2024-03-03 10:07:57

I suggest studying the documentation for the supporting software for the misty world.
This is currently implemented for the Chinese version of the game, the program is constantly being developed and improved, and new functions are added.
If players are interested in this, we can adapt this for the international version of the game, we just don't know if it makes sense.
Who is interested, send me a message nikolajcherkaj (at) gmail.com
Link to documentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jt7bKC … bBJ2t/view

2024-03-10 15:17:01

Players who are unable to update the client program or do not know how to update manually, please visit our website to download the full game installation package or portable version. If your friends don't know our website, please tell each other. Thank you. Our website address is:
https://mwgame.net
You can also visit the Mist World website in the F1 help menu to download the complete client program.

I am a blind pilot and, Desire to spread its wings and fly to the blue sky.
Put on the blue pilot suit,Explore the mysteries beyond the stars.
I wish there were countless accessible games,Let us have unlimited choices.
All our ideals will come true and anything is possible in the future.

2024-03-15 10:46:21

Hello. Documentation appeared in English. You can check out the capabilities of the misty world support software on the website at the link below
to get test access, you can contact us
http://mwbot.pp.ua/viewtopic.php?id=10

2024-03-15 12:02:55

so what's that bot around, i don't know what does it do

the torch of hope.

2024-03-15 17:26:20

Of course it's a cheating aid, and the funniest thing in the world is to use a bot like this while shouting that we need fairness.

2024-03-16 12:01:06

Friends. I'll say a few words. Previously, we played honestly and did not use any programs to automate the game process.
Chinese began to have scripts and they were killing bosses around the clock.
We wrote to the administrators about this and offered to make an audio recording of the behavior of those players.
Administrators silently closed our topics.
Then Chinese began to advertise such programs in the world chat, in world cards
The administrator did not address this in any way.
It is very difficult to compete against players using a t24v7 script.
For this reason, we began to develop our own program, taking into account the peculiarities of the game among foreigners. network delay and the like.
The development took 4 months, but now the program is almost ready.
For a person who does not understand what the Bot does, I would simply recommend opening the link that I published above and reading a detailed description of all the functions of the program.
Sorry, but I will not write a second time what I wrote in the user manual.
Some people who contacted me personally are already successfully testing our program.
This program is flexible and versatile. I can safely say that our program has no analogues.
Just if anyone wants to save time, you can check our program.
For example, we have a ready-made script for creating precious stones.
You just need to specify in the settings the name of the stone and the level of the stone you want to create.
There are 2 script options: 1 will buy fragment shards and go to the gang station to create gems. another script will simply take the gem shards from your warehouse and also go to the gang station.
The program has an automatic navigation system. you just need to specify the coordinates and the character will go there without your help.
And finally. If anyone doesn't like this program, just ignore it haha. Anyone who is interested will find a way to contact me