2021-03-16 12:45:20 (edited by Luel 2021-03-16 12:45:49)

This is excellent news.
I was able to rise my strength and toughnesss, but no Arian yet, because I had to restart the game and did not meet him yet.
Dark, do you remember how many Vitality Aqua he needs to move in with the player?

2021-03-16 12:50:18

I think it's about six or seven or so, , he offers to teach you magic, and gives you the spell talisman first, though since I went with the option to say I prefer girls and transform him into a her, I don't know if Arian's gender has an effect on things.

You seem to be able to go on giving her/him Aqua Vitai; aka vitality tincture even after he/she has moved into camp, but I don't think it does anything else after that point.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-03-18 08:30:20 (edited by Dark 2021-03-18 08:35:31)

Okay well things are going well.
I actually tried tackling Lethice's stronghold at level 15, with strength, toughness and intelligence at 100, and agility at 94,  and got through most of the battles, though haven't got powerful enough lust attacks to deal with the minotaur king yet, he's a monster big_smile.

Never mind, I'll just level up until my possess attack can handle him and I've got all the spell perks, or if worst comes to worst, go and get the bee transformation again and sting him to his doom!

Companion wise I'm doing well, though Amily still hasn't moved in with me despite having 7 litters of mouselets with her, ah well.

Still I've got a few other companions to recruit and some places to see, like the sand witch dungeonn, so definitely heading on the right track and hopefully I will be conquering the demon queen soon big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-03-18 10:35:07

I read somewhere Lethice is level 25, so you have some levelling to do still.
Let me know how it goes.
I am not in a hurry.
First I want to get all companions and a Kitsune transformation.
And since I need only tails to get Kitsune perks and spells, if I manage to get Dragon Fire without losing my tails, I want that as well.
Lethice's turn will come at the end.
Sandwitch dungeon is not difficult.
The only unavoidable fight is with Sand Witches after entering.
Regarding Amily, I am not sure what is her problem, but she has to like the player character to move in with them.
I only played male path once after Amily has been added and it was the only path available.
So do whatever it takes for her to like her.
Keep visiting and talking.
If you meet her when she is giving birth, assist her.
Is your character corrupted?
If nothing works, ask the developer if it is not a bug.
She moved in with my female character before I restarted, but I had another oddity with her.
I had five litters with Amily and Amily was the "father".
My character gave birth only to her children.
When Amily moved in, stats showed five births and six litters with Amily.
Sounds like a bug, but I want to see if I can reproduce that.

2021-03-18 10:58:18

I'm not %100 sure how much levels effect stats, once you've maxed your basic physical stats other than getting more perks, since generally speaking I've found fighting four or more levels higher works okay most of the time.

I wanted to try out lethice's stronghold and just see how far I got, and was actually surprised when I got that far, though I'll probably look to explore at least a bit more of the game and maybe pick up some more companions along the way, though I'll save the kitsune quest for another playthru, probably one playing as a woman, and maybe corrupted, though I actually think the corrupted route might be a little harder especially with the minotaur King, who I gather is known to be a beast to take down and possibly even a bit over powered, indeed maybe he'll get nerfed slightly in the mod since I gather with a raised minimum lust score he's nearly undefeatable.

amily might be a bug I don't know,  when I played originally, using the talk option a lot and being nice to her worked out fine and she moved in shortly after her fifth litter, I've reported this so wonder what is going on, particularly as her affection stat is not shown in the stats menu.

2021-03-18 18:14:47

Well, no Amily yet, but I found two bugs.
I have completed Jojo's training and have all his perks, which allows my character to meditate when aroused, which replaces masturbation..
I also have Tamani's Deluxe Dildo.
The Meditate option appears as it should, but after entering it, I have a choice between meditating and choosing items and then the dildo to masturbate with.
I am not sure if it is a bug or intentional behaviour, since using the dildo after acquiring Jojo's perks would be impossible and with the way it is now the option still remains.
But on the other hand, we are supposed to meditate and all other masturbation options are gone, so using items also should be removed.
The second bug concerns the talk with the Sand Mother about Sand Witches attacking the player in the desert or not.
Regardless if I ask her to be attacked or to stop attacking me, both buttons are labelled as "Start attacking".

2021-03-18 19:57:56

The developer of the mod seems more than happy to look at bugs, I ran into a couple in Lethice's stronghold, one if you lose to the statue, and with pure peaches not giving any feedback when used, not to mention the issue with Amily.

I will say the meditate option is a bit weird, in dungeons that should have it, you still get the mast abate option, though as I don't have the dildo I can't say on that one.

2021-03-19 16:45:06

Has anyone contacted Fenoxo about TiTs? Not really interested in this COC1 mod.

2021-03-19 17:28:31 (edited by defender 2021-03-19 17:28:40)

I have talked to them on the discord server in an unofficial capacity, just to test the waters, and they do seem open to it, but I think they are tired of hearing questions about the port in general ATM.

2021-03-19 19:14:37

@defender
Well, the fact they are at least willing to consider it is a good start imo.

2021-03-20 15:44:13

I was able to repeat the previous situation with Amily.
My female character gave birth five times, to five litters.
After that, Amily moved in.
The information displayed in the Stats showed five births and six litters with Amily.
It properly showed fourth litters before the last birth.

2021-03-21 09:35:20

@Defender, if Fenoxo and the dev team did fix trials in tainted space, that would be awesome.

I'm afraid the response I got last time was not encouraging, but obviously that was a while ago, things change and this is a new port.

@Luel, I have 8 litters with Amily and she's still stuck at the town ruins and hasn't offered to move in. I however sent the dev my savefile text and apparently this is indeed a bug which will be fixed in the next version.

2021-03-21 10:21:28 (edited by Luel 2021-03-21 10:22:07)

@Dark, my bug is a little different than yours.
Amily did move in, but after that, stats showed having six litters with her when my character gave birth five times.
Birth showed properly at five.

2021-03-21 11:32:04

Hmmm, that's an odd one there Luel, whether connected to the same bug I don't know.

Still, the dev seems quite responsive to feedback so I'd suggest reporting it in the forum thread.

He/she is also talking about expanding the game a bit too, so watch this space.

2021-03-21 12:55:55

Hi guys.
Can someone explain what this game is about?
I turn 18 in seventeen days or there abouts, so I'll finally be able to check these games out!

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2021-03-21 13:20:04 (edited by Dark 2021-03-21 13:25:14)

@RTT, the games are text based, role playing games.

In corruption of champions, you play a champion sent to a demonic realm to try and cleanse it of the taint that is consuming it. Lots of fighting monsters, exploring the world, getting powers, increasing stats, turn based combat, interacting with npcs  and so on.

The difference is that the games have a rather extreme sexual component to them. When you lose in combat, various opponents will likely ravish you, and indeed you can do the same if you win, you have skills to tease your opponents and make them horny to prevent them from attacking, and the world has a very sexual theme to it, for example one major npc is a humanoid cow girl whose breasts give corrupted milk, while another is a hermaphrodite shark who tries to beat you into submission, ---- and these are the friendly! npcs! big_smile.

The reason that a lot of people play corruption of champions, is that it's frankly a really good Rpg, with interesting combat, and an actually very unique world and story with some quite well fleshed out npcs.

Also, for me at least, the game's erotic descriptions are so absolutely, insanely overthetop binky bonkers that I just can't take them too seriously.

That being said, bare in mind the game's theme here is definitely pretty x rated. The writing is descriptive, but also incredibly crude in places.

Having suffered genophobia myself, I can say this is not! the sort of thing I would have been comfortable  with a few years ago, and while I would recommend both games from the point of view of being really good rpgs, I'd also advise making very sure you know what you're getting into if you want to give them a try.

It's not even an age related thing specifically, , it's just a matter of how much extreme sexual description your comfortable with.

2021-03-21 13:25:12 (edited by RTT entertainment 2021-03-21 13:27:13)

@Dark, thanks for that.
I don't think something like that would bother me as I have a pretty strong stomach.
I kinda want to play them a little early as I'm looking for a good rpg, but me doesn't think that this would be a good idea since this would probably show on my debit card.
A little off topic, I really can't wait for my 18th.
@Dark, may I please borrow your chocolate-powered time machine? I don't want to wait any longer lol.

2021-03-21 13:33:31

No debit card required, just play in your browser, either via download or online.

Corruption of champions 2 can be played either online or downloaded Here.

The original Corruption of champions was made in macromedia flash, which is hard to run these days, however a really helpful developer is making a mod that will run on modern browsers and also has some nice screen reader fixes.

Get that here from the file sharing site.

Just run the html file to play the game.

The game this topic is about, Trials in Tainted space, is the game fenoxo developed after Corruption of champions, which is science fiction themed rather than fantasy, but has a lot of access issues, hence the discussion.
Whether Trials in tainted space will be accessible we don't know, but original CoC thanks to the mod, and CoC2 are both well worth a try.

Oh, and you might want to check out The CoC 1 wiki and The CoC2 wiki, for gameplay hints and information.

Hth.

2021-03-21 13:47:07

@Dark, I want to buy coc2 on steam as it has become a lot more accessible and then you get automatic updates.
I also believe that if you buy the steam version you get the equivalent of the patreon version, meaning that you get updates when patrons do.
Could be wrong though

2021-03-21 14:20:20 (edited by Luel 2021-03-21 14:22:24)

From what I understand, the game on Steam is the same as public update, which is free on Fenoxo's website normally.
Also I am probably missing something obvious, but I cannot find the link to register on Fenoxo's forum.
Could someone tell me how to register there?

2021-03-21 17:37:10

@Luel, with the Fenoxo forum, it's a radial button that has login or signup, and then a bunch of fields for username and password and such.
There's also a capcha as well, but not one of the inaccessible ones.

@Rtt, Coc1 is still worth a play, indeed since I was a ways through Coc1 back in 19, then lost my save, then could no longer play the game, I've decided to finish the first game via the mod before I move on to the second.

Personally, I'd rather not use Steam unless I have to, , so I'm happy with the basic download version of Coc2, though I wouldn't mind donating to the project.

My only problem with Petreon is the problem I always have with Patreon, namely that I'd love to give a one off donation of a few quid to projects I am interested in, but don't necessarily want to commit to spending money each and every month on a regular basis.

2021-03-21 21:44:50 (edited by Luel 2021-03-21 21:48:17)

Thanks Dark.
I have registered on the forum and reported the bug.
I had some problem with the captcha because I was unable to understand some words, but thankfully it was enough and the registration went through.

2021-03-25 16:59:08

Well my game is going well, I'm level 21, have now got Amily as a lover, along with Marble (with her quest complete), Kiha, Phylla, Isma and Arian, then have Sophy, Chaldra, Ember, Jojo and Rathuszul, plus the latex goo girl and bath slave, although there's a miner issue with the bath slave's interactions which I've reported.

I have decided at this stage I might as well see what more I can do before I deal with the minotaur King and lethice, I particularly want to do the tower of the phoenix dungeon, and maybe Urta's quest as well.

I don't know if I'll do side stories with all the available characters in Tel'adre, although I am trying to help out katharine, still I suspect I should be ready for the big final battle soon.

2021-03-25 20:28:54

Hell yeah! tower of the phoenix, done! Urta's quest? done!
I also have all the followers and lovers I think are possible at this stage without going corrupt.

So, there's a certain demon queen whose about to get a right royal kicking!

2021-03-25 20:41:49 (edited by Luel 2021-03-25 20:43:54)

Dark, congratulations.
Do you have Helia and a child with her?
Just asking to make sure you got them all.
Good luck with Lethice.
I am interested to know if Marae and the kitsune god from Urta's quest show up in the end.
Or Sand Mother and Harpy Queen if she is alive.