2020-12-26 12:07:25

Hi,
I have posted a tread explaining why Chinese games are flagged as viruses on GGD. I would be really grateful if somebody could stick it so that users have it cleanly presneted.

I am a ripoff of my mother,
and my mother is a ripoff of my grandmother.
We're all bitching about game clones,
and by generations of generations, we're based off stolen code.

2020-12-26 12:19:50

Whats a tread? I’m confused

Thumbs up

2020-12-26 12:44:02 (edited by Mayana 2020-12-26 16:24:49)

@mazen Thread. Topic. This one.

No offense @Nuno, but it's probably best if you don't get your hopes up. That's one short paragraph of explanation; they're not pinning it.
What you could do though is rewrite this to actually go into more detail, add links to the programming languages in question, etc. Then it would be long enough to justify posting in the Articles Room, where it will be much easier to find. You can also put it in your signature, like I did with my guides.

Edit: Fixing typo.

I join the ranks of those that have decided to leave this forum. Time will tell if I will be successful.
Curious about the Code 7 stuff that used to be here? https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome.

Thumbs up

2020-12-26 12:44:23

We already have too many stickies IMO, so maybe you should just repost it to the articles room?

Thumbs up

2020-12-26 15:00:15

I don’t see the point.

When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make Life take the lemons back! get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, What the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life‘s manager! Make Life rue the day it’ thought  it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I am the man who’s gonna burn your house down! with the lemons!

Thumbs up

2020-12-26 16:18:38

OK, @4's idea sounds reasonable.

I am a ripoff of my mother,
and my mother is a ripoff of my grandmother.
We're all bitching about game clones,
and by generations of generations, we're based off stolen code.

2020-12-28 10:34:31

At Defender yeah true, some of the stickys could be removed I guess, that share your name topic in general for example.

Greetings Moritz.

Er nahm sie dann ins Stoßgebet,
der Kirchturmpfal zum Himmel steht,
Der Wein geweiht, die Erde bebt.
Dem Herr seih nah im Stoßgebet

Thumbs up

2021-01-06 08:19:36

@2, thats literally how myself and 7.2 million Anglo-Caribbean people say thread.

Who has any time for the letter h?

Thumbs up