2020-05-14 00:17:38

On the contrary, Simba. It does indeed need an explanation because it's actually pretty damn considerate. It would be one less thing the admins would have to worry about.

Signature start:
I don't mind if you disagree with my opinions, but if you're going to dismiss something I say, please explain why you don't agree with me. You don't have to, but it helps me understand you better. I don't like when I write out my thoughts about something and try to make people understand my opinions, only to be told I'm wrong and not be told why someone thinks that.

Thumbs up

2020-05-14 01:20:30

sure thing. I can just use my darkiei's dark duplicate to make a copy.
*cyber agnet modemon give*

It is not strength or talent, but courage and persistance that bring reward and happiness.
-Rory Michie, 2020

2020-05-14 04:32:12

@Dan, it would be inconsiderate to the user. Imagine if your topic was randomly moved. Besides, how often do the mods even have to move topics?

Rory, check your pings, really

Hi. I'm jaidon. Im an aspiring audiogame dev. I use BGT for now, but I'm learning Python and PB. You can find me on Skype by searching Jaidon Vincent. Let's have a nice chat.
Eitherways, Chus!

Thumbs up

2020-05-14 22:25:44

I think it would be considerate for newbs to learn the layout of the forum and where to put things.

Sincerely,
Lucas.

Thumbs up

2020-05-15 10:41:43

Hi.

Well the problem is for example if the topic you create doesn't contain any parameters that the automated script connects to any room, the topic might still be on the wrong room and the admins still have to move it. Besides, if users would a, read the room descriptions and b, possibly not throw everything into general games or off topic, the problem would be smaller, although it must be said that moving topics is a rare occurance and doesn't happen that often.

Greetings Moritz.

Er nahm sie dann ins Stoßgebet,
der Kirchturmpfal zum Himmel steht,
Der Wein geweiht, die Erde bebt.
Dem Herr seih nah im Stoßgebet

Thumbs up

2020-05-15 11:46:44

hi. where to find a darkemon? I was in the admin cave but no darkemon.

signature start. who digs a grave for another. he falls in it.

Thumbs up