2020-05-25 15:21:48

Hi. There used to be a downloadable soundpack floating arround for QuentinC's Gameroom. Anyone know where I can find it?

Ask, and you will receive.
Seek, and you will find.
Knock, And the door will be opened for you
Mat. 7:7

2020-05-25 19:05:58

Try this. Is that what you were looking for?

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-05-26 13:08:55

That's it. Exactly the one I was looking for. Thanks.

Ask, and you will receive.
Seek, and you will find.
Knock, And the door will be opened for you
Mat. 7:7

2020-05-26 13:43:32

how do you install this?

2020-05-26 13:45:48

You simply copy the sounds to c:/users/YourName/App data/roaming/QCGC/sounds

2020-05-26 14:00:15

Some of the sounds in here are just too long or unrealistic, or simply ripped off from RS games to save time. By the time the flat sound is done playing 3 turns will already pass. The wink.ogg sound is a dangerous security alarm, even though this is normally played to notify about friend requests or permanent messages, which should not be that dangerous.

2020-05-26 15:11:07 (edited by Minionslayer 2020-05-26 15:12:22)

@nidza07, That's true, and some of the sounds are still the original, but this isn't really serious. You could make your own, destribute it, just have some fun, ya know? As long as the pack creater (Storm) isn't saying he created all of these sounds himself or that they are his in any way (which I can't see he's done). But yeah, some of the sounds aren't exactly the most appropriate for the situations they play for.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-05-26 16:31:42

Absolutely. I fully understand this isn't meant as a serious and proffessional project in any way, only voicing my opinions. I've created a pack for the Playroom using OnToys sounds a while ago, but didn't share it due to first wanting to fix a few issues with longer silences at the end of some sounds.