2020-05-13 13:07:18 (edited by boy 2020-05-13 13:12:07)

Or you can just download version 1.2:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxthlzu34rr6n … 2.zip?dl=0
The first two postgame dungeons and puzzles are now inserted, and a lot of bugs regarding the enemies are fixed. You should be able to get passed that booss now... Also, in 1.3 I am planning to make more options for weapons. This way, you can customize the characters that have the option of changing their weapon. Though Sierra is best put with swords, she's your main character so you can basically make her use any weapon type you want. Well, barring guns of course. I don't need to get into the reason why their really aren't any guns in the game apart from the ones that the Rockets use.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2020-05-13 13:20:59

will this smash the move dream first enemy bug?

2020-05-13 13:30:56

The 1.1 patch did, and 1.2 still has those same data files so yes, all the bugs that made the game crash during battle because of party messups are fixed. This means that you won't have to restart.

2020-05-13 13:36:12 (edited by ficho 2020-05-13 14:47:07)

thanks. edit. destroyed the ultra gokishonen! but it still neads more powering down. spoilers. if you wan't to know how to kill the zap slam boss super fast heare is how. charm it  and it will kill it self. edit. I can remove garganchans weapon. Is this another bug?

2020-05-13 14:58:29

Nope, preventing the player from changing Garganchan's weapon made it so the game couldn't make him stronger if you didn't skip the vocal range sceen in the Battle Tower.

2020-05-13 15:00:20

so I need to skip it? and sierra still doesn't have the batteler skill.

2020-05-13 15:31:46

It will give you the option of skipping when you get there. If you don't skip it, Garganchan will become much stronger, meaning his base weapon power will go from 10 to 40. If you do skip it, than you'll lose 2 Subtractions for skipping and Garganchan will still have 10 attack. However, their is another point in the game ware you can make him get that same attack boost. So what I'm saying is that if you want him to hit really hard early in the game, don't skip it. If you're OK with only 10 attack, skip it if you want.

2020-05-13 15:48:06 (edited by ficho 2020-05-13 21:53:49)

hi. past the factory but having problems with the paladors. they just kill and kill me. edit. never mind. I destroyed them as well. edit. another bug.
I am in the battle tower but move is not in my party.

2020-05-14 01:58:56

Did you go to the pub first? If you did, he should be in your party. Also, when you entered the Battle Tower, it should've made the sound and said that he joined you. If it didn't than you should go to the pub and that should trigger the sub-event.

2020-05-14 04:33:01

I am wondering, what is the song that plays as 195.wav?

2020-05-14 04:44:36 (edited by boy 2020-05-14 04:52:57)

195 is from Homeschool Musical which can be found here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD_huCghgu4

2020-05-14 08:26:33 (edited by ficho 2020-05-14 21:39:47)

yes. I was in the pub, went in the tower didn't skip the song but still no move. edit. after going in the pub exiting it and going in the tower I exitit the tower. there I noticed that he wasn't in my party.

2020-05-15 14:55:01 (edited by ficho 2020-05-15 19:52:39)

hi. sorry for dubble posting but I need to send something super important.
remember how I sed move was not in my party?
I think I know wy.
after going in the pub and after that in the tower do not exit the tower!
if you do that you lose him. if this is a bug please smashe it. edit. the arotic batteler skill isn't in the skills options still. edit. can you powerdown the second denshaino? I meen the one in the large palador hideout.

2020-05-15 20:42:04

Are you talking about the second time you go to the Palador Hideout? If you are then which character is fighting him? You have one with Sierra, then one with Garganchan, and finally one with Move and Jenny which should be very easy (just smash him with Jump Kick) if Move or jenny's normal attacks don't hit hard enough.

2020-05-15 21:06:42 (edited by ficho 2020-05-15 21:25:30)

YESS. the large hideout. I am talking about the fights with sierra and garganchan. can you POWERDOWN HIS speed? he is fast. also can you give me a completed save file? I beat the final boss, and wen the bonus shop music started after a few enter presses the game freazd. I reloadet it but no postgame options.

2020-05-15 22:06:23

You seem to be the first person to beat the game! I have a save that's in the postgame, but that's with the first and second part completed. Yes, I'll lower Tenshaino's stats in the next version. If the game freezes after you press enter, that means that it's reached the end of the document ware all the data goes. What I should've done is put go=end at the end of the file. That tells the game to close. Was Leefox hard enough for you? If I created the skills correctly, 8 6 7 5 3 O 9 should've done at least 150 damage to each of your characters!

2020-05-15 22:18:28 (edited by ficho 2020-05-15 22:22:03)

I just killed him in 30 seconds with out weapons by attacking.
same with the previous bosses.
I will trie to beat him with skills, shinto, and wedge buster next time. can you increase his health and the health of the boss before him?

2020-05-15 22:22:15 (edited by boy 2020-05-15 22:28:26)

Yeh, that's another way to cheat. However, cheating does give you another thing in the postgame.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R.
If you beat Leefox with no weapons, you'll get a much stronger version of Bamboustica. You also won't be able to play through the character's previous life stories.
Banyardan might need more HP, but Leefox? He has 8500. Sierra, Garganchan and Move can easily get wiped out by his normal attacks, and Jenny is double weak to 8 6 7 5 3 O 9. Why is she double weak to 8 6 7 5 3 O 9, you ask? Look at the song. Also if you let Draco Malfoy beat you at Quidditch, you'll be able to revive Rinjina Essence and go through some of Paladin Of The Sky. And yes, at the end you'll have to do:
bring fourth the one who can use Stable Blade.
Sierra: what? Why does my Shinto only do 51 damage to you, Pierre!
Pierre: bring fourth the one who can use Expecto Patroanum, (that's someone from the first dungeon).

2020-05-15 22:27:03

ok. will the storyes have bosses? also can you make something like choosing if the final bosses have alot or normal health? or if you kill a surton boss with out weapons the final bosses health attack and defence are increased?

2020-05-16 01:07:20

I might be able to make something like that in the postgame, but not the normal game. And yes, each of the character's previous life stories have boosses. If you do decide to revive Rinjina Essence, you'd better know how to fight Pierre...

2020-05-16 03:59:11

I think the reason they didn’t beat the game is because they aren’t doing some serious boss grinding like me. Hey, I wouldn’t do it either, but since I am only allowed to go to each place once and can never go back, I am taking every advantage. I do have some suggestions either for this game or in a future project, could you add a tournament quest, either as a side quest or part of the main story, some thing you can make some serious cash from and some thing you can keep going back to? I heard about it in heaven and earth war two, and since then, I have been dying for more games to have one of those.

2020-05-16 04:46:41 (edited by boy 2020-05-16 04:50:20)

I can work on something like that, but Heaven and Earth War 2 was one of Morokuma's later games and took a lot more work than this did. The only reason you can go to most places just once is because of the amount of code I know how to do with Text Game Maker. Once I learn how to do more, I'll make something more interesting. And no, I'm not saying this is done. If you're talking about online tournament battles, that's impossible in Text Game Maker. A place ware the game allows you to earn cash and items or skills for fights that copy the stats of your characters or something, I can make that.

2020-05-16 07:10:36

Oh no, I am not into the whole online tournament thing. Yes, I am referring to a tournament arena that is you and a boss level enemy. each of them would be tougher than the last, and it would be, let’s say five rounds. If you last three rounds, then you get the third-place award, four rounds means second place, and five rounds obviously gives you the most money. I don’t know why, but games like breed memorial really make me love tournaments in games that don’t really need them, and as I said, it could simply be something you can do whenever you want to, like if you were low on cash. sorry about the rambling, but I would love it if you put that in. thanks.

2020-05-16 07:22:47

OK, so I apologize if I didn’t correct any mistakes I may have made in my last post. I am simply excited about what this game could turn into. However, I have gotten to the any qualities place, and fighting these three bosses with a very under leveled character is frustrating in all the wrong ways. A good Bossfight was Megatron. I could kill him in one hit, but he could also kill me in one hit. It was a one on one fight to the death and either of us could slip up just once, and that would be the death of us. this fight, however ... it was like fighting the ultra brat. He could kill me in one hit, but it took maybe five hits to kill him. This is like fighting three ultra brats, and unfortunately, I can’t switch to Sierra. I have tried my magic attacks. They do next to no damage while my standard attack takes a good chunk of their health, but there are three of them. Tornado would be great here, and it is when you are fighting grunts, but either this guy is under leveled, or these guys have some mean defenses, because it does no damage.

2020-05-16 07:33:33 (edited by ficho 2020-05-16 07:35:58)

hi are you fighting the humans? if you are trai charming them. also. reload if there are archers in the fight. they do alot of damage.
don't use magic because sierra is better and he is bad with magic. just fizical attacks. wen you beat them.
spoilers go in to the pub.
exit the pub and go to the tower.
if you exit it you wil lose your third party member so buy alot of things from the shop.