2020-11-12 23:05:28

hi...
Fatal error detected  dialog  Failed to execute script ch

2020-11-12 23:32:19

What about the old licenses? I have it from 2019 to the beginning of the year.

2020-11-12 23:47:07

It would be cool if people who bought the game previously could get it at half price now.

2020-11-12 23:47:38

k tryed the game on mac too, since why not? and here are some anoying things i noticed.
1, while pressing the running key which is the command, i can't cycle the inventory because if i pressed tab, it will switch the window, so i think that it's anoying, you maybe could let it shift or something.
2, sometimes although voice over is terned off, keys after releasing are still hold, i mean the left/right keys, although voice over is terned off totaly, it's anoying because i sometimes go into a pit/spyk or something else because of that.
3, while running, if i keeped holding the command key and sometimes hold down the space key, it will reasult in mac opening siri, so that's why i think that really the key should be changed. to shift or something.

2020-11-13 00:03:29

Hi,

@28 I was considering something like that, however I'm shit at coding web stuff and something like that would probably be out of my web coding knowledge. I'll come up with something.

@26 the reason this is happening is because there is a folder in your %temp% folder called GenPy that needs to be deleted.

@29 most of the problem is that mission control likes to eat control and the arrow keys. If you know how, you can turn off mission control's keyboard shortcuts, and then you can use control and arrows to run that way. I could also try changing the command key to the option key. I just personally felt option was an awkward choice. Let me know what you think.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2020-11-13 00:14:14

maybe let the user selects what option he likes? i mean     toggleable in options.

2020-11-13 00:43:10

Hmm, that's an idea.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2020-11-13 05:58:39

Is anyone having trouble with using Grenades when they pick them up?

2020-11-13 06:13:37

Hi,

What troubles are you having?

2020-11-13 07:12:11

Hi guys,

Just as a quick note, the preorder price is no longer available as it is now Friday. Thanks to everyone who preordered and I hope you enjoy the game! smile

2020-11-13 07:29:28 (edited by defender 2020-11-13 07:37:40)

Not really impressed by this "update" especially as the price has gone up.

You still get the sword too early making enemies trivial to kill and allowing you to breeze through at least 3 levels with no difficulty aside from cars if you aren't careful.
There remains only the one enemy type for most of the game, and still the same voices despite the money brought in from V1 sales and V2 preorders and the large amount of voice packs available online.
(though the enemy jumping is cool I must admit).
Platforming in the forest is pointless, and it's not used in the previous levels at all.  Hazards don't show up at all before level 4 for some reason...
In the levels with the cars, you almost always get a group of enemies at the start and nothing for most if not all of the rest of that stage making it very boring.
No music and no ambience changes between stages of the same level make the environment boring and empty feeling.
Enemies fight each other for pretty much no reason resulting in fewer over all for the player to fight,  if this was reduced to a low chance just for the amusement value that would be different.
Thanks to enemies not being fast enough/having ranged weapons in most of the game, it's easily possible to just go through levels 1 and 3 without hitting anything and never taking enough damage to get below 75% HP, this should tell you that there is a problem here.
The difficulty curve between level's 3 and 4 is more like a difficulty cliff.
The panning is choppy and slow, which is especially apparent in levels 4 and 5.  This results in unnecessary deaths do to positional inaccuracy.
Shots from the cars and fist strikes from enemies when standing still repeat in a solid loop rather than having some randomness, making them feel robotic rather than real.
The fists and feet are A. basically useless from a damage point of view and B. not different enough from each other in damage or speed to justify having both.
Combos or special abilities for each weapon would add allot to this unoriginal formula.
Bombs don't seem to have a damage radius, they either hit you or they don't, no matter how far away you are.
Falling in the fire pits still makes a ground landing sound.
No edge warnings or interesting hazard loops makes level 6 a frustrating and tiresome experience rather than a fun platforming challenge in my opinion, and enemies would make things more intense.
Lives are incredibly easy to come by, rather than having to be earned by good performance or picked up in dangerous situations.
No learn game sounds menu is unacceptable for an experienced audio game player/developer.

I'll add to this list tomorrow, but suffice it to say, the balance and variety have always been the two biggest issues with your games Mason and that unfortunately hasn't changed with Crime Hunter 2.0 from what I see.
Rather than looking forward you should be looking back if you want to justify the version number change and price increase.  Please make a serious commitment to tightening up the very lacking existing content before adding new features or levels.
Honestly, at this point I couldn't even justify playing this game seriously even as a last resort, it just has nothing I can't get from other free games in a better form, including some of your own.

2020-11-13 07:32:38 (edited by Zarvox 2020-11-13 07:33:20)

@35 it's still only 11:32 PM central time zone. If you are mentioning an important date, you need to mention a time zone. In this topic and in the general games topic, nowhere did you mention the time zone, to my knowledge. Please correct me if I am wrong.

2020-11-13 08:22:02

Can you please add debit card instead of PayPal?

2020-11-13 08:27:57

Thank you for making this game available to mac users. I have played the game on Windows, as I also have a Windows machine at my disposal, but the mac is my preferred operating system. I'm going to check the Mac version out over the weekend.

2020-11-13 10:12:42

@38 say in addition, not instead.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2020-11-13 10:23:05

hi...
eavin after shift deleteing jen.py...
Fatal error detected  dialog  Failed to execute script ch

2020-11-13 10:24:27

Some times I have trouble with the grinade throwing after choosing its option. Not sure if it should just work when pressing the space bar once it's selected or what.
I may be missing something...
I did successfully throw it once without issues.
Hmmm...

2020-11-13 10:37:07 (edited by hannes 2020-11-13 13:35:06)

hi mason there is a problem with level 5 part 2 the door drops me from a great hight and i die

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2020-11-13 12:01:33

3: mohamedSulaiman made it to level 39. Damage: 90. Max health: 24750. Obstacle Spacing: 16.

2020-11-13 13:46:29

My computer says virus detected. I can't download the file. Any of you guys have the same problem?

2020-11-13 14:33:15

Well... If you're getting errors, maybe try, I dunno, pasting the error log?

2020-11-13 16:02:26

@46, I sea no error log at all...

2020-11-13 16:23:42

It's inside the data folder. errors.log.

2020-11-13 16:35:15

hi,
the folders/files in the ch dir are:
accessible_output2
ch.exe
changelog.txt
readme.txt
sound_lib

2020-11-13 17:17:39

Hi all,

@36 thanks for your review. The game is definitely not for everyone of course, and I force no one to buy or even play it. There are definitely a few points I do agree with you on, one of them being that the enemies are still quite robotic, and it's something I'm continually working on. Designing an AI is not just as simple as type one or two lines and you have an AI. You have to decide how they react to certain events, how they do certain things in response to the player, what they do when interacting with other items, and all of that stuff, and I'm still learning myself, so it's not going to be perfect.

@38 PayPal supports debbit card itself.

@42 you have to reload the grenade each time you want to use it with R.

@43 thanks, that bug has happened to a few people so far and I'm still not sure what causes it. It is definitely a frustrating one because it causes you to have to start all over.

@44 nice job!

@46. be nice, dude.