2020-05-21 14:04:31

@RTT, did you manage to dig out that old Email? Would be interested to read it.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-05-21 18:24:19

This topic asks a simple witch in my humble opinion has a very simple answer. It is so simple infact that It only requires two words to answer. and what is the answer you might wonder? Well here goes. Hell no!

Ask, and you will receive.
Seek, and you will find.
Knock, And the door will be opened for you
Mat. 7:7

2020-05-21 19:34:41

That's your opinion., and that's ok. If we're talking just the games, I'd say $40 is a bragain in a half for 4 games, especially if one of them was $25. Haily, I assume you're on a perpetual and/or annual license of JAWS then since you were talking about switching to JAWS anyway. So to that end, we still don't know if demo users of JAWS can buy Leasey outright.

2020-05-22 00:44:54

Ok, I'll bite.
First, the developer is absolutely an interesting character. Their mood has a tendency to swing from one end of the spectrum to the other, he can come across as rude with a thin layer of professionalism to disguise it away.
Then again, you don't really need to interact with the guy much. You make your purchase, your thing gets activated and stuff works from then on out.
As for if you can run it with a demo version of JAWS, no, you can't, as you need to provide your serial when purchasing.

If it's worth it ...honestly I think it depends. Are you new to computing? I would honestly say yes, absolutely.
It's a reasonably idiot-proof way to work with a computer and do the most important tasks, think Windows for Grandpa.
Is it worth it for advanced users? Hmm ...maybe.
It has a number of scripts to make various applications less chatty or cumbersome, some power user tools to work with websites and documents etc. and the question has to be if you need those features, if you can get them anywhere else for a lower price or in a more suitable way etc.
So ...while I enjoy a round of bashing as much as the next guy, I'll have the unpopular opinion to say that it can actually be worth the 40 or 60 bucks depending.
I wish it did a few more things than it does, but still, I think it can aid productivity. How? go flipthrough the manual and find out, that bit's free anyway smile