2020-04-02 13:53:38

so how exactly can i follow the main story? now at level 3. right now i'm trying to scrape money together.

2020-04-02 13:59:43

Are you following the main story? Hit active missions when in your ship, it should tell you what to do, then you got your daily missions as well.

Basically, there's good trade routes. Buy empty gas cylinders on Gemini/Eris and ship them to Jupiter. Or scanners on Eris, go to Jupiter, or food from Mars or water from Earth

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2020-04-02 18:47:31

Slowly getting there. @Darrin: Keep your eyes peeled for missions and do those

Also on Linux natively

2020-04-02 22:47:34

yeah but how do i find that whilst in my ship

2020-04-02 22:53:45

Hit shift+1 to get your astrogation, then scroll down a few from there. If it says exit ship or airlock sealed, it's about five or six below that. It shows up beneath ship logs, you click itat, go to heading 2 and you'll have  a bit to read up on. Story missionsm then daily and then trade and lastly a clear screen link

Also on Linux natively

2020-04-02 23:38:36

It seems that you guys continue to show good progress, friends.
I still survive at level 5,
even though I've been playing this game for a long time hehehehe.
I really want to reach level 10 soon,
because when we reach level 10,
we can hire an assistant pilot to facilitate our work.
I do play it often,
but only between other activities.
Usually every 2 hours or 3 hours I will log in,
and play for only a few minutes,
just buy goods and order ships to fly from one planet to the gem,
then log out again.
On the next login opportunity, I will sell the goods, then order the ship to fly to another planet again,
then log out.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2020-04-02 23:56:10 (edited by JaceK 2020-04-03 15:05:10)

I'm slowly getting toward level 5 again. I'm doing the 'drain 20 earth ships' mission though which is both fun and a pain

EDIT: And level 5 here we go! Need to get to 10 now, and yeah free mods are sweet!

Also on Linux natively

2020-04-03 19:41:01

what can that extra pilet do for you then? can you own multiple ships?

2020-04-03 23:09:51

I also don't know what can be done by an assistant pilot.
But I'm sure that's a good thing.
When it comes to having lots of ships, I suspect it seems impossible.
But that's just my guess, because I also still have a lot to learn about this game.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2020-04-04 14:29:17

Pretty sure I picked the right guild. The way I understand it, the co pilots give bonuses as well as mods doing that too.

Also on Linux natively

2020-04-07 20:43:24

I am really liking this game so far I started this morning I am William 85 on there. I am playing it on my iPhone using Safari and so far everything is working great. I am confused as how to equip mods that I’ve gotten even after reading the posts on here about them.

Audio game king

2021-04-15 03:05:31

hey guys, still remember this browser game? they are currently running a kickstarter to include artwork, animation  and such. the first goal have been met which is about $5000. however if it manages to reach $10000 or more, there are a few new mechanics that the dev will put in including crews and guilds. I hope sounds will be next, lol. university force me to stop playing but I remember that I really enjoyed the game. for space game, core exile still one of the most complex out there, but this one is simple and easy to pick up for everyone. link for the kickstarter is:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ge … ni-station

2021-04-15 09:17:30

i played it a bit and it's not too bad. quite accessible. i hope it remains that way.

2021-04-17 13:42:25

One of the things lacking of Core is a storyline, which this has, although I don't like where I have to grind trade to the different planets to advance the story because of the extra wait times.