2010-03-20 00:19:19

I played these some time ago and today, randomly enough decided to go and check them out again, only to find that the nhlb website or what ever the  acronim was. Anyway their domain has been soled I suppose and some sort of "national heart and blud insitute" bought it, so now the site is all about heart dezeezes. the download url is anyway, and the first link is giving an error which seems to be coming from the heart&blud institute as well.
so I donno, you might either add "discontinued" to the entry name, remove the urls or delete it from the db all together. what you guys do is up to you I'm nearly reporting.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2010-03-22 13:50:34

Well, this wasn't one I added, and in truth it's one I've nver tried.

I'll remove the links though and put a note in the description just so that the heart and blood people don't get lots of visitors looking for audio games.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-03-22 18:17:26

looking at the description now though it sounds like these heart people had a sleep center or something like that. fwiw someone might email their webmaster.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2010-03-22 21:25:27

Well, never having played the original, I'm probably not really in a position to say "what happened to your games" or words to that effect, --- but feel free to send them a male yourself and let use know what they say.

Afterall, the worst that can happen is they tell you they have no idea about the games.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)