2021-05-26 10:36:48 (edited by Cerulean 2021-05-26 13:42:03)

Version 1.1.0
Important notice: From this version onwards, 32bit versions of Windows shall no longer be supported. This is due to conflicts with various antivirus programs flagging LBLS as malicious when it wasn't.
All Windows versions of this game have been re-configured for the 64Bit architecture.
We highly recommend that anyone running 64Bit versions of Windows upgrade to the latest version of LBLS as soon as possible. Remember to uninstall the old version first.
If you are using a portable version, you are encouraged to delete it and get a new copy.
It was very important to me that my games be able to reach as wide an audience as possible. I regret having to drop support for 32 bit systems, but as modern development progresses, Cerulean Blue Software must keep up and the safety of your systems is as important to me as it is to you.
If you too are a python developer and are experiencing this issue, I refer you to https://stackoverflow.com/questions/437 … rse-by-avg
If you have any questions or comments about this major change to our development practices, you are always welcome to reach out using the contact form found at https://www.ceruleanbluesoftware.com/About%20us.html

Even a blind lion still has his teeth and claws.

2021-05-26 13:24:50

@101: I don't want to seem impatient or anything, but is there a vague release date/month/year for little boss' brain challenge yet?
If not, no worries, take your time.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-05-26 13:33:45

@#102: Not yet, sorry. It is still on my workbench, so to speak, and a hard release date is not yet available. AG.net will be among the first to know when I am ready! Thanks for your interest, I will say, I hope to have it ready before the summer, but i can't make a promise of that! -Cerulean

2021-05-26 16:57:06

@103: Thanks for the info, that's actually all I asked for. As I said, take your time.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-11-23 13:20:29

hi.
I have error when I try to run Little Boss' Lemonade Stand
I will send you the content in errors.log
but the first thing is the error message
Fatal error detected Failed to execute script lemonade
the content in errors.log is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "pyttsx3\__init__.py", line 20, in init
  File "weakref.py", line 137, in __getitem__
KeyError: None

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "lemonade.py", line 2, in <module>
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 983, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 677, in _load_unlocked
  File "PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 540, in exec_module
  File "loader.py", line 46, in <module>
  File "pyttsx3\__init__.py", line 22, in init
  File "pyttsx3\engine.py", line 30, in __init__
  File "pyttsx3\driver.py", line 52, in __init__
  File "pyttsx3\drivers\sapi5.py", line 30, in buildDriver
  File "pyttsx3\drivers\sapi5.py", line 47, in __init__
  File "pyttsx3\drivers\sapi5.py", line 100, in setProperty
  File "pyttsx3\drivers\sapi5.py", line 80, in _tokenFromId
_ctypes.COMError: (-2147200967, None, (None, None, None, 0, None))

2021-11-23 15:11:59

hmmm, strange another developer has done a Alexa skill which is the same as this.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2021-11-23 18:46:29

so how I can run this game without this error?
I am windows 10 64bit

2021-11-23 21:46:34

Well, yeah. The concept is quite a simple one. There’s an iOS game of this, an Alexa game of this, and a Windows version of this. though I dare say the windows version is the most in-depth.

2021-11-30 08:15:39

@#105 Please try the following:
Locate and delete the following directory:
C:\Users\<YOURUSERNAME>\AppData\Local\Temp\gen_py
replace <YOURUSERNAME> with your windows logon name.
Then try restarting the game.
If this doesn't fix your issue, please reach out using the bug reporting feature found at https://ceruleanbluesoftware.com/support.html
@#106 Yes, there is an alexa skill like this, though I was unaware until after I released my game. I tried it, it's a neat lil skiill.
@#108 Huge smiles!

2021-11-30 17:26:08

Hello again.
I'll be happy, if this game will be run with a screen reader, not just with sapi voice. It will be great experience.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2021-11-30 17:46:23

N v d a works fine with this game for me.

2021-12-02 04:35:11

What's with the lag? It seems like I have to press each button twice in order to do anything?

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2021-12-02 04:51:36

Ok,  the sapi is what causes the lag.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2021-12-05 05:48:36

@cerulean  Your email isn't on your website. I was trying to contact you.

2021-12-12 00:02:59

@techmaster20
thanks for letting me know about that. It seems google made some changes to the way iframes show up on websites. Until I get this fixed, I added some direct links to the forms on my site for both support and contact pages.