2020-03-30 00:15:13

Hello guys. I told you I'm working on a project with a friend of mine. I've opted to help with the plot and writing. I've come up with some attacks. I'll tell you about the universe in a later post. Tell me what you think, and give me any feedback. I haven't submitted them to the boss, however he said I can proof read them. And get opinions from other people. I'll be adding more attacks as I come up with more.

Power attacks.
Rock Barrage. Done by characters from Planet Granetta
Rock Barrage. The user harnaces dust, dirt and other particles in the environment, then charges the rocks with energy, and tosses them at the adversary. Does bonus energy and physical damage.

Charged punch. Done by any character who has energy mastery.
Charged punch. The user concentrates, focusing all their available energy into their fist, then they deal a fatal punch to the enemy. Unfortunately, if the user misses, damage is done to the user instead. However, if the target is near to the explosion site, they will still recieve small damage. Attack potency based on powerlevel and physcical fitness of the user. Does physical and energy damage. If attack misses, the user recieves 25% of the inflictable damage, + bonus damage depending on teraine.

Solar energy blast. Done by characters from planet Cloriphlandia.
Solar energy  blast. User harnaces energy from the sun, in addition to their personal energy and strikes the target with a powerful energy blast. Takes extra time to commit due to concntration period. Energy is useless if its raining, foggy, or at night. Attack strength based on conditions of the environment, and user energy. Does energy and heat damage.

Clone kamakazi hellscape attack. Done by characters from planet Chizenya.
Clone Kamakazi hellscape attack. The user creats a identicle clone of their selve, with half the user's attack stats, and half the user's size. That clone then makes a clone of theirselve and the process continues until the user decides it stops. The clones then charge their energy to max, fly on the target, and immediately explodes. Takes time do to clone manufacturing process. Deals damage based on strength of user. 15% chance clones may go off cource if weather is windy. User takes extra time to re-charge energy afterward. Attack does explosive, Energy and physical damage. 1.5% chance per clone target becomes scared.

Electro Smash. Done by characters from planet Nikoria.
Electro Smash. User harnaces electric energy to deal a series of electro charged punches. They then finish off the attack by flying up to the stragosphere, and smashing the user back to the ground. Takes extra time due to concentration period. Damage based on strength of user + electric resistance of target. Does extra damage if weather is stormy or rainy. Does bonus explosion damage. Attack does physical and electric damage.

Meeteor Crunch attack. Done by characters from planet Granetta
Meeteor crunch attack. The user does a series of punches, then kicks the target into the sky. The user rips a piece of rock or whatever the material beneath them is from the ground, leaps into the air, and tosses the meeteor at the user. Attack does only 55% of inflictable damage if their on water. Does electro damage if the weather is stormy. Does bonus explosion damage. Attack does physical damage.

Nature conscription convoy. Done by characters from planet Cloriphlandia
Nature conscription convoy. The user summonds all the nearby animals to stampeed on the enemy. The user also requests energy from the animals, plants, trees and all nearby lifeforms. After the stampeed tramples the target, the user blasts the enemy with a powerful nature blast. 15% chance animals refuse your call. 12% chance animals trample on user instead. Does physical and energy damage.

Poison slice and dice attack. Done by characters from planet Clorihplandia.
Poison slice and dice attack. The user uses one of the large thorns protruding from their bodies as a makeshift sword. They then chop the adversary, poisoning them in the process. Can hit up to 6 chance. Number of chances attack can hit based on stamina of user. Causes level 2 poisoning if attack hits less than 3 times. Level 3 poisoning. if attack hit less than 5 times. Level 4 poisoning if attack hit max times.

Tell me if you think these are to unbalanced, underpowered, or if you have any suggestions for games. I'm gonna take a bath, and when I'm done I'm gonna add to that list.
Hope you enjoy.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-03-30 00:18:00

I also forgot to mention that I copied one or two of those from the Dragon Ball games. Yule figure that out for yourselves as you're reading.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-03-30 04:50:35

this sounds like a neet card game .

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.