2020-03-28 06:20:05

Hello!
I'm trying to connect my Hori Real Arcade Pro V arcade stick to my PC to work with Street Fighter V. However, I'm not exactly sure how to connect it. It's working on the PC, so I know that it's working, but I'm not sure how to get Steam to recognize it. Do I need to change some settings in Steam, or what's the best way to do this? It was also made for Xbox One, so I assume that it's X-input, or whatever the Xbox controllers are in Steam.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-03-28 06:27:46

I would assume it would just be recognized then.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-03-28 17:31:10

Hmm. enstll have to check again.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-03-29 00:59:13

Sometimes, you have to mess with the steam controller thing to get it to work. I would assume that that fightstick has an xinput mode. I own a Hori RAP 4 Kai, and it works fine with SFV.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2020-03-29 01:21:55

Seems like basically the same thing that I have. Is there some sort of switch on the bottom to change modes? Mine's a generation above yours and made for the XBOX One.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-03-29 20:42:45

I looked around, and it does say that the stick you own works for Xbox 360, Xbox one, and PC, if there's only 1 version of that stick out. Weird that it's not working for PC.
I haven't used my Rap4 in a very long time, because I use a different one now. Even still, mine did work when I tried it last.
Now that I think about it, mine is a bit different, because it was for PS3, PS4, and PC.
Hmm.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2020-03-29 21:57:21

Yeah. It works with navigating around the PC, but  not Steam. I think I may have misdone something and I'll try again in a bit.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion