2021-02-09 15:32:16 (edited by Nuno 2021-02-10 11:55:04)

Hello!
Today I bring you this very happy news.
Legend Of The Moon, a martial arts RPG from China has been released. There are many additions from the demo which include
* Crafting
* Side quests
* Choices system
* And finally, the radar you wanted!
The game costs 30 american dollars and can be bought by contacting the developer at the following E-Mail address. You can also ask me to help
[email protected]
Before purchase, please download the game package. The password for extraction is "2". Launch the file used to get the HWID to the clipboard and send it eithert o the dev or to me before purchase.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1amRcTA … sp=sharing

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-02-09 15:54:39

hi nuno
thank you for the wonderful news
maybe you know how long is game storry?
thanks

2021-02-09 16:04:55

I dont know. I didnt complete the game yet

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2021-02-09 16:06:59

What's up with china and their obsession with rpgs? I feel like it might be something similar to Ultrapower over here ... where they take an ok engine and just put their content on it.
To be fair, I've only played ROTK and Dreamland, which both felt very similar. Although for an rpg that menu system in Dreamland is wonderful.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2021-02-09 16:18:16

nuno maybe you can help me buy this game?

2021-02-09 16:20:51

is it in english or must we translate?

2021-02-09 16:26:58

You have to translate.
@4, this game is more of an action rpg. But it still definitely resembles other games like Battle of Armageddon, though the engine is apparently different. There are design elements that are very familiar, at least in the demo. Dreamland could've been a fantastic game that ate up hours if the gameplay wasn't so shallow and if I didn't have to pay to keep up.

Discord: clemchowder633

2021-02-09 16:44:45

Interested in buying this game as well when I have some cash. I really enjoyed the demo, and it looks like the game is a big improvement over the demo version. Just not sure how to go about purchasing since I have no credit card or similar pay method at the moment. We need more rpgs, so I'm glad to see a new one, and action rpgs aren't that common here. An English translation would be fantastic but is definitely not a deciding factor in purchasing this game. I hope the  persistent bug in games of this type from China, where the game won't run on international versions of Windows 10, got fixed somehow.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-02-09 18:50:18

Is the demo still available somewhere?

2021-02-09 19:19:23

@9
yes try this link
https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1kxw … t=download

2021-02-09 19:39:30

30 bucks and I still need to use crappy translation software?  No thanks, especially not in a story heavy game.
I'll just watch someone else play it.
I'm happy for anyone who can deal with it though.

2021-02-10 04:35:40

The game package will have to be posted here first. In order to buy the game, the developer told me I had to run some sort of verification found in the game folder.

2021-02-10 04:50:14 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-02-10 04:50:48)

Yeah, if there gonna release stuff that's like. 30 dollares. i fiel like there should be an option to have it in english as well. i donno. but it least people that understand the langwij can play it. lol

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-02-10 07:11:38

People who keep saying that assume there are just going to be people who have the knowledge and knowhow to offer a translation, in a market where most developers are litterally only one person and where few people are bilingual enough. Yes, you have to pay $30. But it's $30 for a game that wasn't designed to be in English to begin with, because it's developed in a country where noone speaks the language on a daily basis. Translation software is simply an alternative workaround. I would like anyone who says $30 entitles them to a translation to come up with an idea of who to get to translate, how they would go about translating an entire game on their own, etc.People pay for imported mainstream games all the time on consoles, which don't even support translation software. This isn't any different.

2021-02-10 07:59:25

hi
I wrote to the developer he wrote me that game folder I have found verification but I do not have a game folder and he wrote that can not send me it. strange problem

2021-02-10 08:45:06

ok i m got game folder
you can download from
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/55d7c9 … 836/ce2781

2021-02-10 09:14:12

hello all,
Okay so it's question time!
1. What do people use nowadays to translate?
2. Where do I get it?
3. How do you make it translate?
4. What else do I need, besides the game itself that I'm supposed to contact the dev for, do I need to make the game work?
5. If I do need other programs and components to make the game work, where do I get these programs?

I once had everything set up to run chinese games on my windows seven machine, but not on my windows ten.
So a bit of guidance would be nice.
Thanks!

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2021-02-10 09:30:01

Hi.
Is there a demo available for the latest version of the game? Or does the demo work again? If so, it would be nice if the first post got updated with a download link.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-02-10 10:05:36

hi SLJ
i dont thinks i m upload official version
and if you want play you must buy
o and game storry is not complete

they wrote some will finish the game history who already record buys a second time pay will not have to although I think it's so clear

2021-02-10 11:53:57

Guys,. I am terribly sorry. I am fuckingly stupid and I forgot about the game package, since I was so ill yesterday. I am uploading it to Google Drive, the password will be 2 and the first post will be update in due time. I am once more sorry.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1amRcTA … sp=sharing
If you have purchased the game, give me your E-Mail. I will set up a mail group where I will post the updates. Once again, I am pretty sick these days so it might not be as fast as we all want.
@17 Wow, you finally update to Win 10 lol.
I cannot help you with translation, as I do not use NDVA, but you will need Microsoft VC Redist 2008, and IBM TTS Engine. Old good softcat will do.

2021-02-10 13:58:08

@17:

NVDA translate works now. You may also need the latest version of Locale Emulator. When I ran the demo, those and the Visual Studio components were all I needed to play. YOu might also need to run the game in compatibility mode, unless that particular bug got  fixed in the official version.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-02-11 09:54:20

Hi.
@Nuno: I'm sorry to hear that you're sick. I wish you all the best.
I thought the game didn't required any kind of emulator. It would be great if there was a guide somewhere on how to set it up.
Because there are no demo, it would be great if there were some recordings of the gameplay.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-02-11 09:57:22

As soon as I can speak again I will record a demo of the prologue.

2021-02-11 10:29:44

@4, no,  return of the king and dream land not one engine at all, return of the king on C plus plus C++, and dream land on .net4.0 , python.

2021-02-11 10:59:53

DL is in unity @Snow. ROTK is C++ I believe.