2021-02-15 05:57:54

Hi
Since the ready to roll RPG dice app isn’t on the App Store anymore, I need another app that works with iOS. Any suggestions?

2021-02-15 09:39:11

Are you tied to Ios? If not, here are some suggestions.

GMA dice. It's free, kind of laggy but it works.
Avrae Discord bot. I have players who use that, requires discord.
A lot of my players use Alter Aeon's dice roller.
Wolf Dice, I have no idea who made it, but I like it a lot.

If you are tied to Ios, I'll have to ask a couple of my wednesday and Thursday players, so I'd have to get back to you. I know there are some out there. Did you try applevis?

thanks,
Michael

2021-02-15 09:50:09

dice tray is a good choice for IOS. highly customizable dice, (up to 100d100) who needs that kind of di!

devin

2021-02-15 12:03:54

Even the Google assistant can roll some basic dice, probably Siri can do it too.

2021-02-15 14:30:46

I use rpg dice

2021-02-15 17:01:04

Somewhat off topic perhaps, but if you think you'd like the feel of them, perhaps you could invest into braille dice? Over at the Knights Of The Braille Discord, someone recently offered to print them for free, so perhaps you could join it and ask if that offer still stands. Or I could ask on your behalf, if you don't have Discord.
https://discord.com/invite/SaNGGBC

I got mine from our Dm. He's not a professional by any means, so the resulting dice would be a bit rough at parts, but I'm sure he'd be happy to help if I ask him. Idk if for free, but I can pay for you as well.

And, if you know someone with a 3D printer near you, that would be the easiest option. Just ask them if they could print you the dice from the schematics which they can get for free here:
https://www.dotsrpg.org/3d-models

And if you're not interested ... well, I'm not on iOS, so can't recommend any good apps, sorry. Until I got the physical dice, I was just rolling on my computer, using D&D Beyond. But I've been told its mobile app isn't quite there accessibility wise yet.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2021-02-15 17:55:20

Thanks for the suggestions.

2021-02-15 19:21:38

What is a good RPG dice apps for android? Preferably an app that can roll fate dice.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2021-02-15 20:28:39

True, you can get real dice at the dots rpg project. They give the STL file for free, but ordering the dice is a bit pricy. $54 for a set of seven. If you have a 3d printer though you can probably really cut down on the costs.

thanks,
Michael

2021-02-15 22:43:31

@drums61999 That's exactly why I did *not* suggest buying the dice from them. Instead, I recommended the Knights Of The Braille Discord server because someone was offering to print these for free some time back, as well as my dungeon master, Zein Okko, who told me the material cost for printing a full set was less than an euro (so you'd basically only have to pay for the shipping and packaging).
So if you would like them, I can ask around, and I'm almost sure I can get you an option that, while less professionally made, will also be much cheaper.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2021-02-16 21:52:40

Mayana. That is a very generous offer. I can get them printed at a couple stores around here, so that is something I might convince my wife to get me as a late birthday present or something. I'd need ten of each die, I wouldn't ask an individual to use that much material on my behalf.

thanks,
Michael

2021-02-17 05:13:05

Dice world

2021-02-17 23:54:41

That's not a dice rolling app.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2021-02-18 00:44:26

@12 The problem with dice world is thatit doesn’t have the usual dice used in tabletop games like dungeons and dragons. Also, it’s used more for competitive boardgames than actual tabletop RPG ‘s.