2020-07-05 14:17:06

Warning! Warning! Warning! Bad joke incoming!

I was going to put something humorous in front of this week's site updates, but people are going to have to settle for an arm bone instead.

Well,I did warn you it was a bad joke, and as Goro from the Mortal Kombat games can attest to, for warned is four armed.

Updates by Pitermach:

Fixed links to playthrus of Lone wolf, Gma tank commander and shades of doom, plus cleaned up descriptions.
Updated links for Allure of wanton cove to the latest version.

Updates by dark:
Fixed link for snow race from the audiogames archive and cleaned up description.
Home quest, idle adventure: Entry, description and links.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-07-26 20:19:21

Hello,

The site looks faster to me after this update, is it just me or has something been done about that?

Email: [email protected]
Discord: StormProductions
Telegram: https://stormproductions.t.me/

2020-07-26 20:21:04

Nice updates.
As a heads up I shall be working on The Last of Us II's entry with an aim to have it ready within the next two weeks. I do not want to rush this but I do not want to leave it by the wayside. Now that I've finished the game, I feel I'm ready to undertake this task.