2020-03-27 20:00:01

Top speed would have been so much better if it had a career/championship mode.

2020-03-27 20:35:18

Yeah that's what I  was thinking too. Everything is given to you from the start and no campaign, which means the best thing to do is 1 solo or net race and time trial, which leaves little in replay and lasting value if you just want to play alone or dont have people to play with.

2020-03-27 20:43:07

hello, how I can get forza 7? is it for pc? if it is, please give me download link

2020-03-27 21:16:51

Hi.

At 27 true, and at leased from what I could observe, the net code is also sorta buggy, sometimes it doesn't process the race correctly and you crash into a wall even though you were in the center of the track, it's strange sometimes.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-03-27 21:17:25

hi.

at 28, sorry, but is google broken where ever you live?
PC, yes,
download, Microsoft Store.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-03-27 22:16:29

Hello,
Even such a game like top speed was developed with 2 or more guys. I'm sure they would have needed more people for championship mode.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-03-27 22:41:50

Actually Burak they would not need more people to develop that mode.

2020-03-27 23:06:36

Having more people would greatly speed up process and remove individual pressure.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-03-27 23:25:03

I didn't count sequence storm myself since it seems as much a rhythm action game as it is racer, if not more so.

I tried a couple of the tikon blue racing titles, but couldn't get in to them, Audio speed I could never get to work on Ios, and whilst I had more success with audio rally racing on pc, bog standard racing is usually less my favourite genre without powerups, jumps and weird things in the track to play with, not to mention a career mode, though on that basis I should enjoy bari bari racing.
This is one thing I always liked in rail racer, there were so many extra tracks to buy and play, and the mechanics were easy enough to learn, but hard to master.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-03-28 01:25:51

Hi
@Dark If you like this type of racing games, I highly recommend baribari racing.
I find it to be a lot of fun in the crazy racing genre, with various game modes and lots of objects on the track to use.
The only thing I haven't tried out of the game yet is its online mode.
Greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2020-03-28 02:20:58

Do anyone have a link to Cyclepath? I would like to try this game.

2020-03-28 02:35:56

I would like to see more realistic racing games, but also more futuristic racers in the style of Wipeout or F0. It's a shame that Che Martin never finished Rail Racer 2, and didn't even release the original as freeware, kind of the "I'm leaving forever and taking my toys with me" approach, which really sucks.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2020-03-28 04:15:03

Audio speed reminds me of F-zero for the snes and n64. I found Cyclepath on the data base.
I could not get the game to do anything.

2020-03-29 06:03:53

Eaven tho I've liked rail raser, but since the development accidentaly losed the source code do to a hd crash, I've started to forget it. I eaven cannot play it anymore.

73 Wj3u