2022-05-14 16:29:02

Hi.
What I did in those battles was to move the Sentinels either to the left or to the right to experiment where to place them to hit most enemies at once. That worked out for me.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2022-05-14 17:13:45

The best tip for battles like these is to equip and deploy as many automated units as possible. Centry guns, interceptors, etc. Amiguchi and Takamiya for example both have to be on the strike team, and they both have access to interceptors if you have enough metachips to buy them. The second generation sentinels have centry guns, and the first generation has the demolisher blade that can help a lot against armoured oponents.
As for which enemies to attack, unfortunately, there's no way to tell what you are attacking specifically, so the only way to tell is attack something, see if it dies right away, or takes much longer to kill.

Discord: clemchowder633

2022-05-14 17:23:26

Thank you everyone for your answers. Is there a limited number of weapons you can carry? I have just almost 3 or maybe 4 weapons for each sentinel, and it seems I'm not able to buy anything from the sentinel upgrade menu. I press triangle during the fight on the weapon menu, and then try going right, but when scrolling down it just won't scroll. I tried pressing X on there, but nothing happens.
I've asked about the numbers of weapons you can have because after reading the guide and your messages here, I guess I'm missing some important weapons.

2022-05-14 19:19:34

The sentinel upgrade menu is not accessible from the weapons menu during a battle... you have to upgrade from the pilot selection screen. And each sentinel has six slots you can equip weapons and abilities to.

Discord: clemchowder633

2022-05-18 20:32:49

Hello.
Stronger weapons is everything I need, but it seems I'm not able to upgrade things properly. Could someone make a detailed post about the upgrade menu? I guess I've read something on here about this before, but I still get lost somehow. When pressing triangle, all I know the first column on the left is the passive skills menu, then with the other colums I am really confused.

2022-05-24 02:07:45

Hi.
Thank you very much for your help, I've managed to pass this fight. Now I am almost at the end, but I'm facing some incredibly high kaiju which I have no idea how to take down. It is really necessary to use the demolisher blade here? I've used the ground weapons from Juro, Tomi and Shinonome, but at some point they seem regenerating over and over again. Am I using the wrong skill? In the fight I've got stuck last time, I've managed to pass using the skills I've mentioned above.