2021-02-25 12:39:46

i am level 30 and i have a frog.

2021-02-25 18:24:19

Without a team that shit sucks to get to level 30.

2021-02-25 19:14:29

@gardahn then send me a message in game my id is 11713

2021-02-25 21:45:48 (edited by MasterChief 2021-02-26 04:50:48)

Hi all,

I'm really enjoying this game so far.

I have a problem though, for some reason I can't go to the open service or whatever the translator gets it, I'm talking about the one where you can go and get a daily gift.
I can't find it anymore in the village, is there something wrong? Like a limit on when to receive daily gifts and such?

One other thing I need help with is explaining the string of the eq stats.
It tells me that for example magic defense from x to y. Where x I asume is my current magic defense and y is the new magic defense after wearing the eq.
However, My current magic defense is not whatever the first number is, so clearly I'm getting something wrong here. Can someone explain this to me please?

One other thing is that I honestly wish that the jgt addon contains Chinese support, it's really faster than the current addon I'm using for nvda. I think it's because it actually uses the google translate API addon on the addon developer's server.
I'm actually surprised why Chinese support hasn't been added to the addon yet. I know it's made for Japanese games but adding support for Chinese isn't really that hard.

Edit:

I've also noticed that sometimes the game gets very very laggy for me. I'm sure it's not my connection because my internet works fine when using it for other apps and what not.

The game has those very large spikes of lag to the point of being unplayable honestly. But when there is no lag, it's a really good experience.

2021-02-26 06:07:40

@229,
1. The lag is due to the server unable to handle too large of a player count. Its a new game just released a few weeks ago. From what i have read about MMORPGS, People usually use Asynchronous lockstep to simulate real time. and if there is more people with different level of lag, it will make everyone lag. at least thats my understanding.
2. The stat you see in the main page by pressing ` key is your default stat. there is a button you can enter on to see how much your equipment provides.
3. I believe the server gifts or w.e is over, it was for like 2 weeks and there is a set of gifts.

End of Post!
Leos signing off.
CFN ID: LeosKhai. (Always looking to fight people)
Discord: leos_khai

2021-02-26 17:14:40

hi, what with translation  to English?
I want to play this thingy, but I want use English translation.

meow meow.

2021-02-26 19:12:43

@230:
How do I enable the Asynchronous lockstep thing?

And about the stats, I was talking about the equipment stats when pressing G

2021-02-27 07:56:18

@323, that is just the algorithm that most MMO use, its not a thing you can turn on.

End of Post!
Leos signing off.

2021-03-02 22:57:58

Has anybody successfully purchased a point card? I placed the order, but I don't know where to go to get the card information. If I understand what I've been told, you have to go to the mobile application to see the messages? At least that's what the website says when I select invoice. Is there a way around using the mobile application? That bit is completely unusable for me.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2021-03-04 12:09:24

Hi,
I discovered an issue after loading the new update. The character's HP and trackable NPCs are no longer read out by my screen reader. Can someone help with that? I use the translator addon, maybe it's causing the problem?

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2021-03-04 16:50:53

No, the last update has broken something, may be developers will fix that, if someone will let them know about this problem.

2021-03-05 02:36:26

I didn't notice it until someone point it out. Can confirm that you cant copy it to the clipboard anymore. Raydar + hp keys produces uncopyable text.

End of Post!
Leos signing off.

2021-03-05 10:04:24

Hello players. I am glad to announce that we have found an option for a convenient and enjoyable game without network errors.
To play, you need a gaming VPN ExitLag. This VPN is paid, but they provide 3 days to test absolutely free.
Install VPN, restart your computer. start the game, then run vpn with administrator rights.
in the search field, write for example "misty".
recognize the screen with insert+R in NVDA and select Misty world from the list.
then set the sliders, for each case the values are individual, you can experiment with that. I have a value of 3 in the first slider and 1 in second.
In the combo box, you need to select the Shanghai server.
After that press the button "optimize routes" and apply the changes. you will get a network error in the game and after a few seconds the game will start using vpn.
You may need to allow vpn to be used through the firewall.
VPN Link: https://www.exitlag.com/

2021-03-05 11:29:45

Using it for about a week, it works fine, I have a ping about 180 to 200. Someone have a ping about 80 to 100. No lags at all.

2021-03-05 20:16:56

I have a solution if you want to copy text.
When you are on pc press g and copy it.
It will copy a name together with his description.
This bug has reported to dev and I hope that it will be fixed soon.

2021-03-06 03:20:47 (edited by Leos 2021-03-06 03:21:32)

Anyone know if there is an in game way to contact the admins?
Other than through QQ or what not.

End of Post!
Leos signing off.

2021-03-06 06:51:30

Because someone uses the hp value to be copied to cheat.
So the official was forced to temporarily ban hp from being copied.

2021-03-06 09:52:16

Hmm, interesting details. This is sad.

2021-03-06 10:34:07

Is that also the case for the radar as well? I'm curious how someone could find a way to cheat with copied text.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2021-03-06 11:35:39

This is not surprising.
For example, write a program, when the program can read the hp value, it will automatically take medicine to replenish hp.
This is cheating.

2021-03-06 13:18:15

I guess thats true, and i bet radar can be use to auto attacking enemys.

End of Post!
Leos signing off.

2021-03-06 14:40:39

WTF is going with people. Cheating the game before really playing it? I mean we are still in the build up phase where everything is new and has to be discovered. It's not like you playing it since years and have to grind your 8. Char from level 0 to 100. Can people who like to script tings please go in informatic business or automate their houses?

2021-03-06 23:33:25

Welcome to the online gaming world. If your security isn't top noch, people will cheat. Even where it is, some jerk will find a way to ruin it for everyone. This happens with any online game, whether it's for the blind or a mainstream one. The difference is that because of how small ur comunity is, most developers who create online games can't implement any sort of professional security system, or a full time list of mods to monitor.

Discord: clemchowder633

2021-03-08 20:13:07

Hi guys,
I need a up to date Version of the Game. I have a real strange problem.
After a while of playing, tha game kicked me and I can not login again now, because I am shown as online on the Server and it sais illegal login.

2021-03-09 01:32:18

Hi:

How do you change the voice settings? I seem to have forgotten; been busy with work and so forth so haven't had time to play much.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134