2021-03-12 21:57:12

@star fire, hope your family's financial issues work out and you get chance to have a go at the game.

Spoilage ahoy! beware the spoiling spoilers!

I personally didn't mind granny shooting the helicopter with a bazooka , because, ---- well: Granny! Shooting! The! Helicopter! With! A Bazooka!

there is no part of that sentence which is not awesome! big_smile.

However, my one miner anticlimax is that there should have been a final escalation of the last hit, like a Terminator style you drive under a bridge and the bad guy slams into it, or maybe Granny hits a giant pressurised ice cream tub and a geezer of high ballistic rocky road, gives big boss gelato his just desserts big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-03-12 22:04:13

I don't mind it either, as ong as he stops shooting four bullets in a row! Why did I choose to do that on hard mode? Does anyone remember that?
The thing is, I manage to hit it two times but then, at 83% of the level... I don't know, my brain starts malfunctionning or something.

Best regard,
Simon

2021-03-13 00:26:38

I just completed the game on easy difficulty, playing the Mac version. There's only one thing missing: an endless mode. Everything else about this game is awesome.

2021-03-13 00:44:18 (edited by Quasar 2021-03-13 01:10:29)

Regarding secrets. Minor
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
I know about the secrets on level 10 and 13. From the steam achievements it seems there is one more. Anyone know which chapter it's in? Edit: I found it. It's in chapter 23/

2021-03-13 05:47:14

How do I turn on accessibility settings for the IOS one? I can’t figure out how to get speech.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2021-03-13 07:02:01

To enable accessibility on IOS, triple tap with three fingers.
And I have aquestion for other players who completed the game on IOS, how do I skip cutscenes?
Double tapping on the upper right corner of the screen didn’t work for me

2021-03-13 09:14:35

@Ghaith
to skip cut scene on IOS device put your iPhone in landscape.
it mean that your home touch is far left out of your body and trying press one finger twice of upper right again.
if doesn't work try bottom of screen or in the middle of right part.

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2021-03-13 10:08:03

Hi, about secrets, spoiler
What's in level 23? I've playing it a lot and can't seem to find any secret. I found ond 10 and 13

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2021-03-13 11:49:42

I see in google play in news that "Removed requirement for device low latency audio to avoid incorrect device incompatibilities. Please make sure you have decent audio sync before buying!" still can not install it on my device so maybe i just have to stay on Steam.

check out my instrumental music at http://ondrosik.bandcamp.com

2021-03-13 14:49:55

Here are all the secrets I've found. Major
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
In chapter 10, the last item in the tunnel is an ice cream car. The driver will make a woop to let you know this is the right car. If you hit it, you will enter an 8-bit level where an 8-bit version of the ice cream music starts. Steer left and right to collect coins and points.
In chapter 13, hit the rooster which is the last animal in the farm. You will enter a chicken coop, and can move left and right to hit tons of chickens for points.
In chapter 23, when the gps says "let's see." turn the opposite direction it tells you. You will crash through a fence and can run down a bunch of pedestrians before the level eventually resumes.
Finding each of these secrets unlocks an achievement, and all earn you tons of points.

2021-03-13 15:09:52

That's weird. I was able to get accessibility to work yesterday, and now I can't get any speech when I turn access-ability back on.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2021-03-13 16:18:52

Phew, completed it on normal, I do not think I can on hard.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-13 17:12:54

ondrosik wrote:

I see in google play in news that "Removed requirement for device low latency audio to avoid incorrect device incompatibilities. Please make sure you have decent audio sync before buying!" still can not install it on my device so maybe i just have to stay on Steam.

come on, audio archery work, the other game worked, and this will work just as fine, i think because of our bluetooth

2021-03-13 17:17:40

Do secrets work for the itch version?

2021-03-13 17:18:01

they probably do

2021-03-13 17:22:50 (edited by musicalman 2021-03-13 17:24:21)

For those who beat the game on easy, how much do you think the game ramps up on the higher difficulties? Seems most people find normal/hard dificult, but was wondering how much of a step it would be when compared to easy.

Also there seem to be achievements for not having a game over throughout an entire game, or for not losing any lives at all! throughout a game. I'm in two minds about whether I'll be shooting for those... achievements were never a huge thing for me, but on the other hand I do want to have a score higher than 49 points and a drive distance longer than 7.9 km, which is what I had when I beat the game for the first time hahaha

Dark wrote:

I personally didn't mind granny shooting the helicopter with a bazooka , because, ---- well: Granny! Shooting! The! Helicopter! With! A Bazooka!

However, my one miner anticlimax is that there should have been a final escalation of the last hit, like a Terminator style you drive under a bridge and the bad guy slams into it, or maybe Granny hits a giant pressurised ice cream tub and a geezer of high ballistic rocky road, gives big boss gelato his just desserts big_smile.

Haha that's fair. I guess the comity isn't really my thing after a while; once Granny started becoming badass as it were, my first thoughts were more like, "Uh, okay? This is... weird but still fun." And I admit throughout the second half of the story I was more interested in the gameplay.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2021-03-13 18:46:49

i got stuck at chapter 15 not sure what to do?
i avoid bullet ever and ever last time i do was 18 km then game end progress still 17%.
so what do i need to pass in this level?
i play in iPhone not sure what control else should i use except touch and swipe.

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2021-03-13 19:19:28

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
Wait until the gunshots stop for a few seconds, then pay attention to the crazy dude and run him down. Do that a number of times and you beat the chapter.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2021-03-13 19:52:35

musicalman wrote:

For those who beat the game on easy, how much do you think the game ramps up on the higher difficulties? Seems most people find normal/hard dificult, but was wondering how much of a step it would be when compared to easy.

Also there seem to be achievements for not having a game over throughout an entire game, or for not losing any lives at all! throughout a game. I'm in two minds about whether I'll be shooting for those... achievements were never a huge thing for me, but on the other hand I do want to have a score higher than 49 points and a drive distance longer than 7.9 km, which is what I had when I beat the game for the first time hahaha

Dark wrote:

Haha that's fair. I guess the comity isn't really my thing after a while; once Granny started becoming badass as it were, my first thoughts were more like, "Uh, okay? This is... weird but still fun." And I admit throughout the second half of the story I was more interested in the gameplay.

hard is stressfull even at the beginning

2021-03-13 21:28:31

Thanks everyone for the great words! It's so nice to see so many of you enjoying it.

Regarding Android, yes it turned out the whole Play store/low latency thing is a big cluster f***, we had no way of knowing that before release. We even tried keeping it as an optional feature but Google still don't allow phones to install it (@ondrosik that's what you saw). We're trying now to remove the requirement altogether and hope it remains playable. I'll post here when it's ready.

BlindDriveGame.com - An arcade comedy thriller played with your ears

2021-03-13 23:41:43

New Android update is up! Should support x2 more devices now. The requirements now are Android 7.1 and up, 2GB RAM and GLES 3 and up. Please post here or send an email to [email protected] if you have those specs and still can't install it on your phone. Thanks!

BlindDriveGame.com - An arcade comedy thriller played with your ears

2021-03-13 23:59:24

Please add endless mode!! This game is so gooooooooooood!!!!! Come on please add endless mode.

2021-03-14 00:01:31

i almost finished the game on pc but the helicopter level is just to hard. but an endless mode where it randomly does something like maybe you have to deal with gunmen well having the gps or gps under water or gunmen underwater somehow would actually be nice

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2021-03-14 00:37:53

SO each time you go through, it's random. One time, I had to dodge 10 shots in a row... oof.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-14 00:55:38

i've figured that out

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609