2020-03-29 14:01:06

Okay, here's the part of the updates when I insert a funny joke. I am after all very good at thinking up funny jokes. They laughed at me when I said I wanted to be a comedian, they're not laughing now!

Updates by Pitermach:
Created new topdown shooters category, added explanation to game genres page, changed genre of undead assault, x hour, treasurehunt, self destruct and operation black square.

Updates by Dark:
Cleaned up and partially rewrote description for Treasurehunt, fixed miner mistake in Sheep incremental’s title.

Added Android as a platform to entries of Super tile smash and word finder.
Cleaned up entry for world of legends, removed note about the game not working on modern windows, since it obviously does.
Universal paperclips: entry, description and links.
Fixed error on titles of all cyam, aka Baribari games.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-03-29 15:15:47

thanks dark for the weekly updates! smile

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-03-30 13:30:54

|Lol Dark that's so coincidental I just watched the Joker last night

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2020-03-31 19:28:23

These  little mistakes are like very not bothering me, I'm just gonna point them out. There are several grammer errors in the Aardwolfs discription.
Can you correct them Dark?
Thanks.

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2020-03-31 23:47:54

Oh dear, Aardwolf's description did need looking at there.
I've been through, reworded certain bits and fixed some of the spelling errors.
Bare in mind though, that firstly, I'm obviously in England, so write in none american English, EG customise with an S, instead of customize with a Z.

Also, some words most spelling and grammar checks don't get, for example  "customizations", or even the word "muds", still hopefully it'll be better now.

Unfortunately, whilst I usually tended to write long descriptions in MS word which obviously has a spell check, other descriptions I just banged off in internet explorer back in the day, especially when I had to just make some small changes or editions.

These days with Chrome and a custom spellcheck that's no problem though, so feel free to point out when you think something needs a miner cleanup or some fixes.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)