2021-02-06 16:41:47

gamers are you ready to grab coins, double jump over obsticles, and smash on the heads of pesky enemies in your way? well finally we can do this with the latest update to mario run for ios and android. when you turn on screen recognition, you will be able to read all menus and buttons. you can even play with voice over on, but i turn it off because i get tired of vo saying words when i jump. the game runs forward for you, so the only thing you have to do is grab coions and jump over obsticles and jump to different parts of the level. if you turn on easy mode, this will grab a lot of coins for you that we will miss, it will jump on enemies and over most holes/obstacles but not all. you can play 2levels for free over and over again or purchase the game, do not purchase the game until you get use to and comfortable with game play, i repeat do not purchase the game right off bat, you may not like gameplay, i will admit for me its a bit fun and a good time killer, but you may feel like its to easy and mindless, since a lot of things are done for us. the game has many modes, the mode you should go to is tour, the other modes it has i have not checked out in full, to really give a good description. note all buttons are not labeled but the important ones are so you can at least play the game. and now with this update it has a settings option to turn off the music. i grew up on mario so this was really a treat for me to be able to play it as a time killer on my phone, hopefully you guys find some enjoyment out of it. as for controls tap once for a regular jump, double tap for a double jump, mario will make a second different sound so you will be able to tell he is double jumping, and if you tap once and hold down your finger, mario will do a higher longer jump. do this jump if you find yourself falling into the same hole over and over again, this usually mean at the right time you have to do this far jump. i would like if dark could check out the game, i love how detailed his descriptions are once he digs into a game, he can really break down all the modes, and see just how accessible they are. anyway i have rambled enough, go to your app store and download the game for free, once again free, and have fun

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2021-02-06 16:52:22

and finally, what do we have to activate to be accessible?

I went to see the new update, and the last one was on August 30th.

are you sure it is accessible?

for android i don't see anything, lol ..

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-02-06 16:57:10

probably have to use jishuo's virtual view

2021-02-06 16:59:16

azure i only have an iphone, so i turn on screen recognition, then it reads the game menus and buttons

2021-02-06 18:15:56

ok, this actually rules.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2021-02-06 18:43:52

But how do you know where coins, obsticals, enemies etc even are? Or are you one of these people who sits there and learns the entire level by heart, you know, the thing 99% of normal people don't have time for?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2021-02-06 18:44:20

Which devices support screen recognition though? I've got a first generation iPhone SE, the one with the headset port on the bottom. I think it supports iOS 14 but I don't know if it supports the screen features.

2021-02-06 18:54:28

God, yet again Android has been left out

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-02-06 20:27:22 (edited by Diego 2021-02-06 20:38:51)

No, its possible to play using virtual screen in csr
A question: Is there other levels to play using the free mode or only the tutorial?

2021-02-06 21:15:59

the first 4 are their and i think remix 10 witch has like 30. but this is coooooooooool

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2021-02-06 21:32:35 (edited by George_Gaylord 2021-02-06 21:32:48)

Sorry, but not trusting CSR

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-02-06 22:31:48

Ok so I installed it and I can say that I love it.
Still don't understand everything and some times it glitches, but it is fun to play.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2021-02-06 23:14:02

after all, if it is with CSR, I already tested it.

so, for me this topic has no difference, except for iphone. xd

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-02-06 23:24:38 (edited by TheRealAmethyst 2021-02-06 23:25:03)

the problem I have with this is that when I turn off VO in a level it doesn't turn on recognition again, and if I do that manually it doesn't work for some reason.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2021-02-07 00:14:45

@11 no one cairs, its your problom if you do not like csr, not an android problom

2021-02-07 06:06:28

@15 Ouch!

Who we are is God's gift to us. Who we become is our gift to God.

2021-02-07 07:25:38 (edited by JoWier 2021-02-07 07:26:07)

@meatbag
Thanks for being blatantly obvious and accomplishing, what, exactly?
At no point did @jj say that its an android problem due to which he could not  run the game, he just had a misconception that he could not play it on his phone, someone replied stating the contrary and suggesting the methods as to how he in fact could enjoy  said game, and he said that he does not trust the screen reader in question. End of discussion, or at least it should have been. I don't see the reason to attack him at all. People have their opinions, and a full right to stick to them. We however, do not have the right to shove ours down their throats, nor attack them on those grounds, notin an in constructive manner anyway. I am sure all of us have many many other places and topics to chat each other up and even have healthy debates that do not involve going after someone who  is clearly only stating their own views, smile.

Abay chal.

2021-02-07 10:33:31

I tried to play but VoisOver says absolutely nothing, just activates direct touch for this app so I can't start the game.

2021-02-07 21:54:29

smoothgunner wrote:

azure i only have an iphone, so i turn on screen recognition, then it reads the game menus and buttons

shouldn't that be in the general discussion room?  the guy says he only has one iPhone, and just turn on the iPhone's OCR.  this topic is more confusing than the topics of nuno saying that a new game is coming.  and seriously.  the game is not accessible.  first.  the game has neither accessibility nor a thing, having to use OCR to start it is not new to me.  and I don't understand this paranoia with the commentary screenreader.  as if apps from other countries don't do the same thing.  a, and whoever can, give gt racing 2. the real car experience, it has a very cool 3d sound, if the company put audible feedback to dodge the cars it would be a delight.

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...

2021-02-08 10:03:59

Hi.
I can't get this to work. I turn on Screen recognition and nothing reads at all. I'm using an iPhone SE 2020. Any clue on what to try?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-02-08 10:17:59

if the game is not reading, and you have screen recognition on, then update it. remember while inside the game go to your rotery, go over to screen recognition, swipe up to turn it on, then swipe left and right to read game menus

2021-02-08 15:21:27

Wondering if mario cart tour would work with sr as well...

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2021-02-10 09:48:06

smoothgunner wrote:

if the game is not reading, and you have screen recognition on, then update it. remember while inside the game go to your rotery, go over to screen recognition, swipe up to turn it on, then swipe left and right to read game menus

I install the game the same day I posted it won't work for me. So I have the latest version. smile
The game I've instlaled is named Super mario run in the app store, but Mario run when it's installed. The latest version is from last year.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-02-10 11:08:19

Guessing the update isn't out for ya yet then.

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2021-03-13 22:59:48

I have an iPhone 8. Is there a way where I would be able to get this to work on an iPhone 8?