2020-03-24 17:27:43

hi all, do anyone have the deathmatch project alpha surver? any version and surver, buggy as it may be is accepted

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-03-24 18:11:08

Oh yes, I will try to upload it as soon as possible.

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2020-03-24 18:38:14

thanks bro, these days, i am going mad with boardum

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-03-24 18:44:30

@monkey999
Please check your PM inbox.

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2020-03-24 18:47:03

monkey999 what version of the game is it?

2020-03-24 19:23:32

is it 1.0 or earlyer?

2020-03-24 22:25:29

sorry for triple posting but, monkey999 i sent you a pm

2020-03-24 22:55:58

Sorry, I don't know the version of the game, but here is it:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/glewir

2020-03-24 23:18:39

wow thanks bro!

2020-03-24 23:42:02

um, do i really need a http server just if i wish to host for myself?

2020-03-25 00:00:31

I'd like to point out that you shouldn't use this server if you want your server to not get metaphorically roasted. This program was written badly; Danny and I knew that back when DMNB was being developed. And it uses a shit ton of CPU usage (and, I think, is prone to crashing randomly).

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2020-03-25 00:02:35

I'd just like to point out that double and triple posting need not happen. Fred, you knew you were doing it and did it anyway. There is an edit button for a very good reason. Please make better use of it in future.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-03-25 01:20:13

What server should we use if we want to play?  I myself have been looking for this game for ages.  I know it was buggy but I still loved it

2020-03-25 11:27:56

does this version have some activities?

2020-03-25 13:01:59

is their any manual on how to play?

2020-03-25 14:02:43

no and no

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2020-03-25 14:07:11

where is the shipyard?

2020-03-25 14:30:14

Moderation:
Fred, consider this an official caution. Even after being asked in this very thread to stop the double and triple posting, you double-posted again. The next time I see you do this, you'll be warned.
Please, please use the edit button for future posts.

For everyone else:
If you occasionally double-post, it happens. I'm not going to skin you for it, as that would be pretty draconian. But if you're making a habit of double or triple-posting - this guy has done it before - it's eventually going to catch up with you, particularly if you've been asked to stop and took no notice.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-03-25 14:32:50

the ownly one who asks me to stop is you, when others double post, you dont say anything, so what is so special about me dood?

2020-03-25 17:33:24

Have you maybe considered that sometimes it just doesn't get noticed by the mods and doesn't get reported? Also, it's not about specialty, it's just plain annoying. Seriously, what's so dificult about using the edit post link?

2020-03-25 18:09:20

so this version, does it have the shipyard?

2020-03-25 19:39:29

People, does any of us want to create a server on which we can play or what?

2020-03-25 19:48:11

@21 I played most dm versions pretty extensively so I know how most of them work, but unless I get to know exactly which one you have running I won't be able to help you. Either a recording of what this version sounds like or a link where I can download a client so I can take a look myself would be appreciated.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-03-25 19:55:54

having a server would be nice, as i am not availeble to do http servers to upload the mapps i can not host

2020-03-25 20:10:08 (edited by monkey999 2020-03-25 20:13:22)

connor142 wrote:

@21 I played most dm versions pretty extensively so I know how most of them work, but unless I get to know exactly which one you have running I won't be able to help you. Either a recording of what this version sounds like or a link where I can download a client so I can take a look myself would be appreciated.

Please check post 8, there is a link to the game, client and server, I don't know how the game works my self, but from what I have hurd, it soundet very awesome, I have an HTTP server so I might try to host a server.
But before I will publish the server info, I will test the thing, I have never played the game and I want to know if it is even worth it to post the server info if I even manage to create one.

Edit: the version of the game is beta version four.