2021-02-13 00:10:37

Moderation:
Due to numerous layers of evidence collected, Andy_The_Blindy is being permanently banned, and Simter is being banned indefinitely. Now here's why. In the interest of full transparency, here's why. There's a lot to digest, so strap in folks.
1. Andy_The_Blindy's writing style is extremely similar to Simter's. Shaky at best if it were on its own, but there's much more on the table here.
2. his near militant defense of Simter in this topic, as pointed out in this post
One can argue that this could have been a close friend to Simter doing the noble thing, but that argument is busted when taken into account that this is only part of this charade.

Rings2006 wrote:

why was simpter hated and band exactly

Andy_The_Blindy wrote:

@40 this describe it pretty good.
http://simter.tk/ban/

Speaks for itself. That link didn't exactly get a lot of hits, so it is quite convenient that he happens to be armed with that link when a user was asking for information. Again, for the sake of completeness, here's what really happened.
Again, if this were on its own, we would not immediately arrive at this conclusion - it could have easily been one of his friends who saw it. But this combined with everything else indicates it could not possibly have been a coincidence.
4. DGlex does not really advertise himself as an SBYW admin, so some rando who doesn't know him isn't going to easily find that out. They would have to either a, scroll through the SBYW thread and find one of his posts alluding to his adminship (unlikely) or scroll through his post history (also unlikely). Simter, however, knew DGlex was an admin and clearly had it out for him given the fact that he was permabanned from SBYW. This Andy_The_Blindy fellow reflexively makes a dispproving post in response to him in an SBYW thread. Sound familiar?
5. Last, but not least: From the restricted topic:

Andy_The_Blindy wrote:

P. S: can i use vpn after signingup? My college has a pretty restricted network and they sometimes block cf domains.

Definitely a red flag. No college in their right mind would block CF domains. Even one that had a firewall that was overkill. They would have to immediately push back after realizing that an extremely significant portion of the net is behind Cloudflare's cdn. So his reasoning for using a VPN can be pretty much thrown out.
For the record, this does not mean we are going to start immediately blocking VPN's from here on out, but as the rules clearly state:

Rules wrote:

Update: January, 2020 We recognize the fact that VPN's, proxies, and other such methods that may be used to hide an IP address have many legitimate uses. We also know that one of these uses happens to be skirting around bans and/or performing harmful activities under the cloak of anonymity. As a result, we require VPN, proxy, etc users to give a short explanation while introducing themselves. If you prefer, you may click the report link below your post and do so that way. We unfortunately have to look at these users more suspiciously. This means it can and will be used against you in the event of an infraction that may have us believe you aren't who you say you are.

If we find that your reasoning for using a VPN is unfounded, we may preemptively disallow use of one out of an abundance of caution. Please note that actual facts will be taken into account here, we are not going to start calling bs on anything  and everything. To give you an idea of how thin the line is, we would have let someone through if they simply said their router/network blocks audiogames.net, but we will throw your claim out if it is proven preposterously invalid such as the network blocking Cloudflare domains.
When you put all of this together (similar writing styles, defense of Simter (AKA himself), complaining about a ban situation that is clearly no one else's, and an invalid excuse for using a VPN - it's a slam dunk.
We've said it once before, and yet it still to this day bares repeating. Telling the truth has the possibility of making things easier on you. Yes, there would still be punishment, but there is a guarantee that it will always be more severe if we catch you red-handed.

2021-02-13 00:16:54

And those of y'all wondering, Rings isn't Urh, he's another guy

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-02-13 00:17:23

Yes, worth pointing that out. The 2006 is definitely coincidental.

2021-02-13 00:37:44

now i'm wondering who would think i'm Urh besides the 2006.

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2021-02-13 00:44:18

I did not, you are different in your writing style.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-02-13 01:08:56

poor guy, hopefully he understands his mistakes and come back

2021-02-13 01:15:07

No, he's not coming back, he's gone for good.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-02-13 12:24:23

permaban means, gone for good most of the times. unless he changes for good.

2021-02-13 13:21:32

I disagree with perma bans in 99 percent of cases.
I fear all this is going to accomplish is that he'll create new identities because what's the worse that can happen? Another ban? Now that the chance of never coming back has been established, he's got nothing to lose really.
I'd say start off with a 5 year ban and add another 6 months for every new evasion of ban ...
Look, he's young. Not so young that his behaviour isn't inexcusable, but we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. Mental illness, abusive parents? Give it 5 to 10 years and we've got an adult in their mid 20s instead of a child still living under his parents roof.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2021-02-13 17:29:32

@59 parsually agreed. but you have to take into account that you have to know what you're doing before you do it, when you break glass, you can't get it back together. I think a bit more reasons to clame he's simter would be ok, but what jack said pretty much summens it up well.

I love audiogames, a specially some offline ones like top speed.

2021-02-13 18:21:56

@LordLundin: One problem with that though, the dude clearly knew what he was doing when he got banned the first time, and knew what he was doing now. You could factor in that there could be other forces at bay, but if you simplify it to having never been told no in your life before or being spoiled, well. This is his dose of reality.
Plus, I think since many of us are wise to the bogus reasons to use a VPN, we'll be able to catch false id's pretty easily. That can never work as complete evidence though, so in this case Andy_The_Blindy did have to be let loose for us to see what he'd prove.

2021-02-14 21:36:23 (edited by Zarvox 2021-02-14 21:36:46)

Damn. We're gonna miss this dumbass causing trouble. Everyone take 5 to say your good byes.
Ok time's up! See you in hell!

2021-02-16 00:28:38

Those kids, I hate them. Thanks for banning the kids

73 Wj3u