2020-11-11 02:16:40

link of the download for game is off

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2020-11-11 12:20:15

server is down

meow meow.

2020-11-13 06:03:17

server is bakc up!

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-11-13 12:02:54

hi there, is there any new sounds or features so far?

2020-11-23 02:19:53

Hey there, I was wondering if the server is down or if it's something on my end.
I have version 4.7.8, downloaded today, and I can't create an account because it says the server is unreachable.

2020-11-24 05:41:47

Hi,
the server was down for a few minutes while I was doing server updates, but it's usually up

Ivan M. Soto.

2020-11-27 07:56:22

Hi,
I just want to let everyone know that both SBYW and Perilous Marathon are 50 percent off this weekend.

Ivan M. Soto.

2020-11-27 08:06:20

Cool!  Might want to make another topic about it though...

2020-11-27 15:50:44

SBYW is paid?

meow meow.

2020-11-27 16:18:13

account possibly

2020-11-27 17:32:22

Yes, paid account is $2.50 instead of $5 as an offer.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2020-11-27 18:33:46

Hi. I can't log in.

meow meow.

2020-11-29 20:28:00

I hate this game. I joked with the admin, I said that I broke the rule about clones. He did not understand the joke, and said that he would turn off my chat for 48 hours. Ok, he did it, but passed 4 months. Developers and admins ignore me in PM. Today I passed the MAP prison escape, in Spanish, all Map, but at the end there is no travel point. When I said about this developer in PM, he ignored me. I spent all day for this map

2020-11-29 20:30:35

that happens because you shurely did something bad, all admins take things seriously. who was the admin that punished you?

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-11-29 20:55:35

But I really joked, and his name was with the letter S.
What is bad in a joke.
And if the joke was bad, it's not a reason to ignore when you reported about the error.

2020-11-29 20:59:51

i can not connect, is the server down?  or is this another game that has come to an end

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-11-29 21:02:46

With this game now everything is fine, the server feels great

2020-11-29 23:50:04

Wow, I did not think that I would be ignored even here. that's right

2020-11-30 17:33:58

@windows, most people don't spend their days on this forum. Contrary to whatever you may imagine, they have lives away from this community. Wait for a week or so and then start complaining.

2020-11-30 18:38:52 (edited by tunmi13 2020-11-30 18:40:03)

I personally have to agree. The admins flip at the slightest little things you do, and it's rather amusing. If you make an offhand joke about a sexual topic they come out hard on you with their admin flags on like we've just said we're going to distribute a link to a clone, even though sometimes they are the ones who are hypocrites and talk about some of those topics as well. I got flipped on by one of the admins just for telling one of my friends to calm down when she was mad over an issue, and they were like, no. You are interfering. I was like, so helping a friend is breaking the rules? Wow.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-11-30 21:17:54

I am not against this punishment, but he said 48 hours. Yes, he could watch Logs, but maybe he did not have time. but 4 months.
Now I understand why the beta testers are needed.
If you ignore players in PM when you are higher than the rank, only beta testers will report all the mistakes.
I think Ivan need to collect beta testers.

2020-11-30 22:59:53 (edited by walrus 2020-11-30 23:06:02)

well windows, i think i'm shure one of the two admins starting with s are the culprit, but i'll not reveal the person because i'm not that shure, and i dont want to get banned of the forum because of saying only an opinion!
if i say it's sylac or spider man they might seek revenge and ban me permanently from SBYW for saying the truth or the lies, but i dont know if spider man does those things, by the way. let me know in pm if he does indeed do those things.
some admins are too serious, you know?
i dont know why, but i have a bit of fear of the developer of the game, for some reason. i'm talking of the main developer, by the way

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-12-01 00:45:39

This is not the other. I remember how NVDA called him nickname, but I do not know how it is written. At the end of his name was the letter T.
I noticed a very, very strange thing.
Already 3 players asked me to give them clones or source codes, that is, to break the rules. Maybe this admin wants to ban me and just seeking reasons. maybe he told to these 3 players. may be........
In one topic, I spoke about the curse, soon you believe me.

2020-12-01 03:33:00

Funny how nothing but rumors are going around here. Since when has that been a thing that admins do. Maybe before Ivan acquired the game, but not now.

Here's how things generally go down when we need to step in and take administrative action. Person A engages in a behavior that is against the rules. One of the admins asks them to stop. They either ignore that and continue anyway, or argue their case without much success. 40-70 percent of the currently connected players will jump in and take one, both, or a mixture of sides.

After that, chaos ensues, and we're trying to pick up the pieces. Now, ask yourself how you would handle the situation if you were tasked with administering the game. Having talked with the other admins, I think I can safely say that in a majority of instances, we would rather you just stop whatever it was you were doing so we didn't have to take punitive action.

We're a small game, and while we can sometimes reach a decent peak, there aren't a lot who are regularly online. So, why would we just want to drive the ones who do come around away due to frivolous vendettas.

I've had to turn chats off a time or two, and deliver a ban here and there. It's not a thing that happens all that often, and whenever I do it, I'm left with the thought that if they'd have just stopped spamming, or stopped insulting, or whatever else it was, I wouldn't have had to do it. Like, why do people want to push the limits? What does it get them. Is it an edgy teen thing? This is something we explain whenever people come out with the whole, "That's not fair", march. Nothing would happen if you just would chill when we ask you to cut it out.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-12-01 04:49:25

I really have to explain how angry I am after this message.
Now it will be very difficult for me to keep far away from insults, but I will try.
Let's start with the fact that if it was not a joke, and I really broke this rule, I would not write here.
And we will finish here, I remember the case with BTS, I have Logs.
pm to GrannyCheeseWheel (ironbitch): Maybe you turn on my chat
pm to GrannyCheeseWheel (ironbitch): Or maybe you explain to me why on this map there is no travel point at the end
These are accurate copies of Logs, these are not my insults.
If you think that these PM are not polite, then I can give more polite PM that I sent to everyone Admins.
Put yourself in my place. I was in step from madness when i was going through this map. I did not stop and went to the target, because I saw, I will be the first player from many attempts who Complete this map.
I went through insane difficulties, and what I saw. dead end. there was an end zone, but there is no travel point. I wanted to ask for help from the chat, but my chat is disabled 4 months, oh God
I spent all day. I spoke Ivan in PM, he ignored.
Then I sent these 2 slightly not polite messages to the first admin of which I saw
Do not think that I am stupid, I found the name of this admin in Logs. Here is the name of the admin, Saeed