2021-01-01 15:32:08 (edited by luyi 2021-03-13 11:12:09)

2021:03:13
At the end of the game for the first time, you can choose your saved data to continue the game, there will be new stories, by the way, I am very satisfied with the snow mountain part, ha ha!
Because more music is used, the copyright information about the music used in the game can be read in readme. Readme is in Chinese, because I'm worried about my English expression. I'm really sorry.
If someone would like to teach me how to use text game maker, that would be great. I would be very grateful, because I have been troubled for a long time, ha ha!
Original message:
Hello everyone, for those who don't know me, I still need to make a point that I can't speak English, so whether it's my speech in the forum or the English text in the game, I use translation. First of all, I wish you a happy new year.
Today, I want to show you my first text game: LYQ. The inspiration of this game comes from a classmate who often bullies others in my school.
The first half of the story is real, and the story from the first battle to the end is fictional, because this is the project I used to practice making text games.
The English text in the story may not be smooth, because I said I used Google translation。
The battle menu is in Japanese, but you don't have to worry because the game doesn't have skills at the moment.
The game uses alternative music, and morokuma has agreed to use alternative music and MIDI. Therefore, I used other sound fonts to play this music, which is located in 2041.mp3 in the sound folder, and the original music is 241.mid in alternative.
This is not a huge game, and the content of the game is also very short, because this is only my practice project. If you can take the time to experience this small game, I will be very grateful。
link:
http://luyi.ddns.net:2500/shatiaogame/LYQ.zip
Enjoy.
Happy new year to you all.

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383
Haha, I can't speak English or Japanese, so I always use translation to speak English and Japanese. I like to make friends very much. My Skype: luyi2013312,

2021-01-01 17:34:37

I'm waiting to the battle system to be translated.

meow meow.

2021-01-01 17:49:13

576 B/s - 13.1 MB of 31.3 MB, 9 hours left

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-01-01 18:02:14

Ihave played the game. Congratulations! Haha, the battle music comes from the Sword And Shadow Love, one of my favorite Chinese word games!
I reocmmend you translate the names to English. For now we don't know the names of the characters.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2021-01-01 18:18:07

ah this text game maker, I wonder, do you need to know japanese to learn how to create game?

2021-01-01 19:41:01

Unless you can understand Google Translate, yes you need to know Japanese because the manual is in Japanese.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2021-01-02 03:20:11

I can fully understand the contents of the manual with translation, but I still can't use Chinese. Can someone help me find a way to use Chinese? Yes, I will try to translate character names and battles。

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383
Haha, I can't speak English or Japanese, so I always use translation to speak English and Japanese. I like to make friends very much. My Skype: luyi2013312,

2021-01-02 03:21:20

In fact, the BGM used in sword shadow love comes from other games, and the version I use is different from the version used in sword shadow love.

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383

2021-01-02 13:09:27

Yes, this version is better than in Sword Shadow Love, especially of the combat music. You cannot use CHinese for battle screens, they are created by the engine. Why you don't use Volcano to develop project? You can write in Chinese.

2021-01-03 04:22:51

I want to find an easy to understand engine like text game maker.

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383

2021-01-03 22:18:52

what are the keyboard controls for the game?

2021-01-04 03:09:30

You only need to use your screen reader software to browse the items in the game, use the cursor to select the menu, and use the enter key to confirm

Boo15mario wrote:

what are the keyboard controls for the game?

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383

2021-01-05 00:58:16

@12 I dind of figured, thanks for telling how it works.

2021-01-05 05:22:32

Yes, maybe you need to install a Locale Emulator

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383

2021-03-13 11:14:14

Hello everyone, I updated the text game LYQ. Now, if you load the saved game after the first end of the game and continue the game, there will be a new story. I hope you enjoy the game. In addition, the Android version will be launched soon.

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383

2021-03-13 21:37:12

Very good!

2021-03-15 03:19:31

Ha ha, the snow mountain part of the story is my favorite, if only LYQ in reality could do the same。

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383