2021-02-10 15:38:45

A new update of Space Wave Race has been released!
In this version you will find three new languages (so now you have French, Chinese, Italian, Spanish and English), new music, adjustments to the difficulty of levels, balanced explosion sounds, improving to the options menu navigation and, at the end, you will be able to share your score on Twitter!
Eventually, leaderboards and achievements have been added to the iOS version.

You can find this fully accessible experience through asteroids and spaceships here:   https://www.audiogame.store/en/shop/space-wave-race/

2021-02-10 16:24:42

i don't know where is the update link for sure
it even sent to my email but  didn't follow a download link as  i already bought it.

2021-02-10 19:04:38

great update! music and other sounds are even better! is there a possibility to add Russian in the future? thanks.

2021-02-10 19:46:38

does the game contains ambiances for the level for this update?

2021-02-10 21:04:36

in the standard pc version since Cool, nice to hear the clearer music, though I wish we got achievements after finishing the game it'd be nice to have more stuff to do.
Is there any chance the soundtrack could be made available for purchice, since really the music to this game rocks.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-02-10 21:55:55

Yeah, no update at all, I can't find the link only to buy

2021-02-10 22:05:40

Wow, just brought myself the update.
Its good its only 3.50 bucks, well 8nz.
I now have an extra key.
Lets hope I don't have to continuously buy into updates.
I mean I will but lets hope I don't have to.

2021-02-11 08:39:20

Well just played an entire series.
I did play in beginner but at least I finnished all titles.
The music is cool.
The game is ok, could get a bit boring but at least I have finnished it.
Now I can shelve it for later.
I like the music, though I wish that the game didn't overuse some of the music repeatedly.
Ie, each class should have its own music, and ideally each experience level should have slightly different music but for 3.5 euros I guess I can't complain.

2021-02-11 13:26:27

black_dog wrote:

great update! music and other sounds are even better! is there a possibility to add Russian in the future? thanks.

Thank you very much! smile 
We're asking for permissions to take Space Wave Race championship beyond current boarders!

2021-02-11 13:28:12

Dark wrote:

in the standard pc version since Cool, nice to hear the clearer music, though I wish we got achievements after finishing the game it'd be nice to have more stuff to do.
Is there any chance the soundtrack could be made available for purchice, since really the music to this game rocks.

Thanks very much! smile We're working to make a package with the songs available in our stores!