2021-03-08 15:10:42

well if i'm reading this rite 48 doesn't sound like a very good admin lmfao.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-09 00:54:27

Tried Stellar Aeon, unfortunately it seems it has as little as no active players yet, so no one to talk to, (not even staff members to help me out), no community to compete with either...feels as if I am playing a single player game there.

So please just notify me after some others joined the game too, I shall return to it then, for I like its initial concept pretty much.

And thanks for the suggestion again, I appreciate your willingness to help me finding a new suitable game for myself.

2021-08-24 01:27:03 (edited by Caccio72 2021-08-24 03:48:56)

Here is my dreamgame, which would be my number 1 favorite game if I would still be sighted for sure:

What is No Man's Sky?
No Man's Sky is a procedural science fiction exploration and survival game developed by English developer Hello Games out of Guildford, UK. Hello Games is best known for their Joe Danger series, and brought their unique development style to No Man's Sky. The game features planetary exploration, deep oceans, space-based battles, predators and prey, and much more across various procedurally-generated worlds. Each world has its own ecosystems, rewards, and dangers, leading the player through the four core pillars of the game: Explore, Fight, Trade, and Survive.

(quoted from the game's wiki)

Is there any screen reader accessible game which can at least come close to No Man's Sky?

Normally I tried lots of similar genre and type games so far, but found none yet...

2021-08-24 01:44:55

I am not sure at this time