2020-12-05 03:03:24

Now I understand, I just spent the time to break the impassable wall.
When Admins and Ivan said they did not receive messages from me, I thought, ok, here are my logs.
When JayJay ran to report on my signature, I smiled.
When 3 people said that I was discussing another game, I explained that it was just an example.
But when 5 people, including one admin of this forum, ignored the fact that this punishment was not fair, because I did not do it, I just deleted the game, and I think to delete all my messages in this topic.
When I wrote the first message, I just wanted to admins and developer saw me, and helped me. But when I write this message, I understand one thing. The world is full of bad people, but the world is also full of crazy people.

2020-12-05 03:03:58

@123, the main admins are Ironcheese Dgleks, and Spidermaniac. If that isn't a competent team then I don't know what else is.

@124, I asked him if he needed mental help because as I said earlier, the guy seems to be having some form of uh, issues? And this is generally out of character for him.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-12-05 03:05:12 (edited by George_Gaylord 2020-12-05 03:05:38)

@127, yes, crazy people including yourself. I'm taking the warn for that one.

_____

2020-12-05 19:25:11

Um, to edit a post to make someone else look bad is a terrible thing to do. and walrus, do you really have to stoop to that level?  do you get off in making others look bad, is that what gets your juices flowing?  Its rude, and makes you look bad. if you were looking for the attention, you got it.  Maby you should correct your mistake. theirs no point in editing the following for laughs, and to insert your name, thats even worse.
if you fucking dont respect someone's signature, you are fucking ignorant sometimes.
the signature ofwindows clearly says, rthe world is full of bad people. what, you got ofended? look, all people are evil and, some, mostly, are rude. this is 21st century. it will be forever like this. you are just believe you are the most good person in history, and you're not! there's no perfect person in this world.
everyone is'nt perfect. everyone has flaws, even if theire small, even if theire huge
some people have depresion, and you just plainly didrespect them, or you are ignorant about those people, whatever
having low vision does'nt mean you are superior. you are only a bit superior in the vision you have, but nothing more than that! look, even blind people can bike using echolocation. and their NVDAs are faster than the jaws of the schools. they are independent... but i'm not saying all blind people, because some just might got completely, completely blind, with the visual cortex stopping completely. that means, that the person cant use the new +++++++++, but they still can use braille, i  think. p+++++ l++++ o+ th+ f++++ y+++++ j++ a++ r+ e+++ a+++ n+++ t+++ the forum
i'll also log out or something, because i hadd enough of this sh+++.
at least you dont distribute u********** forks, but you are still anoying by doing that. seriously? now windows cant have freed** of sp**ch?
there are a lot of people that will make you feel prety bad. it's better if you respond to them

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-12-05 19:27:54

@130, spot on, he also editted 116, which made me ask if he needed mental help, because that post looked like someone who just had some kind of outburst. But yeah, pretty jerky move to edit it to make it appear satirical then for my responses to look over the top. Same deal with cross.

_____

2020-12-05 19:33:43

I feel like that in itself should merritt at least a tempban. There's no excuse for just covering up your wrongdoings like that.

2020-12-05 20:34:21

@132 I reported it to the mods early this morning, lets see what they do.

_____

2020-12-05 20:36:03

Uh, looking at 113 it seems as he kept some bits of the original posts, then spa walrusify the posts.

_____

2020-12-05 20:53:38

@haily_merry
That's, not how it works here.

2020-12-05 21:32:08

Covering up our wrong doings does diserve a temp ban. its obvious that that's what is happening.  Why else would he put his name in as the modifyer of certain things.  It seems that that was his intent.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-12-05 21:36:21

@135, so how do things work here then? If I were to go on a 10 page long insulting spree, for instance, would it be ok if I just edited them all to say super nice things about everyone here after getting smacked for it?

2020-12-05 22:20:45

i deserve a temp ban, i agree with all of you
no! i dont deserve a temp ban, i deserve a 1year ban, or mostly, a permanent ban. i dont even deserve to be in this forum anymore

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-12-10 07:06:24

So, uh, we're just gonna ignore the blatent skirting of the rules ass seen in 113 and 116?

_____

2020-12-10 22:11:31

@120
+1

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-12-11 10:31:17

Greetings.
I need ferther clarification.
So instead of just clear out the sounds folder, putting a server message about Hey. We clear the sounds folder because there are so much players uploading them and never even bothered to play the game anymore. Thus, we clear the sounds folder as it takes server space.
So please, if your not activly playing, do not upload your online/offline sounds to the server.
But you made it so its only available to paid users only now? I get it that you need to pay for the server bills and all, but you do notest that.
You bearly got 5 players online at a time, Or at least everytime I came online I never saw you having more than 5 players. And now your giving this features that used to be available to us all is now for a paid only... Possibly Taking away the interest of those who can't pay for a paid account away
Not everyone has a paypal account for one reason or another, either its because they are under age, their parents doesn't want them to spen money on a game, unavailable in their country, etc etc etc.
You got 10 total admins/developers currently, and none is willing to clear the onoffs sounds and putting motd about it? Yeah, I need ferther clarification for sure.
I never even considered buying a paid account for the game, As Grinding for the coins was actually very fun, or at least, back in the days. Also, In order for me to get something done with paypal, I need more than 5 people to help out , inclooding my 2 parents, the guy who has a paypal account, and some other third party. So unless it was something really worth it buying for me, I can't really do much, even If I want to.
If you made it this far, Thanks for reading my rumbling I supposed. This is been one of my first longest post here so far, so yeah.

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2020-12-11 19:43:27

Hi Wilson,
I'm not sure what you mean by the sounds folder was cleared. My admins do not have access to the server, so cleaning the onoffs isn't their responsibility, and very well outside their level of access to the SBYW server.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-12-12 03:26:49

@140 re: paid users only, welcome to ivan's games. good night

2020-12-12 06:51:37

@142, Its used to be so fun back in its days ya know. But now, Wel. I can't say much anymore.

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2020-12-12 09:29:10

Guys, every one needs to make money some how... stop bitching please, would you?

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2020-12-12 15:17:44

Wel payed is Ivans way.  does it inconvenience some, yes.  But think about it. Most of this game is basically provided free for most of you.  So what if some features are only for payed users. After all, the guy has to pay for the server somehow. Storage is not free, hell nothing is really free. Somebody somewhere is paying for something that makes what you pay or have aquired free for you.  The audio gaming community needs to stop and be greatful for all the free games that are currently out.  Just remember if it weren't for someone somewhere paying money, you wouldn't have those "free".

2021-01-19 15:58:50

hi. the servers are down.
also.
after I create a new account and log in I need to enter my name and password, but it doesn't work.

2021-01-19 17:14:05

The server seems fine to me

Ivan M. Soto.

2021-01-19 18:47:13 (edited by ficho 2021-01-19 18:48:38)

I get a Server unreachable when I trai to log in.
edit.
never mind. it works.

2021-01-21 14:01:51

hi. I have a problem. when I trai to sign in with my account I get this.
error: Unable to read data for this account. Please contact a developer.
do you know what's this?

2021-01-21 20:53:27

Yeah there was a player saving bug, but I have fixed it as of a few minutes ago.
Tell me your character name so I can fix it for you

Ivan M. Soto.