2020-11-03 04:20:45 (edited by Zarvox 2020-12-01 08:00:25)

Hello everyone. With the recent launch of the Sequence Storm discord server, the game has come a long way, and so has the community's appreciation for it. Daniel Lemon, creator of special magic games has released several updates last month alone, thanks to all the user feedback on the discord. He has also started to resume his weekly Saturday YouTube streams, so you can join him there as well.

With all the hard work put into the game, both before last month, and last month/ongoing plans, as well as for a celebration of the discord server, we thought there should be a giveaway.
So for this month, I will accept all purchase requests for Sequence Storm and it's dlc content. To prevent me buying everything for everyone however, I do have a limitation.
I will purchase any 3 dlcs of your choosing. If you do not own the game, the game and the soundtrack will substitue for one of the dlcs.
I will list the available dlcs and their prices below. The prices aren't important for this month, but I will include them if you want to plan for the future.
If you do not know what each dlc contains, you can ask on this topic and someone should be able to help you, or you can join the discord server and ask there!
It is preferred that you ask for all items at the same time, but I will do my best to allow 3 separate purchases if need be. Please remember that if you do not make any available requests before december 1st central standard time zone, it will not be accepted. Because we are very close to $1000, I have upgraded the limit from 2 items to 3.

You can request either the steam or itch versions. You must have a steam or itch account before making your requests. If using steam, you must have the steam application installed as well. This is just so I know my money will be used!
I must also know if you are requesting for steam or itch, so please provide that information.
Making a request for anyone other than yourself is not allowed. Anyone who wants to make a request must be in direct contact with me.

Your key delivery message will come with a link to activate your steam or itch products. If you would like me to send the key via a different form of communication than the one you used when making your request, please tell me.

required information for request:
person's name:
steam or itch
request communication:
email address, discord name, etc
key delivery communication:
email address, discord name, etc
request 1
product:
Please put game/soundtrack if you do not have the game.
request 2
product:
request 3
product:

product prices
game: 9.99
game/soundtrack: 14.43
soundtrack: 6.99
jelly's raceway: 5.99
jelly announcer: 4.99
synchronized attack track pack a: 4.99
synchronized attack track pack b: 4.99

Again this goes for any person who wants to buy the game before December 1st, I am brave enough to say no person limit. If you want the game or you want extra content, reach out!
email: [email protected]
discord: Pumpkin Pie Icecream#8707
skype: search by email provided above, click on daniel__youtube, not live gcapexps
Or you can pm me here on the forum.

Join the Sequence Storm discord server here:
https://discord.gg/2bQWEWA

2020-11-03 04:23:17 (edited by Zarvox 2020-11-03 04:27:40)

Synchronized attack track pack b is coming out most likely tomorrow, so that will be available to request as well.
If you have any questions about the giveaway, whether it be security, the process, or the rules, I will be happy to answer them on here. I would prefer you make requests privately, but I will look at this topic and message each person who hasn't reached out to me, but did request here.
Once again, deadline is December 1st, central standard time zone.

2020-11-03 04:55:22

oh dang nice. ok. well. the game, soundtrack, and i guess the dlc with the most stuff. what other info do you need.

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-11-03 06:51:15

@3 ok what is your steam name, and can you please give me a form of communication to send you the key? You can reach out to me privately with any contact method listed in post 1 if you do not want to give out your details for the platform. You can also ask me to just send the key in a pm if you wish. The dlc with the most stuff is Jelly's raceway because it comes with missions.

2020-11-03 06:59:56

ok so. my steam name is austin2006wilson and my email is [email protected] you can send the key to that email.product 1 will be the game and sound track.  product 2 will be the Jelly's raceway dlc. i looked at post 1, but any more info needed?

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-11-03 07:10:54

Nope, you got everything. I will start paying for orders tomorrow, as I still need to discuss with Daniel how we want to communicate order info to stay organized. Hopefully that will be cleared up in the morning, and I can get everything going.

2020-11-03 07:21:50

this is exciting. i wasnt very good at the demo but i dont see anything wrong with more steam games.

2020-11-03 07:25:49 (edited by Zarvox 2020-11-03 07:27:58)

I added the list of products and prices in post 1, so you know what you can get, and what you will be getting.
@7 it takes a lot of practice to become good at this game. However, there are many accessibility options, so chances are you can find something that works well for you. Everything from fewer buttons, to having more time to react, to slowing the game down. You can even change the sounds or the panning of the audio cues. There is so many different ways you can play this game, so I hope you can find something that will keep you playing!

2020-11-03 07:39:26

oh i didnt know that. i played it a wile ago when their was only a screen reader and maybe some text options

2020-11-03 08:29:03

Hi.
I would like to get the game/soundtrack. To contact me, use the email form. I dont want to give my email address to the public. Here is the link to my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199044223818/.
Thanks for doing this giveaway!

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-11-03 08:40:04

@10 if forum email does not work would you prefer communication in a pm? If you still want email you can email me at, [email protected] so I have your email and can send the key there. This is just in case forum email fails.

2020-11-03 09:10:55

@11. a PM would be ok if email doesn't work.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-11-03 10:16:46

did i say how amazing this is and how thankfull i am to you and the other person you are doing  this with

2020-11-03 10:54:21 (edited by Socheat 2020-11-03 10:55:04)

You can get the game only on steam? How about the itch.io version? I'm asking this because my poor computer cannot handle steam very well. If I can't that's fine as well. smile

Anyway, awesome stuff.

Follow me on Mastodon.

2020-11-03 10:59:46

@Zarvox this is quite generous of you, and all I have to say is thank you very, very, very, very much. Also, I'll be setting up steam today.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-11-03 11:02:56

if anyone need help in seting up steam I can gladly help, drop me a pm here or at BlindMaster#7756 on discord

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-11-03 11:18:04

Wow, this is awesome. I can pay for the game myself, but I just wanted to say thanks for doing this.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-11-03 11:34:59 (edited by mazen 2020-11-03 11:38:04)

Wow: thanks for doing this
Name, Mazen
Steam name is mazen4280
Discord is mazen #9464, and email is [email protected]
I’d like synchronized attack trackpack both side a and b

2020-11-03 11:54:48 (edited by Orin 2020-11-03 12:08:48)

Okay, I have the game, so I'd like to get some DLC.
I already have the soundtrack from Itch, but I'm not sure if the soundtrack has been updated with the new raceway tracks and the new DLC tracks, or whether it will be. In any case, I'd love to have Jelly's Raceway and track pack A? I've also redeemed the game on Steam.
Steam username is Orinks1.
I'm a bit confused at the rule of one DLC, but then you say you'd rather we request both items. Is that for the game/soundtrack only?

Discord is Orinks#2003
Twitter is Orinks.
I can give you the rest of the info in private on Discord/Twitter etc.
Thanks.

2020-11-03 12:06:59

hi, i really want the synchronized attack track pack b dlc for sequence storm when it is released, i allready have sequence storm + all the other dlcs, my steam name is shahzab0509, and i would prefer that you send me the info when it is available on my discord, discord name is fredd, if the discord becomes a problem, my email is [email protected], my rname is shahzab since it is a requirement for the giveaway, thanks for this!

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-11-03 12:55:43

@Zarvox, this is awesome.
I have bought the game myself and all the various dlcs available thus far, and will continue to do so, but this is a great way to support the developers and bring the game to more people, so thumbs up there.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-11-03 14:06:08

name: Thiago
steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thgamer2007
i already have game and soundtrack, but not the dlc. and i didn't understand if you can 4 or 2 DLC, but i am missing these 4. if you can 2 the first 2 or the 4, i don't know.
the list would be.
jelly's raceway: 5.99
jelly's announcer: 4.99
synchronized attack track pack a: 4.99
synchronized attack track pack b
Send me a private message and I'll send you my mail, I don't want to spend it in the forum.
Thank you!

2020-11-03 15:35:07

Hello
I would appriciate a coppy, as well.
I do not own anything, so soundtrack as well as DLC.
Email is the following:
[email protected]

Abay chal.

2020-11-03 16:52:30

Hi there, I already have the base game but no dlc. so here are my request:
Name: Muhammad Saidinas.
steam name: Saidinas22
request and key both via email if you don't mmind.
it's
muhammad saidinas 2001 @ gmail . com (remove all of the spaces)
request 1:
jelly's raceway
Request 2:
jelly announcer
thank you for doing this really smile

2020-11-03 17:00:20

I'll write all of these orders down, glad to see people interested in this game. I have updated the first post with the price of synchronized attack track pack b.
I saw a few people confused about the dlc rule, I will clarify. Each person is allowed to request 2 items, whether you already have the game or not. If you do have the game, you can request up to 2 dlcs out of the available 5, the soundtrack does count as a dlc. However if you do not have the game, I will purchase the game and soundtrack for you, which will account for one of your 2 requests. So you can only choose 1 dlc since the game/soundtrack takes a request.