2020-11-23 18:01:57

My guess would be your nvda probably stuttering and missing the items in the inventory system, cuz it also works fine here. Also, I have an extremely low end PC and it works fine.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-11-23 19:24:59

Loading times seem pretty reasonable to me.
I've played it for literally around 3 minutes. So I haven't gotten very far. I'll definitely be coming back to this one though.
I have some questions:
1. Does the game get harder as you go, or is it designed to have things stacked against you to kill you quickly?
2. Is there some kind of progression system so you can gauge how far you've made it (levels, scoring, survival time etc)?
3. When is it advantageous to climb, or to use your aircraft?
Also, I think I have found a bug. If you die while bullets are still on screen, those bullets will remain on the screen when you start the next game and could hit you if they're near the beginning of the map.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2020-11-23 19:53:31

Moderation:
Rafalko112, consider this an official caution...and it's close to a warning, but I'm taking the language barrier into account here.
It's totally okay to not like a game. It's fine to say what's wrong with a game. But your first post in this thread says the game is "stupid" and "shitty". This is treading into personal attack territory and needs to stop right away. Your second post in this thread is fine, by the way. You're explaining the problems you have, and that's a good thing.
Basically if you think you have to call a project or a person "shitty" or "stupid" or some such, you're probably on shaky ground.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-11-23 20:38:15

@defender your totally right, actually I had no problems with the loading, heck, look at GTA5, takes around 5 minutes on my computer, but I'd like to point out that it takes a bit to load because it's converted as one executable, which contains all the modules that would normally be around 40 to 50 files in the case of py installer, thus, when you click on it, it would need to extract all the stuff and then it would start the process of loading, otherwise it would take around 2 or 3 seconds to load sounds, anyways I really feel like I'm derailing the topic, and I'm sorry about that, anyway.
As for the items, they spawn at the enemy's Coordinates when you kill one, and I would be standing there, picking them up with out realizing that their actually there, resulting in me having that thought in post2, now that I think of it, there are certainly some ways to survive, a bit different ones from other games we're used to, which is great, having a change in games from time to time is always good, it just takes a while to get used to.
Regards.

2020-11-23 20:46:20

Alright, not to double post, but.
Microsoft Defender decided that sxt.exe does indeed contain a virus, which is extremely suspicious, because normally Microsoft Defender wouldn't flag python executables as viruses, so until there's a fair explanation for this, I won't be messing with it for now.

2020-11-23 20:52:50

@30 same here

2020-11-23 20:54:12

lol, comparing a really small audio game load times with gta5 load times, seems really really dumb.
@mohammed, i'd suggest increasing health drink health amounts. Also, making enemies jump with you was a really stupid decision. They shouldn't always jump. Don't pretend that they are smart, make them smart for real.

2020-11-23 21:03:38

i haven't got the virust problem,

One of the lead developers of the Final Hour audio game, currently in beta.
https://finalhour.lowerelements.club

2020-11-23 21:04:16

Well as for microsoft defender, not surprised.
Microsoft defender targets all sorts of software.
This is not a virus, its just microsoft defender targeting the blind again.
I have a secondary drive that I run all my games from, its just another thing to exclude from microsoft thats how you fix that

2020-11-23 21:12:05

@34 sorry but this does not convince me, windows defender targgets the blind? and besides, undead asult, etc are python and does not gets flagged

2020-11-23 21:21:55

@32 I wasn't really comparing, I was just throwing an example of a game that takes a lot of time to load.
As for Microsoft Defender, it totally doesn't, the only times it flags games is if their created with BGT, otherwise you'd have to really care about it and do a scan to be on the safe side, it may be wrong in the case of BGT games, but it's usually not in the case of other applications and games created with different programming languages, that's where we get to the point that you shouldn't stop caring about virus alerts thinking that their always false just because most games you play are made with BGT and are always being flagged, trust me, I've experienced a lot of viruses here and I know what I'm talking about

2020-11-23 21:24:45

+1 @36, and hey, I got more viruses than you, in my old labtop, about 1068 infected files

2020-11-23 21:31:26

@34 excluding an entire drive is a sure fire way to get a virus. I did it, and got the V-Virus. Fuckin thing.

I have the virus issue as well.

2020-11-24 00:16:34

Didn't his priar game have the same prblem? Als, @crashmaster, that's a cmplete bullshit argument.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-11-24 00:24:55

lmao, windows defender targeting the blind? thats a good one.  just create a games folder, add it to the exclutions list, and boom, you have a fix.  Keep them coming you guys gave me a good laugh

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-11-24 03:09:15

Strange, windows defender doesn't flag the game for me. For my friend either.

2020-11-24 03:30:41

@40 again, my point about that being a sure fire way to get viruses.
That's the exact reason I hate BGT. It's opened up a security hole where people literally exclude entire folders and even drives, opening them up to much more likely to virus attacks.

2020-11-24 08:20:30

sory, but here is the thing. tunmi and mohamed teamed up again? well, the thing I herd was that mohamed got angry at tunmi, removed his music from bts, but why is he now teaming up with him again. this isnt for starting anything, I am just asking this becase I am very cureus

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2020-11-24 12:31:05 (edited by kruf 2020-11-24 12:32:44)

OK, so after my win 10 update, the game works correctly, same for the inventory.
I keep dying cause the insane difficulty, but now i can play.

I usualy speak french, so please excuse all my english mistakes. Thanks!

2020-11-24 12:45:18

@40 but why should we do that, for bgt games, we do that because, um, bgt, but my defender never flagged a python programme before

2020-11-24 12:52:27

@meatbag, could you give me a way to contact you like at twitter or skype? need your help to check something related to the virus problem.

2020-11-24 13:18:25

@46 your pm's, check them for contact info

2020-11-24 13:21:33

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "sxt.py", line 23, in <module>
  File "shooter_xt.py", line 27, in shooter_xt.main
  File "shooter_xt.py", line 46, in shooter_xt.mainmenu
  File "shooter_xt.py", line 39, in shooter_xt.mainmenu
  File "game.py", line 290, in gameloop
  File "game.py", line 190, in gameloop
  File "lucia\audio\bass\soundpool.py", line 680, in destroy_sound
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'reset'

this is the error when i lonch the aircraft.

if you like this post, please thum it up!
if you like to see my projects, feel free to check out my github
if you want to contact me, you can do here by skype. or you can follow me on twitter: @bhanuponguru
discord: bhanu#7882

2020-11-24 13:22:38

I also got that error when starting the air craft...

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2020-11-24 13:42:46

Hi. Is it available for Mac?

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!