2020-09-01 18:44:24 (edited by Chris 2020-09-01 18:46:14)

Hi all,

I'm trying to help someone obtain Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016. Where do you guys recommend purchasing Office? I've looked on Amazon and eBay, but the prices seem really low and the whole thing seems really sketchy. She does not want Office 365 due to the continual monthly and/or yearly fees. Are there any reputable sources out there selling legitimate Office product keys? My thought is that we could buy a product key and associate it with her Microsoft account so that she can download Office again in the future if necessary.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2020-09-01 18:56:01

The answer is www.***.

Start of signature: I'm using a translation app.

If you like this post, please press the appropriate button.

2020-09-01 19:01:27

Meh freaking censoring

2020-09-01 19:02:50

I’m pretty sure I got mine from Best Buy. Also I recommend 16

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-09-01 19:04:38

Oh, I think an admin got on the wire. I only give you a hint, the name of the site where you can get it contains the word blind.

2020-09-01 19:04:41

I thought you could still get Office 2016 from Microsoft's site. I saw something about it when i purchased 365 a couple of weeks ago.

2020-09-01 19:10:35

# 6 I feel like it only gives you if you buy Office365. A year ago I looked for a bunch of a trial version and couldn't find it.

2020-09-01 19:15:38

Moderation:
@Talpaiute: Consider this an official warning.

rules wrote:

3. The sharing or encouragement of illegal material or activities (game cracks, copyrighted torrents that are not free to use, etc.) is not allowed.

On the one hand I can appreciate the hint in post 5 because I myself did not know which site you were referring to when the sensors got a hold of your post. However, you provided the hint so as to try to skate around the filter and allow people to easily find a site which you know contains a cracked version of office, so you knew exactly what you were doing.
Edit: It has since been found that you had warnings under your previous username, and have accumulated three warnings over the past three months. You are thus being banned for 90 days.
Moderation out of the way, @Chris: I know someone who I have bought a copy of Office 2016 for $35 from, he is a machine reissuer on a blind trades list and I can confirm legitimacy of the Office licenses. However, they are single-use licenses tied specifically to your machine, so once it's activated, it's activated. If you want another license after switching machines you will need to buy one again.
Email nocm at juno dot com for more information.

2020-09-01 19:18:50

How much is office on the microsoft site? I'm thinking of getting it, for my computer, but want to make sure its not office 365.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2020-09-01 19:21:05

@flameAlchemist, It's probably upwards of $100 as Microsoft encourages M365 sales more and more.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-09-01 19:23:42 (edited by Talpaiute 2020-09-01 19:40:09)

At least in my country it is very difficult to buy it for 150 euros (as if that was the last time). I am 17 years old and I receive 50 lei per month, the equivalent of 10 euros.
I also tried a free clone. In the first phase I was able to install the program, only that pressing NVDA + down arrow did not start the automatic reading. A year later, when I tried it again, I couldn't even install it. I use NVDA with Windows 10.
For reading books there would be the pdf version, but not all books come in this format, and anyway Microsoft Egge does not put a bookmark when I close the document.

2020-09-01 19:24:04

But Office, like Windows, allows for OEM license purchases from reselers, so if you want a perpetual Office license your best bet would be to go that route.

2020-09-01 19:26:33

@Talpaiute: You aren't referring to Open Office, are you? Insert+shift+a is say all for NVDA.
Also, I understand it is complicated for you to obtain Office in your country, and while I can certainly sympathize with that we can't really allow cracked versions to be circulated on the forum. I'm surprised your computer didn't come with it already, as most machines do unless Office distribution isn't as common in your place of residence. You might try G-suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) as well.

2020-09-01 19:38:41

The thing is that if you buy a computer that isn't pre installed, you get nothing with the laptop itself, so I don't see what's the problem, Jack. It also seems a bit funny to me that you can't write the word "blind" freely on a forum because it may refer to a page full of cracks. If someone wants to find it, they, most likely, will do it, and censoring the word "blind" wouldn't be the best bet either.

2020-09-01 19:39:31

besides that 360 is online, hows it different from word itself? Does 1drive come with it?

2020-09-01 19:43:24

# 14 I wrote the whole site address and probably recognized it.

2020-09-01 19:48:29

# 13 I was referring to that program. I didn't know about this order. Anyway, it's probably completely inaccessible now. I have Office on my computer, but I haven't tried very hard to use it because as far as I can tell, I need Office365 to work. I haven't studied much anyway. I didn't know about the rest of the programs. Thanks for the suggestions.

2020-09-01 19:52:24 (edited by Chris 2020-09-01 19:55:56)

I don't want pirated software, so please don't bring that up again. Regarding the licenses for $35, I don't know. Why so cheap? I wouldn't mind Amazon, but it's hard to tell if these sellers are legitimate and the last thing I want is to spend money on something that doesn't work because it was a pirated key and not be able to get a refund. I also know that at least Home Business is needed because it has Outlook. Damn, I really wish they weren't pushing 365 so hard!

2020-09-01 19:55:19

@flameAlchemist, The thing is, there's a difference between censoring the word" blind", and referring to an address that happens to have blind in the title that contains many cracks.
M365 is more based online than ever, so it comes with a TB of OneDrive space and what Microsoft calls some artificial intelligence features. That being said, you can still use Word, Excel, and Powerpoint offline like you would, but since you can receive online updates in those programs, you won't receive those offline of course.
In terms of Office alternatives, many people praise Jarte, so perhaps give that a try?

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-09-01 19:58:29

Sorry for the double posting, but Google translate translates better that way. I understand the reason for the warning. While I cannot promise that I will no longer use such programs, I can say that I will not post anything like this on the forum and I will try to reduce, slowly, slowly, their use, the religious reason being a big factor. decision.

2020-09-01 19:59:32

Now I'm confused. what does sensering the word blind have to do with me asking what the difference between 360 and the regular version of microsoft word?

2020-09-01 20:02:45

With Amazon and eBay, you'll be able to dispute it if it isn't working.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-09-01 20:04:19

Microsoft 365 is a subscription service. You pay $70 or $100 a year and get access to the installed versions of Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access if I'm not mistaken. You also get 1 TB of OneDrive storage. The $70 per year plan gives you access for one user, while $100 lets you use it with up to 5 other people if I'm not mistaken.

2020-09-01 20:09:41

I understand that these keys are not exactly legal.
There was a youtuber who asked microsoft about it.

2020-09-01 20:30:03

I would go for microsoft 2016, or anything that is perpetual, not subcription based, as I'm very against subscriptions unless there is no other alternative... I don't know if microsoft still hosts microsoft office 2013 or 2016, but its worth a look in there sight.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley