2021-02-13 18:45:09

er, i ment uh, it cant keep messages, you have to be log in to see anything

End of Post!
Leos signing off.
CFN ID: LeosKhai. (Always looking to fight people)
Discord: leos_khai

2021-02-13 18:54:15

Maybe some system libraries are missing?

2021-02-13 19:39:00

@176 oh, i see what you mean now.
A discord server wouldn't hurt indeed.

2021-02-13 19:40:07

hi all
guys i wanna try this game can some one give me all of the nvda addons are needed for it and how can i use them?
best regards

2021-02-13 22:24:45

how can i give items to an other player?

2021-02-13 22:57:49

You know, given the number of Chinese games we're seeing, I'm wondering if it might be worth the JGT addon for NVDA being expanded to include Chinese?  I wonder if doing that would cut down on the difficulties some are having with the translation stuff.

2021-02-13 23:14:41

I do not have experience making Doscord servers.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-02-14 01:32:44

I made one,
Click here to join[

End of Post!
Leos signing off.

2021-02-14 13:41:22

Hi.
I have a question I see that I am collecting alot of godies like weapon fragment crystals or saphire fragments or I have somethink like moon stone.
I see that I can combine these items to build another.
I dont see any way how I can combine these items.
Also I have collected alot of crystals which allows me to upgrade equipment and weapon but I dont know how I can do that.
I was in the forge but I dont see any way to use these crystals any where.

2021-02-14 13:54:53

@#184
You need to go to the gem room in Sunset City to talk to gem synthesis npc, and then select fragment synthesis.
Fragment synthesis includes weapon fragment synthesis, equipment fragment synthesis and gem fragment synthesis.
Among them, after the weapon fragments and equipment fragments are synthesized, you can go to the forge to strengthen your weapons and equipment.
After the gems are synthesized, you can choose to synthesize stronger gems, or talk to the npc next to them to punch holes for your weapons and equipment.
Holes of various colors can be inlaid with different gems, and different gems correspond to different attributes.
These contents can be viewed in the npc description.

2021-02-14 16:54:15

i dont like player wich kill smaller player. someone killed me with to hits.

2021-02-15 12:00:39

Can anyone confirm that you cant give items to other player?

End of Post!
Leos signing off.

2021-02-15 12:30:57

Indeed, players cannot give each other items
Unless it is a player from the same gang.

Leos wrote:

Can anyone confirm that you cant give items to other player?

2021-02-15 16:46:22

How do i share items with gang member?

End of Post!
Leos signing off.

2021-02-15 19:59:19

iS THE SERVER DOWN?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2021-02-16 02:57:32

We have some problems with grouping. Especially one of our players (elf only 1 or 2 level under us) has great problems to follow with dubble p. He walks much slower than the others and get lost all the time.
Has anyone an idea why? Is this a level or class depending thing? Is is a question of lag? We don't think so but maybe has  anyone better insight?
Any general hints for fighting in groups and teams? I mean, we all joined the team and followed the leader with dubble click on p on the the leader, but there is still this phrase thing and maybe other we missed.
Thanks for hints very much.

2021-02-16 04:57:08

maybe is a class thing? i am unsure if the class effects movement speed.

End of Post!
Leos signing off.

2021-02-16 06:45:26

No, it doesn't. Press P to navigate to anything moves at the same speed regardless of what it is, and it's slower than regular movement speed.

Discord: clemchowder633

2021-02-16 08:26:56

The leader must walk slower, in order not to get lost from sight

2021-02-16 11:07:48

hmmm jea, the normal p makes the movement slower (why ever its anoying) But i got the feeling that the effect is less great by the dubble klick p thing.
However for me it isn't a problem even with the lower movement to stay in sight and even run long distances by following the leader and doing nothing else (some 100 units), our other player is lost after walking 20-30 units.

2021-02-16 11:25:13 (edited by Tuohai 2021-02-16 11:27:21)

@#195
can use shift+p to instantly move to the captain.
In addition, can also press [Real-time navigation of the captain's position.

2021-02-16 12:25:35

hi
how i can set to skils?

2021-02-16 13:13:37

thanks for the tipps.
@197: you have skill key u.A. jh, zui and nm,. You can select a skill with arrow keys in your backpack and than use alt strg skill key  to set the skill on that hotkey.

2021-02-16 16:20:59

For everyone who is in the guild

hello everyone! We are building our first building and so we need your help. Please go to the gang inner hall, locate the study and select "construct". Every help counts!

2021-02-16 22:15:32 (edited by Leos 2021-02-17 03:44:39)

Warning: Dear players at home and abroad, we have recently discovered that some people are scamming on the grounds of finding someone to help recharge. Please be vigilant. Do not agree to any request that requires help to buy a card, no matter what anyone says If you can’t recharge or you can’t recharge and need help, please tell him to contact the official for handling.
Due to the difficulty of proof and other reasons, the official is not responsible for recovering the money for any property losses caused by helping others to purchase point cards or recharge without authorization. Please understand.
I hope everyone will work together to maintain a good and friendly game environment.

Chinese

郑重提醒(Warning):亲爱的国内外的玩家们,近期我们发现有人以找人帮忙充值为由进行诈骗,请大家提高警惕,任何以需要帮忙买点卡的请求都不要答应,不论任何人说自己不会充值或者不能充值需要帮忙,都请告诉他联系官方处理。
由于举证困难等原因,凡是因擅自帮他人进行购买点卡或充值所造成的财产损失,官方不负责追缴钱款,敬请谅解。
希望大家共同维护良好友善的游戏环境。

End of Post!
Leos signing off.