2020-07-01 22:24:34

No... you get the platinum trofie by getting all other trofies.

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-07-01 23:20:28

I was a little frustrated with the game and think i'd prefer a platformer.

I don't mind listening to let's plays though.

Let's see what naughty dog comes out with next in a couple years or so.

I'm gone for real :)

2020-07-02 00:30:01

Beat the game. Gonna try to get the platinum, maybe.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-07-02 20:47:14

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
After you reach the sky bridges, does anybody know how you're suppose to get past everything? My navigation cuts out. I can't even navigate to items or enemies using the last scanned feature. I'm at the hospital now, but only because I had sighted assistance. You're suppose to find medical supplies now or something, but put it down to see if anybody had advice for this section of the game. There was a time or two when the game gave me some navigational aid, but it was only once when crossing a bridge. Otherwise it just makes the error sound. I saw someone said they completed the game without any assistance, but can only imagine they had some visual acuity or something.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2020-07-02 23:28:29

@129:
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
I passed through all of it. I don't have any vision. But essentially, things are kind of hard to hear on the bridge in that area because of all the wind and stuff. But as for the hospital, I'm not sure I know what you're referring to. I had navigation all the way through in that part. I think there was a slight instant when navigation cut out, not sure if it's there at the hospital, but all you have to do is walk a bit forward to continue the story. Also, sometimes wandering about aimlessly can eventually bring back the navigation.
End spoiler

2020-07-03 00:06:20

I noticed there were times when the navigation would cut out, and I had to wait a few seconds for it to pick back up, or just move a bit. I wasn't getting anything when crossing the bridges though, save for a moment when I was crossing one of the longer ones or something. Not really sure why it happened. I'll try walking around the hospital for a bit.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2020-07-03 05:27:19

i noticed it too, try restarting from the last checkpoint to see if navigation asistance comes back.
i completed the game as well, and i don't have any vission. sometimes it gets tricky but the game is perfectly... .... finishable! don't know if that word exists hehe.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2020-07-03 21:24:12

Hi folks.
So I have problems with the King Rat!
Though I read your coments, I don't know how to pass it. I run all over the place but it catch me very fast. What I have to do?
Where I should to run so it can't reach me?
I am asking everywhere to see which strategy is better.
Thank you so much for your coments!

2020-07-03 22:11:19

run, shoot, run, shoot, run, shoot. That's how I got past it on the normal difficulty.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-07-04 03:37:09

Yep!! Just run like hell.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2020-07-05 16:41:08

So I'm still having problems with my navigational aid. It just stopped working. It plays the error sound and that's it. I even tried restarting my chapter to set it back to when it was available, and is still gone. Anybody have an ideas on how to fix this aside from reinstalling?

2020-07-05 17:23:42

Okay, managed to fix it. I don't know how it happened, but just had to restart the PS4 and it is back to working now. Seriously glad I didn't have to call tech support tongue. Well sir, have you tried unplugging and plugging it back in?

2020-07-05 19:47:55

I was about to suggest that.

2020-07-06 03:01:57

Any advise how to kill the Rat King in Ground0? I keep dying over and over again.

2020-07-06 08:55:14

@139
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
This fight is hard.  I know you know that already, but even sighted gamers struggle wit hthis.  That being said:
Run away, get what shots you can in, if there's a pause in the action, craft items you need (i.e. pipe bombs for instance) and throw everything you have at this boss.  I died innumerable times trying to get this thing down and, once I did, it was extremely satisfying if a little surprising.
E
N
D
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2020-07-06 18:01:09

Hello.
I am having some issues at the beginning of the game, I think I get attacked by an infected or something, but I have no idea why I can't shoot it. It says press l1 and r1 to shoot, I do it, but I think I miss the target or something, because that thing is killing me all the time. Should I run as well or there's something else I am missing?

2020-07-06 19:57:35

When you deal with infected just crouch down and sneak up behind them and press Triangle to grab one at a time.

Do you meant L2 and R2? Hold L2 down to aim and R2 to shoot. Unless you change the button. I hope that helps.

Thank you Sightless Kombat!!

I lost count how many times I die. Lol!!!

2020-07-06 21:29:12

Thank you for your reply, I've figured it out.
I know that problem has been already discussed here, but I'm on that part where you find a hole in the roof and all of a suden you find many infected, and you have to run. I press the left stick forward but they are killing me almost instantly. Any suggestions?

2020-07-06 21:33:56

A hole in a roof? That's the part where you have to kill clickers, right?

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-07-06 23:02:16

I am not sure, I've been in that radio tower, then on the way back I've encountered some infected and then I've found a place with a lot of zombies.

2020-07-07 03:53:27

Hey folks,

Got ahold of a PS4 and am having a blast with this. Not sure how to deal with this encounter on Seattle Day 1, however. I guess you've just moved through a train station or something, you're being chased by lots of infected, and you can't just run from them or hide because Dina is being attacked. I assume I have to save her, but how? The story progression ping seems to guide you away from her, and even though you survive, I guess she doesn't and the story ends. In case this helps anyone, Liam had a bunch of issues with this part on his stream, and I never quite got how he passed it. I even have the slow-mo feature enabled so I can slow down the action, but nothing I do gets me past this part.

Advice welcome. Thanks.

2020-07-07 06:31:59

You do need to save her. I assume you're wearing headphones, so just go near her and press square, assuming you're using the default controls.

2020-07-07 23:54:14

spoiler
Ugh, anybody else having trouble with the sniper section? The part where you're playing as Abby trying to get a boat. You have to kill infected as well as avoid a sniper, which at this point I'm assuming is Tommy. I can get past the first wave of infected, but as soon as I'm able to deal with the shambler I get blowed up. I watched a sighted play through, and they seem to be able to take it out without being shot at, but I'm not really sure how they're doing it. I wish there was a sound for when you were behind cover rather than having to swipe up to know, it's seriously annoying.

2020-07-08 02:52:15

There is a sound that'll indicate you to crouch when behind cover. Just make sure to be quick and use your best weapons against the shambler

2020-07-08 04:57:47

Cool, thanks folks. Haven't needed headphones until that one swarm, but thankfully my USB headset works fine with the PS4 even though it doesn't with the Xbox. The headset made it playable for me.