2020-12-25 13:28:58 (edited by Nuno 2020-12-25 16:35:00)

Game extraction code: 2
Hello everyone!
The developer of "1942" brought us another game. The name is "legend Of The Moon". Its the real-time Martial Arts RPG. Take up the role of a youg warrior who has lost his family. Will the young boy avenge his beloved ones?
The game is currently in a demo version, but the updates are constantly released.
Will the game be a hit of 2021? Time will tell. For now I can say that I really liked the experience.
Keys
Arrows: Move
Space: basic attack
A to F: Skills
CTRL+A to F: Skill assignment
Q, E: Prev/Next item
W: Use item
Shift+Q/E: Prev/Next category
Z: Coordinates
X: Character sheet
C: Current item/skill desrciption
V: Start or stop meditation
SHIFT+C: Copy text to clipboard.
The game has 3 output modes: one is standard TTS output, the other one is clipboard and the thir one is the screenreader mode which will output the spoken text to the clipboard.
I thank the developer for including us in his new adventure!
Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kxwYwC … sp=sharing

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-12-25 13:51:37

do'es it have English translation or not?

meow meow.

2020-12-25 13:54:29

hi nuno
first
Merry Christmas
i can't download i got message error Sorry. You cannot access this item because it violates the Terms of Service.

2020-12-25 13:56:00

@2
I think you must use Locale.Emulator

2020-12-25 13:56:15

Can someone explain how the heck this violates terms of service?

2020-12-25 13:58:54

lmao

2020-12-25 14:09:26

Fuck the duck, good start for a new game. Does anyone else have this problem? I will upload to my internal server and send the link.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2020-12-25 14:44:09

nuno please upload

2020-12-25 14:59:25

Hi all, for some reason yandex translator addon for nvda do not translate from chinesse. I set source language on automatic detect, first primar language on my native language, and second on english, and content from english language translate excelend, but content from chinesse do not. i change options and set chinesse language as source language and again can not to translate. It is not case only for this game, it is case for all chinesse games.

2020-12-25 15:28:59

nuno, for the love of the jade emperor, upload this wonder, one more to the collection.  Google said that this file violates the terms of services

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...

2020-12-25 15:30:50

@9
you're wrong I play battle of armageddon and yandex translates as perfectly from Chinese to English

2020-12-25 16:01:56

OK, I am uploading.

2020-12-25 16:15:40

thanks

2020-12-25 16:19:21

Misfortunes walk in pairs, my Windows died and I have lost access to my server for the time being. I will upload to google drive and protect the file with password. That will fix the issue. The password will be "2".

2020-12-25 16:26:06

I got the Google Drive error too. Looking forward to a new game though. For those asking for English translations, including yours truly, we have to remember that the developers probably aren't English speakers. So, if they wanted their games translated, they would have to ask those who speak both English and Chinese, and those  people would have to be paid. I like the solution implemented in Heavenly Devil where translation was put into the hands of the players, even if the game isn't popular enough to generate quality English translations from said players. So, as much as I would love to see an English translation for this and other games,  I'll satisfy myself with the translation services and enjoy the games.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-12-25 16:35:49

Hi,
I have updated the fucking link. I will know better the next time.
The extraction code is 2.
I hope you will like the game. I will play it when I fix my Windows. The first boss kicked my ass and I forgot to save so yeah.

2020-12-25 16:43:10

work thanks

2020-12-25 16:56:25

i'm not getting it, if google drive says its against its license, its eather a krack or a virus or something so yeah, drive knows better than me

2020-12-25 17:09:29

Hi:

I got the game to run, but I'm missing something. How do I get the menus to read? I opened the Voice Settings application and I see the list of SAPI voice available. Then three buttons that are unlabeled; I even ran this one with Locale Emulator to see if the labels just weren't showing up.  How do I enable screen reader mode?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

2020-12-25 17:24:25

Hello there. The game isn't running at all.

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2020-12-25 17:44:57

@20: Games from this developer all seem to require compatibility mode to run. I run games from in  in compatibility mode as a matter of course now. The incompatibility with Windows 10 should be looked into; it seems rather strange since most things that run in Windows Seven will run in Windows 10 without undue interference. If that doesn't work, install all missing VIsual studio libraries you might be missing. One or both of these should fix the problem. Incidentally, I managed to get screen reader mode enabled, although I had to work with the Chinese simplified  SAPI voice to get the menus to read enough so I could understand what I was doing.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2020-12-25 17:45:40

nuno, despite being off topic, could you recommend me some chinese light novels?  can be of any gender.  the ones that Azure recommended to me were.  against the gods, douluo daluo, and ice and fire magician.

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...

2020-12-25 17:48:16

alright. I ran it in compatibility mode. got a combo box with sapi voices I believe, about 3 buttons. what do I do there?

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2020-12-25 17:52:57

tayo.bethel
you must use tts Chinese voice
you have?

2020-12-25 19:16:47

You know why google drive says it's a virus, it's simple.

everything from china let's block! and everything from google let's block!

does that remind you of all of you?
So.

I'm going to test this, let's see if it's really good!

I was looking for a game of wuxia or xiantia and finally here.

hell, the music at the beginning is enough for me to have an orgasm! my god. let's test this

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel