2021-02-06 08:48:34

We are pleased to announce that level 39 is officially out, with a new spell or skill for each class!

- Mage spell, greater ice elemental.  Ice elemental don't hit hard but are effective against enemies weak to cold.  They are capable of soaking up lots of damage and are effective tanks.
- Cleric unguent, fey woe.  This mixture causes great pain to fey creatures and can be applied to iron-based weapons in order to do greater damage against fairies.
- Thief skill, grenadier.  This skill makes thieves more skilled at throwing grenades, and allows them to avoid taking damage from grenade splash damage.
- Warrior skill, impale.  This attack is carefully executed thrust with a stabbing weapon that can stun an opponent.
- Necromancer spell, crystal skull.  These constructs can absorb incoming magical attacks and redirect that magic to heal allied undead and skeletal creatures.
- Druid spell, storm of roses.  This spell causes nearby foliage to transform into thorny brambles in order to attack all enemies in the near vicinity.

Additionally, the Field of Fonts and the City of Fonts special zones are open and operational.  Progress continues with several areas, including Nightmare Plane solo and group 4 areas, two new level 32 zones for western Atmir, two new level 34 zones for eastern Atmir, and three more level 38 zones for the Isle of Naginag.

In honor of Valentine’s Day, we’ll be having an event on the evening of Saturday, February 13th.  We’ll also be releasing a new archery-themed weekday event around Valentine’s Day.

For more information, please refer to our latest Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyG0APLsaB0

2021-02-06 15:49:42

I've taken a break, but not long enough for my character to be deleted. I'm a little worried about aging, even though I'm primarily a mage and only 18 right now. I've heard there are issues with using the fountain of youth, but what are the downsides to it. I want to know how crippling they are.

2021-02-06 18:13:20

A downside that I'm aware of is that you lose a bit of knowledge of I think all of your skills/spells. Also the fountain is located in a high level area and you need to have some high level player helping you in the area if you're character is not a high level one. Oh and last time I tried it my char was 108. One drink made it 70 and another one made it 26. You shouldn't go below 18 i think. I don't know the downsides to such a low age though

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2021-02-07 01:34:30

I know how aging works mechanically. the lower your age, the faster you regenerate health. When you get older, you regenerate mana much more quickly, this is why a lot of stuff for cast classes increase your aging because being older is actually a good thing for casters as long as you don't overdo it.