2020-05-22 12:50:53

I am trying to download mine racer demo version for windows. The link in 2MB website for windows demo version download is not working. It is landing on a no page found page. Can anyone help anyway I can get a demo version. I use a Windows 10 (64 bit) laptop. Thanks

2020-05-22 13:20:12

What is the link of the site? Maybe i can help you.

2020-05-22 16:18:00 (edited by jack 2020-05-22 16:18:37)

I'll see if I have the demo on my older hd, all I have on the current machine is the full version, and I wouldn't go uploading that even if the game is technically gpl-licensed. After all we don't know for sure if the developers are still around or not, so they may make a comeback. 2mb was mt-games before, same person.

2020-05-23 16:06:09

makenan53 wrote:

What is the link of the site? Maybe i can help you.

Thanks for offering to help.

It was at https://2mb.solutions/product/mine-racer-demo/

However, now I noticed that it is saying the demo is out of stock, even though it is free. I am hoping 2 Mb solution is working on resolving it.I had posted a message on their website too.

2020-05-24 12:04:11

Hi.

As it said on the demo page, 2mb solutions have now changed their web address to 2mb games.

You can find the mine racer demo Here, just fill in the information and click place order, though note that their password field is very finicky.

I'll fix the db to reflect the correct information about the games.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-05-25 07:01:41

Dark wrote:

Hi.

As it said on the demo page, 2mb solutions have now changed their web address to 2mb games.

You can find the mine racer demo Here, just fill in the information and click place order, though note that their password field is very finicky.

I'll fix the db to reflect the correct information about the games.

hth.

I checked on the 2mb games page too and again the Windows 32 demo link is not working. This is after logging in, adding to cart and completing the order. The last page shows links to demo versions of Windows, Linux, Mac OS etc. The others are working but Wndows32 demo version takes to a not found page. The link is given below.

https://2mb.games/mr/mineracer-win32-demo.zip

If someone has the Windows demo version on their hard disk, will it be possible to share the same?

2020-05-25 18:23:45

I'm afraid I am not sure, however rather than just getting someone to dropbox you the file, why not contact the developers? after all, if there is a problem with their download, they probably need to know about it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-05-26 04:36:29

Dark wrote:

I'm afraid I am not sure, however rather than just getting someone to dropbox you the file, why not contact the developers? after all, if there is a problem with their download, they probably need to know about it.

Thanks. I have also left message using contact us link on the website twice. Am yet to get any reply from developer too.

2020-06-04 07:07:44

I have now paid the $8 for full version on the website, got the links for downloading the full version, but again, the Windows version link is not working. I have written to the developer through the contact us link on the website, but am yet to hear back. If any of you know another way of contacting the developer, it will be helpful if you let me know.