2020-12-06 07:47:54 (edited by titan_of_war 2020-12-06 07:48:26)

oh and mabey add some sort of crouching thing or lie flat. for some sort of cover not all bullets won't hit you but still, and if you really wanted to, i suppose you could make it bettor or werse depending on the tile so like, grass or trees etc.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-12-06 08:22:54 (edited by defender 2020-12-06 08:27:54)

@PhantomCreations
Nice updates!
I wonder if backing it more will help get some voiceacting?

Agree with Assault Freak here, regen over time was one of the worst things about Psychostrike as it took an action game and turned it into an RPG when you just wanted to get back into the fighting.
Also, I hope that superweapon is just a quick fix and won't make it into the real game, unless it's way harder to get.

2020-12-06 11:45:04 (edited by arceus 2020-12-06 12:27:51)

before saying my opinion about the demo, I'm trying to finish it... and in the trucks level, do you really neeed the a12 to continue? i still got the pc 44 and  doing... half fine with it. didn't pass the level yet, though.
later edit
ok so I got the update and trying to do the kicks combo and I'm not sure if it works or not, cause I can't hear any difference. even if i land 6 slow strikes on enemies and then hold my down arrow after that and press space, nothing seems to be different. I got a good pair of headphones, and i'm listenning very intently. any tips?

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2020-12-06 11:49:32 (edited by hannes 2020-12-06 14:35:39)

hi please allow the boss levels to safe to as it is frustrating to have to redo the previous level when you die

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2020-12-06 15:01:40 (edited by burak 2020-12-06 15:07:36)

Hello,
Can the death sequences and logo at the beginning of game be skipped? Makes rage quitting less costly big_smile
Also pressing escape at the enter when ready prompt should quit.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-12-06 15:43:19

Yeah, agreed about the boss saving. Phantom's reasoning for that is if you go in with shit stats, you can re-get them, but that just makes it more annoying IMO, you should keep an eye on your stats.

2020-12-06 16:13:02

yup, this kick is defenetly a cool edition on croud control, hoping for more combo soon. for everyone if you want to make your kick always work, just hold down arrow and punch quickly. the problem with that is you'll not send your enemy away too far, if you want to though, just punch quickly around 8 or 9 times and hold down and punch once again.
@phantom: can you make that if you die and return to your check point, your health will be restored to 100 percent? because IMO with the current system it might produce a softlock in the future. actualy if you perform bad enough on 1.1 and hit the checkpoint before the drawbridge with  low health, it's hard for you to survive the rest of the level. continue to the right and the soldier with machinegun will greet you with ammo and insta kill you, and thus, you end up in a softlock. yeah I know you're health will regen overtime but it's a long-long wait. it's kind of remind me to technoshock and tdv, if you save on the wrong spot, you're done.
I am also hoping for a difficulty level selection since sometimes I don't want to be bother with the difficulty and would like to boot up the game and beat em up.

2020-12-06 16:21:03

Hello,
The game sounds awesome, I backed it by a very small amount. If you look at the current rate of currency for Turkey, you will see why I chose such a small amount, plus there is the commission fee of the bank.
Anyway, onto my opinions for the game:
Level 2.2 should be tweaked a little bit, because I cannot get past the mines while there are drones and the turrets attacking me, it makes too much noise and makes me panic so I jump at the wrong time or the wrong place
To the people that cannot defeat the soldiers at the trucks:
You have underestimated the power of flying kick too much. Simply do a running jump and keep pressing the space bar. It will both keep you in the air, preventing the bullets hitting you, and you can defeat them boom boom.
I did like that 95% of the time during that level. Of course I had to wait like half an hour for my health to regen, but this is another story.
A feature to go back level could be added for grinding, to increase the stats and so on.
Like I said above, I liked the game so much, but I am annoyed that I cannot get past the mines and the game is detected as a virus, I can of course allow the game to run from windows defender, but it is annoying nevertheless.
Thanks to whomever worked on this and backed this game and making it a reality!
I was so bored of those simple, low quality  clone games really, this game made a huge difference.
If you have managed to read until the end of this post, can you please make an auto update feature? This will make the updating process easier.
Thanks for reading and sorry for the very long post! smile

2020-12-06 16:27:37

I can kind of see the point but the not saving boss levels does not play nice with level 2.2 with the earlier levels it does though so maybe they should allow only certain boss levels to save as you can not grind in 2.2

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2020-12-06 16:59:31

How do you get the kick combo to work, I got it once, but it seems fiddly to pull off. I notice there's a sound, does the sound mean press down arrow now, prese space and down, etc. I'm confused.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-12-06 17:23:38

At the moment, at least in the build I have, there wasn't a sound for when you could kick, unless that's now changed. I just hit the enemies seven times fairly quickly and then held down arrow and pressed space fairly quick, and one (yes just one) of the enemies went flying.
By the way, does anyone have any tips on how to deal with mines and somehow make them explode without you taking damage? I've somehow experienced it but had no idea how, seems to do with jumping but I can't get this consistently at all, most of the time I'll either land on a mine or a step away and die, or if I juump over, I'll land too far from it and it'll be the other way. I've tried approaching from the front and the back.

2020-12-06 18:17:01

how to go through travel points
h

2020-12-06 18:18:55

@211 you might have dun a rage thing, i think you half to hit them seven times i donno. i think i've dun it a few times but it all wase seems to just go like 8 tiles. I'm useing brand new headphones, so i don't no.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-12-06 18:19:47

sorry for double posting, but @212 sometimes your required to kill every enemie on the map to be able to go threw.

― Frederic Chopin.

2020-12-06 18:34:49

hi i really love this game but i have a question. i am currently in stage 1.3 but the enemie are keep spawning and the stage is not ending. what should i do?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-12-06 18:54:49

So, at the start, see if you can get an AA12 if you have an autamatic weapon just wen you jump on it shoot them and grav it, then go to the other won and put your rage up. and boost your stats, wen your tired of that, go down and shoot, they are in waves. so you half to kill all of them.

― Frederic Chopin.

2020-12-06 18:56:49

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
My recommendation would be to start with the machine guns then grab the AR12 for the end, because as you battle, there will be more and more enemies. The AR12 has scatter shot meaning it'll hit multiple enemies.

2020-12-06 19:00:53

Honestly, I just make use of the PMC from the first level for the whole thing, usually lasts a good while. Once that's out, I grab the machine gun on the left truck and mop up the rest.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2020-12-06 19:01:21

yeah, it hits mor enemies then the machine gun. or mabey the same, i'm not sure,

― Frederic Chopin.

2020-12-06 19:06:27

So, my thoughts and impressions so far:

I love the concept, sound design and  music! STory seems to be pretty basic but what abou the gameplay? Well, that's the problem there: I can see a HUGE inspiration from BK3 which is really a positive but the combat mechanic looks like really chaotic without any logic of attacking / defending / lack of dodging etc. No combos, even no combo-presets like in streets of rage series and so on plus no matter if you're attacking an enemy he will still attack you so that is not working properly in my mind.
This momentum thing si really cool but you need to gegt used to it and it could take a while.
My feelings are positive though and this game is really potnetial to be better when Omar will go in the right direction. I'll trust them and back the game so I hope my testing will help improving some areas of the game based on my experiences gained by playing a LOT ov video games.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2020-12-06 19:08:10

There is one combo, and there will probibly be mor in the final version.
So gi's, i'm stuck on level 2.3 and i can't get past this, i herd there was a hidden weapon hear? what is it.

― Frederic Chopin.

2020-12-06 19:19:03

I mean, this rage meter is kinda weird for me. That would be interesting to see a meters similar to these in video games. You are building it by getting hit / hitting everyone and when it is full you can simpy use that.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2020-12-06 19:33:13

so far i'm doing 1-3 and I can't seem to be able to win here. I get shot like 50 times at the same time and just loose all my hp and the weapons you get there take so long to reload. not sure if the aa12 is good or not but you just can't take them out with all 300 bullets you get for that machinegun, wish you could just dstroy those trucks.

2020-12-06 19:41:37

Definitely agreed with 120 and 122. IMO, the rage meter should be after a number of consecutive hits, but it doesn't have to be seven slow ass hits that require you to at least take some damage. In a fast paced beat em up like this slowing down just to get rage breaks the pace and flow, imo. Just make it 30 or so consecutive hits without being hit once or the count resets which then requires better hit physics. As Lirin said, the enemy you are fighting should not be able to hit you while you are hitting them at the same time with no effects. And even a preset four hit combo like the streets of rage series would be fine. Plenty of games do this. If you hit at the air, the attack button with fire off as many attacks as you like but once the first hit connects it goes into a preset string.

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-12-06 19:50:47 (edited by Lirin 2020-12-06 19:51:29)

@124 well written and everything I have in my mind! We were just growing up playing too much beat em ups I guess? Haha but yeah, the concept is fantastic but it needs polishing and redefining / rebalancing and probably recoding the fighting system and enemies AI a bit I think.

Twitter
Add me on Steam