2020-06-28 14:16:54

greetings.
the game (The Allure of Wanton Cove)'s entry needs to be updated with the following:
1: the development of this game is complete and the latest version is 1.15 cheet.
2: the game's development started in 2015.
3: the download link for the game needs to be updated do to the facts mentioned above.
the reference for those facts is the following link:
https://tfgames.site/index.php?module=v … amp;id=533
always here to do what i can to inform you of the updates to the db.
best regards.

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2020-06-28 15:40:29

Thanks, I just corrected the entry to reflect these changes.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2020-07-19 17:32:11

What is this?

meow meow.

2020-07-19 20:51:39

First of all I should preface my writing with the phrase pardon my a bit sarcastic and bitter tone, but here it goes regarding the third post:
Have you considered checking the database entry about the game you asked your question? I know it is a monumental effort to do this, but I think in the end it will pay off.

Although if this post was an attempt of trolling I guess I am guilty as charged when it comes to feeding the trolls. But I guess it doesn't happen to be the case here, especially when seeing over and over again that searching and wondering the web seems to be the lost art these days.

2020-07-20 06:30:33

Thank you post 4, some people just don't want to put in the effort.

The author of The Allure of Wanton Cove and Inheritance use to post on here, but he appears to have disappeared from this site.

Inheritance is still ongoing, I'm not even sure if that one will have an ending, it seems to be, I'm not even sure if I would call it an open world, even though it kind of feels like it could be for an off line text game.

There's certainly room for improvement.

And he's still around, Inheritance still gets updates about once a month.