2020-06-10 02:19:35

what other mods do we have for gta 5 we have accessible native trainer and this but what else if you mean the simpe trainer then someone should make that accessible

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-06-10 02:29:35 (edited by MichaelJ 2020-06-10 02:34:43)

Hello. So, I originally made this a video to upload to youtube, but I made a mistake while editing and now it is an audio file. I tried to edit the file with reaper and it did not work as I thought it would. Anyway, for people having trouble starting the game and getting past the first mission, this recording should help you out. https://sndup.net/4m99/how+to+get+past+ … A+five.mp3

2020-06-10 03:52:14

what other mods do we have

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-06-10 04:13:25

Try having a little patience; we're not here to serve at your beckon call.

First off, I use OpenIV to modify some things like handling.meta. I also have mods that install which give me better gun sounds. There's also menyoo which has a bunch of stuff in it. That's not even scratching the bloody surface. Oh yeah, autodrive as well.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-10 06:19:36 (edited by rings2006 2020-06-10 06:24:14)

i know you are not but like i ment for blind people spisificly i actualy have the link for the sorce code menyoo i hope someone can make it accessible
its public so no problem about that https://github.com/MAFINS/MenyooSP/archive/v1.3.0.zip

2020-06-10 13:51:31

I'm always open for suggestions for an alternate keyboard layout. So far no one has provided one.
It is not possible to query doors for their status.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-06-10 14:50:41

I have menyoo source code as well but it's C++ and I don't know enough of that lang to make it accessible.

Instead of a fixed layout, why not make the keys bindable in an ini file or something. Even hand-editing the settings.json would be acceptable, I wouldn't mind having to do that.

If all they are using is GTA11y, it'll be fine for most users, but other mods use numpad as well, and I want to clear all conflicts.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-10 15:08:33

is it possible to disable auto reloading weapons?

2020-06-10 15:52:24

Hi.
For this mod, you'll need to use OpenIV. I've downloaded it, but I find it a little weird to use. Can anyone explain how I install the realistic gun sounds mod using OpenIV?
thanks!

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-06-10 19:30:42 (edited by rings2006 2020-06-10 19:34:13)

i am gonna learn c i guess
or maybe the person who made the native trainer accessible can do it

2020-06-10 20:03:58

Shit, sorry I meant to answer this earlier but the post didn't actually post.

1. Install Open IV.
2. Do the first time setup, using GTA for windows and feeding it the location of your GTA V directory. If you don't already have one, go to your GTA V directory and make a folder named, "mods" all lower case.
3. You may have to OCR the first time you ever run it because of an offer to show a video tutorial, go ahead and close that if it shows up.
4. when you see the tree view, you can now act. Press alt, left twice then down arrow until you see ASI manager.
5. This screen needs OCR, you want to install the first two things there, the open camera is not needed.
6. After that's done and you've closed out of the ASI manager window, press Alt, left twice, and down until you find package manager.
7. If you haven't yet done so, extract the realistic gun sounds mod and remember that folder so you can find it in the Open IV's find file dialog.
8. Once you've pressed enter on the OIV, you'll need to use OCR. The install button has a * next to it, use that. Tell it that you want to use the mods folder, confirm the installer and wait.
9. Rescan after 30 seconds or a minute and when you can, close the window. You're done now and can close out of Open IV if you wish.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-10 20:04:59

@335 that's not gonna happen, and good luck learning C, as it's not even the right language. If you can't distinguish C from C++ in that sentence I wrote, you don't have the detail-oriented nature to become a programmer.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-10 22:11:53

i had punsuation at non so fair anough i just wonder how we can use all the cool fetures of it

2020-06-11 09:00:01

@ironcross32. Is it necessary to put it in the mods folder? Can't I just install it in the game's root folder?

To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-06-11 09:04:55

Hello, i have a problem. I'm installing the cops mod which makes the police more real. But i have to put some files to update.rpf with open iv, and i can't press ctrl v after i select all files in the windows explorer. What am i doing wrong? When i press ctrl v i hear a bling and nothing happens.

Best regards: Marco

2020-06-11 10:03:37

liam you should add smart stearing like mario kart so when you go near a wall it stears you away from it

2020-06-11 10:16:10

@marco, you don't do it through file explorer. I wouldn't reccomend messing with open iv until you've backed up stuff and done some research.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2020-06-11 10:46:34

I've done some research, but can't find how to do it? Can you please help me?

2020-06-11 11:18:06

where to get accessible native trainer?

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

2020-06-11 16:59:16

@339 Yes you can, but the consequences of messing it up are that you must reinstall the game itself. If you use the mods folder, it's a safety net. If you make a mistake, you can extract the files from the actual update whichever dataset in the rpf file and replace in the mods folder.

@Marko Dude, you're gonna mess up your game if you're not careful. You can't just copy/paste into that window. This is why I recommend the mods folder. You copy the X64 folder and the update.rpf file from the update folder in your GTA install directory into a directory you call mods. You then install any mod like you would normally do, but you use the mods folder as the root. Consult post 336 for instructions on how to set that up. Just stop when it gets to the package manager.

I'm just gonna warn y'all once and then I'll shut up about it. This is the major leagues, this isn't dropping shit in an audiogame's sounds folder. You can and will fuck shit up. Hopefully, if you do, you can fix via Steam's check for integrity thing in the properties. Rockstar launcher has a version of that, but only pertains if you've bought the game from them. Those who are using cracked versions have no such tool. You really do not want to be installing a 90 gig game again if you can help it just by taking some precautions.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-11 17:30:35

@ironcross32. Oh. ok. I used the mods folder cause I dont want to reinstall the game again lol.

2020-06-11 18:51:29

why reinstalling the game only needs 30 min for me

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

2020-06-11 19:31:11

Not everyone has fiber, it takes about an hour and 15 for me. Besides which, even if you do have it, you may have a data cap that means consistently doing things like that could end up costing you a lot of money. Even if you don't have a cap, they'll probably throttle you at some point.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-14 20:17:49

How can i reach for example vehicles that are like 1,5 meters above? When i walk to the vehicle, i press f but nothing happens since it's above me. How can i interact with objects above me?

2020-06-14 21:55:09

you need to climb up to it with the jump key idk where you will have to go but maybe that is why liam should let us teleport to vehicles and doors and other things he can let us find