2020-12-31 00:03:10

So, for everyone having issues with the dll not being found, try the new version I just uploaded.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2020-12-31 03:18:13

Hi Mason here is something strange I downloaded it on my laptop which is my music machine and it runs fine and when I download it on my desktop I get the error failed to run script CH.  Does that mean their is something up with my desktop?

2020-12-31 03:29:10

then i do not know, it does not work on my system, maybe because my sister is 32,

2020-12-31 16:41:17

i can not run the game! I have error: Fatal error detected  Failed to execute script ch
I want play it!

2020-12-31 17:37:15

Yup the same error I'm getting on my pc.  It runs on my laptop which is my music machine which I would not rather use for audio games.

2020-12-31 19:27:28

weird

2020-12-31 19:49:57

Hey there,
I just tried to run the game. Here's the error log:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "ch.pyw", line 40, in <module>
  File "src\framework.py", line 12, in init framework
  File "src\menu.py", line 4, in init menu
  File "src\speech.py", line 5, in init speech
  File "c:\python37\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 493, in exec_module
  File "cytolk\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "ch.pyw", line 40, in <module>
  File "src\framework.py", line 12, in init framework
  File "src\menu.py", line 4, in init menu
  File "src\speech.py", line 5, in init speech
  File "c:\python37\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 493, in exec_module
  File "cytolk\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2020-12-31 21:36:48

Yep, that's the error that more people than not are getting now, and I can't figure out why/what I can do about it.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2021-01-01 14:17:52

A feature suggestion:

In the kill enemy menu, if  I change my mind for whatever reasons, when I press ESC, the game should have taken me back to the game window. Not asking me to exit the game. I hope you can implement it somehow.

2021-01-01 14:45:28

@mason
maybe as a backup for who has that error, Maybe try adding the tolk dll's in the main game folder? It seems that it can't get them, So maybe adding it there works?

2021-01-04 18:18:50

@210 I don't think that would work, as Cytolk uses a pyd file, not a DLL.

2021-01-11 01:33:05

I started story mode for the first time, but for some reason it said 10 of 10 levels unlocked. shouldn't they all be locked until level one is finished?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2021-01-11 03:07:14

@212, if you have a registration key, all levels are unlocked.

2021-01-11 20:01:35

ah... gotcha.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2021-01-14 12:16:12

I am unable to open the latest version, 2.3, on my Mac. I receive the following error: "You do not have permission to open the application "CH". Contact your computer or network administrator for assistance". I have attempted to drag and drop the application into terminal and typing in the appropriate command, with no such luck. Has anyone successfully been able to open version 2.3 on a Mac using Bigsur, and if so, how did you accomplish this? This has left me quite disheartened.

2021-01-14 19:37:45

Hi Appleman,

Everyone that I've had try 2.3 on Big Sur (Including myself) has gotten it to work so far. Not sure what's going on with your system.

2021-01-15 03:03:53

All is fine now. I did a fresh re-install of the app and now it's working. Go figure.

2021-01-15 20:38:23

Gotta love computer weirdness. Glad it's working for you.

2021-01-16 10:56:49

I stil have the error

2021-01-18 07:14:29

Question. Is it possible to put your own sound source in the game or can you only use the preexisting ones with the game?

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2021-01-24 12:25:29

Hi guys.
Maybe it has already been discussed here, but it's difficult to learn all 200 posts.
Mason, with what programming language did you develop it?
I heard you learned Python, but it doesn't look like Python. Or how did you manage to hide pyc files?

2021-01-24 14:42:24

@221
It's python, And about your question, Think mason did the following, If you mean the pycash
import sys
sys.dont_write_bytecode=True
there you go, It won't do pycash that way, As far as i know.

2021-02-07 17:54:58

Question. How does one withdraw points from their account in Endless mode? I apparently have 5 in there and don't know how to get at them.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2021-02-12 16:38:52

Good morning, for those who had the error when running the game, maybe this is the solution:
If you have a 32-bit system you will have to have an active Internet connection when you start the game, it does not matter if you disconnect during the main menu or while playing but if you exit and want to re-enter, you must have an active connection.
Honestly, I don't know why 32-bit development stopped on Windows, but hey, programming options.
And this will be a problem if for some reason the page or the server closes and you have not yet managed to switch to 64 bits because it does run normally on these machines.

2021-02-16 01:03:00

Hi @224,

This information is incorrect. Version 2.06, the last version that supports 32-bit, does not require an internet connection.