2010-06-04 21:08:29

I can't believe I've only just noticed this.

on the "identities page" you can change your title, ---- cool!

I presume this works similarly to other bb systems so that you have to have x amounts of posts in order to do it?

As you will gather, I have now got a title subsequent to my wrank of being officially in charge of providing the most expedient egress through the nearest convenient apiture to all who wish, desire, or deserve it ;D.

Pluss, I now get to say "dee fen ee strate! dee fen ee strate!" as a bonus ;D.

I deffinately urge people to take advantage of this if they have sufficient posts and can, sinse it's sort of an accessible form of an avatar, ie, a small bit of personalization at the start of your posts, just stay within the board guidelines (I don't want to have to defenistrate anyone on grounds of public decency).

Stil, if you want to be Ather's worst nightmare, Gelatinus blob hunter, ship retreaval officer or god of dungeons, ---- now you can!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-06-04 23:09:56

How many posts do you need in order to change your title?

2010-06-05 00:08:51

Your guess is as good as mine, sinse I only just noticed the feature even existed.

Other boards I've been on it's been set at anything from 100 to 1500.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-06-05 00:28:56

That will take a while considdering I only have 14 posts. Atleast when I do have enough posts I'll have thought of something creative enough.

2010-06-05 00:30:05

where do you find the identities page

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2010-06-05 00:42:23

It's one of the pages available in your profile where you can change your E-mail address, signature, some board settings and the like.

2010-06-05 01:52:55

how many posts you havce to make to be able to change your title.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2010-06-05 09:24:38

No idea at all!

As I said on other bbs I've seen it as anywhere betwene 100 and 1500.

2010-06-05 12:48:38

I'm wondering if it's a moderator/admin-only feature.

2010-06-05 15:14:40

I could be wrong but I thought I recalled Sander hinting that it was available when someone has enough posts. Apologies if I'm remembering wrong.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-06-05 18:59:43

That would make sense, particularly as there don't seem to be any further titles after super hyper uba advanced audio gamer.

As for the moderator thing, if I just leave my title blank, it automatically desplays as moderator, which will be a board wrank in itself, ---- stil, i think something more inventive is deffinately called for.

Btw, I'll be interested to see what you come up with Cx2.

As for moderating duties, ---- well I'll always say when i'm moderating myself, and it says on the forum page that Cx2 and I are moderators anyway,  ---- so custome title's should be fine and hopefully not overly confusing.

2010-06-08 17:37:35

Hi,
I was looking in my profile, and i didn't see a place to change your signature, where is that?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2010-06-08 19:09:21

It's under signature.

This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!

2010-06-09 01:08:13

thanks

2010-07-12 12:17:23

Well, it's more than 1530 posts, because that's more than how many I have. So you all have a long way to go. lol.

2010-07-12 14:48:58

Well sinse the uba bit is for 1500 posts, it's probably at 2000 I'm guessing.

Stil, it'll be interesting to know when you get it Arjan.

2010-07-19 19:45:51

when do you become a moderater? i'm an advanced audio gamer now! yay!

2010-07-19 20:41:58

The only way to become a moderator is for Richard or sander to make you one so you can moderate the boards, ---- it's a job description rather than a board rank really.

Hopefully though, you should get a custome title at two thousand posts I believe.

2010-07-22 10:54:47

ok thanks. that's quite a while away for me. but i'm an advanced audio gamer now! it's taken me ages!

2010-07-22 12:12:44

I'm a hyper-advanced one now. Yay.

2010-07-28 14:32:06

i seem to be posting a lot more now so i might be an hyper advanhced audio gamer soon. what's the hyest you can get?

2010-07-28 14:45:49

TO be a hyper advanced audio gamer, you need to do over 500. To be a super audio gamer, you need to have at least 1000. To be a uber hyper advanced super audio gamer, you need to post 1500. Correct me if I'm wrong.

2010-07-28 14:52:35

i've almost 30 post's today. wuo.

2010-07-28 15:12:13

I think that might be right key is full, that's why I think you may get the ability to create a custom title at 2000.

Unfortunately, this didn't come in until the board upgrade last year, by which time Cx2 and I already had about 3000 posts and were moderators, so I'll be interested to see when it happens.

2010-07-28 15:20:42

that's a lot of post's. at least i've got long enough to deside what i want my title to be.