2021-02-20 18:35:32

i am laughing a lot with this news. in fact whoever did this was either joking or really meant it.

I want to believe this is a joke.

according to Jezebel, the Feminist Website,

The cinema is back baby and in style! Forget authoring films from the award season in which two people are on the edge of a cliff somewhere in Britain, yearning for one another but never finding a way to make their relationship work, there's a new Mortal Kombat coming to HBO Max and life is very good. Scorsese is shaking in his huge glasses watching, probably for the fifteenth time, the trailer for the latest version of the film that brings to life the blood of the original video game. The trailer itself is worthy of at least two Oscars for its special effects and stunt coordination - specifically for the preview of a scene where Sub-Zero turns your enemy's blood into a knife! What!?
But, being the astute film critic that I am, I immediately realized a glaring error in the film. Where in all kingdoms is Chun-Li? If there is a battle for Earth's fate, then don't we need all the greatest warriors assembled, which would include Chun-Li and his spinning bird kick that can knock a man's head off? It seems like a big hole in the plot to me that the final street fight must be won by a disorganized team led by Sonya Blade, with no offense to Sonya Stan.

Chun-Li's absence aside, the trailer is dog bullshit (a term I learned from watching The Bridge on HBO Max too if you like competition shows) and the extremely bloody, action-packed film, which is a super study realistic in the cross section of kung fu and magic

I didn't write that, you can see the source of this shit here.

https://jezebel.com/who-forgot-to-invit … 1846300631

street fighter was launched more than deadly combat, it still doesn't make sense, and another thing.

it is very unlikely that capcom will crosolve with another at the moment besides tekken.

if you look frame by frame in the mortal combat trailler, the new film, we realize that the authors hardly fight each other and of course, as the blood comes out of the rib and the guy is stabbed by the suvaco, who explains it to me.

in addition to many things that were analyzed by experts on special effects that say that the lack of really good effects, it is because of the film that was very violent, and the company did not want to finance 200 million, but only 50.

hence the lack to take effect. which is justified.

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-02-20 22:17:06 (edited by Exodus 2021-02-20 22:22:06)

Do you want to get jezebel clicks? Because that's how you get jezebel clicks.
edit:
Jezebel's staff are fucking morons that spew misinformed bullshit all day, every day. They need you to be dumbfounded by this dipshittery on display so you'll click like an obedient monkey to make them cash. If you're desperate for the shit nuggets within, find an archived link or something.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2021-02-21 01:12:23

Agree with two, that's... not a trustworthy sight; at all; and that's putting it mildly.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2021-02-21 03:27:32

I didn't know this site until then.

I just came to know about this news, and it really doesn't make sense.

site shit and I'm shitting and walking for who they are, I just found this news absurd and came to share.

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-02-21 03:44:37

Well it's common to crossreference and see if you can back up the data.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united