2021-03-06 19:29:50 (edited by ajackpot 2021-03-06 19:51:32)

Hello?
If there are plans to update the Komandoh 2 version, I have a few suggestions.
1. In my opinion, it would be nice to allow the user to change the Background Music themselves, such as in Komandoh 1 or breed memorial.
2. If you plan to make additional parts or paints, I would like you to make more parts or paints that increase the power stats of the top.
Suppose you have 4 decks. Deck 1 has a high Power stat, and Deck 2 has a high Blow stat. The rest of the stats are assumed to have been properly assigned. Deck 3 is specialized in dramatically lowering the Power and Blow stats and raising the remaining stats to overturn the opponent's top. Deck 4 is specialized in fleeing with extreme increases in Health, Endurance, and Speed stats.
In my experience of playing thousands of versions, decks 2, 3, and 4 were well balanced, but deck 1 had a poor win rate. The cause may be complex, but I think it is primarily in the paint.
Due to the balance, it was confirmed that Power, Defense, and Health were tied into one set, and Blow, Weight, and Speed were tied into one set. However, increasing the Power and Speed stats at the same time could not be done with a total of 15 or more, no matter how well.
Defense and Speed stats can be raised to 25.26 in total, providing an advantage to decks 3 and 4, and increasing the Health stats usually increases the Blow stat, and the Weight stat has a lower bonus than the Blow stat, providing an advantage to deck 2. , I think deck 1 is absurd in that it can increase the power stats by sacrificing both the health stats and the speed stats. If a paint that can increase both Power and Speed stats high at the same time or parts that increase Power stats are released, the balance will be better.
3. In single battles, if the power stats are high and the defense stats are low, the actual health
decreases, but the penalty does not seem to work in other modes such as multi-battles. There seems
to be a similar problem with the Blow and Weight stats. Please check.
Thank you very much.

2021-03-14 14:52:26

Hello?
I haven't been able to connect to the WWKB server since weekdays.
When I try to connect, I get a code 7 error.
Are you in the same situation as me?

2021-03-14 14:59:26

oh no! code 7 reaches the earth! where's alex! lol, seriously, yeah I have the same issue here sad

2021-03-14 17:57:14

Same issue here. I wonder what the cause of the error is.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2021-03-14 19:28:08

Updated. I seriously appreciate the help guys.

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2021-03-19 16:52:05 (edited by ajackpot 2021-03-19 16:52:40)

Hello?
I confirmed yesterday that version 1.20 of Komandoh 2 was released.
However, I can only download version 1.19 from the current homepage.
As a side note, clicking on the "View in browser | Access the official website" item in the program will take me to the below:
https://hirotaka2014.sakura.ne.jp/mh0406/game/km.htm
But a 404 error occurs.

2021-03-20 03:04:56

@Wilson, we got 3 new passwords with the current update:

1. Happy Valentine

2. The advent of the four sacred beasts

3. Nekono maeashi

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2021-07-28 22:42:10

Hello, I found 2 new passwords in the current update (1.21). These are:
Five ring
2 consecutive attacks equipment
Spoiler:
I have 45 victories in Master but I can't unlock the battle against the leader. What can be?

2021-07-29 03:48:07

oh! is there a new update? what has changed?

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-07-29 09:57:14

Hello?
Before the main text, thank you for this update.
I have a personal suggestion.
I request to add a practice mode where my decks can compete against each other by paying a fee when the deck is sufficiently ready.
If so, it will be easy to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your deck by matching the deck with the desired stats without having to go online in the process of completing your deck.
thank you very much.

2021-07-29 16:28:53

I'm surprised there was an update.

#FreeTheCheese

2021-07-29 17:52:04 (edited by fyrate 2021-07-29 17:54:39)

The history says this:
# 2021-07-23 V1.21
- Adjusted the performance of some parts

And of course, this new deck of secret gifts was added.

Spoiler:
I'm already in the rainbow class. What parts did you convine? I convine equal parts to have a super part.

2021-07-31 06:44:56 (edited by Wilson 2021-07-31 12:33:17)

Greetings
I updated the password list again. Thanks everyone for contributing as always, And I'm sorry if I'm a bit late in updating these sometimes.
Edit:
Removed post number one hundred and nineteen (119)and number one hundred and twenty one (121)
and, move the secret keys listing to the Articles Room.

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2021-08-01 10:13:08

Hello everyone.
I have a weird bug, for some reason no matter what battle or class I fight in, even with a low level deck, I always get 0 XP, anyone facing the same bug I do?

2021-08-13 10:29:07

I finally picked this game up, and was pleasantly surprised. I'm at master rank already, though it took me a little bit to get going. I've got several decks; one is sticky and really hard to kill, the other has slightly higher power and blow but also is hard to kill, and then I have two hitters, a quick one and slow one. I usually can win three-on-three matches pretty easily.
But at this point, I'm kind of wondering what folks' favourite decks are? What are the sorts of decks that tend to win most often? I made a deck with fairly high power, blow and speed, thinking it would essentially act as a bully and harass other tops across the battlefield, but it dies super fast. By contrast, my sticky deck just. doesn't. die, but if I end up in a fight against another silly defensive deck, I just sit there for three minutes and hope they stop spinning before I do. Are there any particular sets of gear or paint colours that I should be on the lookout for? It seems like a lot of the paints are junk, or repeats, and that a lot of the gear is likewise kind of bad.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-08-14 04:45:01

Also, sorry to double post, but now that I'm rainbow class, I've been able to unlock two "legendary" pieces. But here's the catch. They're rank f, have awful stats at level 1, and apparently would cost 75k YGC to buy if I ever lost them. So...uh, I want to know if I'm being trolled or not.
Fun fact: cat deck is ridiculously fast, but it just dies to everything. I have no idea how to play a speed deck, honestly. I either tank stuff to death, or rip it apart.

I'll answer a question posed earlier, then pose one of my own.
Q: How do I unlock the leader in master class?
A: you need to win five matches in a row.

Now, my question:
Is there any point in beating Rainbow, anything else that will unlock, or am I pretty much done now?

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-08-14 17:36:19

Little Spoiler Alert:
Each time you win a streak in the Rainbow Class, your rewards will increase significantly. But a powerful leader battle rematch in multiples of 5 awaits. Otherwise, you can connect to WWKB and play against decks registered by other players. If you use it, it will be helpful to analyze what game style users have mainly recently.

2021-08-23 02:17:33

Hi
This is my best deck:
Ghost sticky shaft, ghost sticky flame, ghost sticky triangle, ghost punish wave, not super.
With this one I can win consecutively 20+ times in a row most in rainbow. But you will have to set the field to fence.
It's useful for grinding YGC mostly. About 8k every 2 minutes but it can get higher because each battle lasts from about 5 seconds to about 30.

2021-09-04 17:17:02

WWKB started getting 7 internal errors again. However, this time it only seems to be happening with the entire list of players, and not with certain classes such as rainbow class.

2021-09-04 17:33:02

any good decks for the yellow class leader?

2021-11-06 20:43:08

Hi,
I have a problem. I used secret passwords to get some special parts like the pumpkin bomb, pumpkin armor however I accidentally sold them and now I can't buy those parts from the direct shop anymore. Any ideas?
I also lost my cats legs this way by merging it with something else.
I currently have two legendary pieces, exterior and gear, but I saw a third piece in a WWKB battle a while ago, are there ways to get more?
@141
s p o i l e r
The legendary pieces gain stats much more rapidly than other parts when you level them.

2021-11-07 01:01:47

Hello,
The legendary pieces aren't that good. Though they do have balanced stats, they don't have good enough stats in one area to make them viable, at least in my opinion.
There is no way with which to get back your secret gift parts. They will be lost forever, unless you backed up your save file.
A lot of secret gifts are duplicates so if you wait, you may be able to get them back.
My advice would be to restart over.
At the time there is no way to get the other legendary parts, though the list in the articles room may be incomplete, so perhaps they were released in the past and never found

2021-11-09 21:03:39

I disagree about the legendary parts not being useful. I have a deck with super novice axis, super legendary exterior, super legendary gear and super novice weapon, and even with only two legendary parts it does very well in single battle in the Rainbow class.

2021-11-10 06:34:56

Hello,
There are ways the legendary class can fall very easily.
For example, defensive and blow decks, as well as fast evasive decks.
No, I will not give any of these, since I think they are overpowered as hell.

2021-11-24 11:24:38

what about the cheat engine in this game?