2020-05-25 13:50:29

Hey all.
I want to make a logo for my site.
I tried a website called logomaker.com, but it wants you to pay for download the logo.
Do you know any accessible logo makers?
Thanks.

2020-05-25 20:33:57

Best thing would probably be to either look for public domain images, or have someone you know do it for you. There's no shame in asking for some outside help, especially since that isn't the only thing you'll need visual assistance for in making a website provided you want it to look fine for non-screenreader users as well.

2020-05-25 23:02:46

There are a variety of potential approaches, such as public domain images as has already been mentioned like OpenGameArt.org which has a number of free images to choose from, asking for assistance, paying others to design logos, using procedural generation websites, generating it yourself with programming, or picking up a paint tool and designing one yourself, such as with BrushTone.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2020-05-26 03:02:21

My recommendation is to find someone who can help you create a logo. Unfortunately, if you try to do it yourself, whether that's download pre-made logo or create one yourself, you don't know how it will fit in with your website. Or, at the very least, once you've found a logo, verify with someone it conveys the website's purpose.

2020-06-26 23:20:18 (edited by Nikole234 2020-06-28 11:06:32)

If you are looking for the way to create a logo by yourself, I suggest paying attention to such free logo makers like Canve, Wix, Free Logo Design, Logaster, etc. They all are great and easy-to-use. In order to find out the difference between them and pros and cons of each of them, I recommend to look through a review on https://www.beautifullife.info/web-desi … o-makers/. Hope it helps!

2020-06-27 15:07:16

Steer clear of Wix though. All its website assets are proprietary, and there's no going back once you start making a Wix site. I.e. if you grow out of what it has to offer you, you can't take your data with you to a better host. I should know; one of the websites I manage has us moving off of Wix to another provider, and it resulted in recreating the page from the ground up. IT wasn't a huge deal since the website was still being developed anyway so did not have a ton of content to move, but you'd best avoid the trouble of Wix entirely so you don't have to worry about it. Other than JC-Hosting you will have to pay a modest fee for good hosting, but QS-Hosting's lowest plan is $5 for 10gb and 24/7 support, and you can't expect to find more fair pricing, or better service for that pricing, elsewhere.