2021-02-15 10:39:45

Today i bought samurai warriors 4 Ii for the vita. Its great to have a partner who is always going to the next objective while you fight off baddies. What other games have this tag mechanics? Secondly, what resources can you all recommend for things like  menu and options? Thanks for any help provided  would be grateful for.?

2021-02-15 10:43:00

So how playable is this? I've heard it only has Japanese voice acting which if the game's playable won't bother me.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2021-02-15 15:21:03

Someone made an audio demo thats floating around somewhere. Usually in warriors games its easy to get lost wandering the battle field, but this one has a tag system where as you control one character, your other one will walk towards your next objective, so you can switch between them.

2021-02-15 20:44:12

1. No other games that I know of, other than the Samurai Warriors game that came up with this mechanic in the first place. Chronicles I think it was, on the 3ds.
2. This game never caught on enough to have a menu guide or anything, because of the fact that it's Japanese only.

Discord: clemchowder633

2021-02-15 21:32:10

fire emblem warriors I believe has this mechanic to a point as well, though you don't get access to it right away.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2021-02-15 21:47:18

That's unfortunate. Looking at some reviews for chronicles 3, which is also for the vita, sounds like it might be manageable, although having to design your own character sounds like it could be annoying.