2020-12-15 16:53:58

Its teh new version.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-12-15 19:30:16

Hi, this is really awesome. Only problem I'm having is that toggling any of the stuff in the settings page that toggles sounds doesn't appear to work.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2020-12-15 20:06:35

I figured out why. It seems it won't save the settings. In one copy, I have config.ini. In the other copy that I've created, I do not. Not sure why it's not generating it.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2020-12-15 20:07:53

Sorry for tripple posting, but it appears the reason I can't save is that the default folder name is not in English. If I rename the folder, it fixes the problem.

2020-12-15 20:10:39

Good to know smile.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2020-12-15 20:12:30

Final post. It seems that on english systems, when it saves the config, it corrupts itself because it's not saving in unicode so all the chars get translated to question marks. This means that the config basically blows up when you restart the program.

2020-12-15 20:24:50

Nicely done. I love it. Only problem: RAM usage is high as hell. It appears you're never freeing your sounds (I'm up to 400 MB already).

2020-12-15 20:32:56

I could see caching them in memory because it'd probably be faster than HDD random access but damn.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-12-15 20:36:17

New version should be slowly fixing the RAM usage.

2020-12-15 21:18:59

I'm all for loading them at start, but it appears to load them every time they play.

2020-12-15 21:30:54

Hello,
this is actually pretty cool. I like how you can also play sounds when you move around the text field. It would be way too cool if, instead of just one sound playing on the left, that sound panned to the right the closer you are to the end of the text field.

2020-12-15 21:33:40

Figured I'd post this here.

I made an add-on to stop NVDA from speaking rolls, for use with this.

https://github.com/masonasons/NoSpeakRo … nvda-addon

2020-12-15 22:54:45

Yep, we definitely still have a crazy memory leak. Settings still don't properly load or save either.

2020-12-16 23:52:24

I'd say 广荣读屏音效3D版; CPU Time: 0; Working Memory: 275mb; Process id: 11468  107 of 107 confirms the memory leak.

2020-12-17 03:29:33

Oh really? I've had it in the upper 700s.

2020-12-17 16:57:29

Has anyone figured out how to save settings in the settings dialog? There doesn't appear to be a save button anywhere, and I've tried every button possible with no results.

Trying to free my mind before the end of the world.

2020-12-17 16:59:29

@BoundTo, Masonasons detailed how to fix the issue above.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-12-17 17:38:42

Hi,
New version has been released.
It further optimizes the memory leakage and adds a function of simulating the tray operation in case your tray cannot be operated due to cursor misplacement.
To open the tray simulator, press WIN+ALT+F12, G
The buttons are described below
Single lick
Right click
Double click
Refresh the list of icons.
The link in the first post is still valid and it downloads the latest version.

2020-12-17 20:56:49

The first link is not giving me the newest version, it's giving me the same one as before.

2020-12-18 06:54:36

hi thank you very much for the software, i have a question is can i change between multiple audio themes, or does it have only one audio theme, thanks

I like playing games, listening to music and doing everything else
my telegram

2020-12-19 01:07:31

So how do you get the latest version of this? People keep saying that the link in the first post is not the latest one... I'm confused.

2020-12-19 04:41:53

@46
The zipped version of the program wasn't the latest, but on the site you can find an unzipped version that seemed to be up to date. Either way, there still seemed to be a memory problem for me. Would love to use this long term if that ever gets sorted out

Trying to free my mind before the end of the world.

2021-04-17 13:09:06

Sorry for bringing back this old toppic, but does anyoune have a working link for this? Would be great.

2021-04-17 14:45:45

I will update the first post soon. Wait

2021-04-17 14:50:34

DOne. The link is
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hM0nE1 … sp=sharing