2020-03-27 08:10:52

Ian Reed wrote:

Hi david_oliva,

I purchased both the iOS and Steam versions of Audio Wizards and think it is a well made game.
I wanted to purchase the soundtrack through Steam, but could never figure out how to do that.
Can you tell me how to purchase it?

Hi Ian
We have solved now the problem with the soundtrack. It was on our side the mistake.
Now it is possible to buy the game in Steam, to buy the soundtrack, or to buy the soundtrack and the game. Sale prices are only available for few days.

Furthermore, we have been hearing your complains about Steam not being accessible. And we have started the process to make the game accessible through other platforms like Itch.io. But that will take some days. We will let you know when we are there.

Here the link for the soundtrack, now only  1.59 €
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1218 … oundtrack/

for the game and the soundtrack, only 2.59 €
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1 … oundtrack/

and for the game, only 1.59 €
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1215 … ioWizards/

mytruesound.com - we hear the difference

2020-03-27 08:58:24

Hi.
I bought the game yesterday and spend some time playing it. It's really a great experience on the pc and play with the keyboard. I'm surprised on how much I like the combination of playing on the touch screen on my phone and playing by using the keyboard on the computer.
Is it possible to share the highscore on the endless mode both on the pc and on the mobile platform? I haven't played the endless mode that much. Maybe it's intergraded with Gamecenter and other social scoring systems.
Regarding other platforms: Have you considered making the game for Mac OS as well? Then it would be amazing to have the game completion and scores stored in iCloud so it's syncronised between IOS and Mac OS.
Maybe the trackpad on a Mac computer could be used for the gestures as well so people could use both the keyboard and the trackpad.
Just a lot of thoughts and ideas which you might consider.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-03-27 11:19:37

Steem does not seem accessible to me, so i can't purchase it. i can't even log in to my account. i would have loved to have this game and i would buy it, but as i say steem does not work fine with NVDA for me. sorry

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2020-03-27 15:25:50

ashleygrobler04 wrote:

Steem does not seem accessible to me, so i can't purchase it. i can't even log in to my account. i would have loved to have this game and i would buy it, but as i say steem does not work fine with NVDA for me. sorry

Hi Ashleyglober
I know what you mean because so many people have the same issues. In this forum somebody posted some guidelines about how to work around the difficulties and for some people it worked. Would somebody remember where it was?

However, we agree with some players that have stated; why should they buy a game in a platform, and with that action give money to that platform, if they don't care about the person behind that money. And we are agree also with that. It is amazing that Valve doesn't fix steam for once and forever. So, and while that happens, we have started to work on bringing the game into itch.io, which we understood it is more accessible. However, that will take some time because of one reason; Piracy. Steam includes smart ways to protect your content while itch.io and others don't, and even thought our game is so cheap and so basic, we don't want to give it for free. We are content creators and we need to earn our bread with that, and I already have survived 15 years without downloading illegally anything from the internet (I have many friends who are artists and they convinced me about that many years ago). So yeah, if people would be fair and will respect payable content, then we would be everywhere. Sure we would like to sell the game directly from our website, and avoid intermediaries. But you know what? One week after we released AW back in September 2019, some 14 year old blind kid from India already uploaded a video in youtube about how to crack the android version of the game. We know is possible, but it really bothers us that just the people for who we develop the games don't hesitate to break the code, and even share the trick with others. Hell, that guy was very smart.

I'll get back about the itch version as soon as i get it solved.

(sorry about my grammar, if there were errors. too busy today to really check my words. The idea is there however)

2020-03-27 15:39:23

I reelly don't mind bying the game again(I have it on android), since i think i would rather prefere the keyboard version. I don't like these fast pased games on a mobile device... not that i am saying you have a shit game and what not, since i reelly love the idea behind the mecanics of the game. I never saw a simple game like audio wizards being simple to understand but hard to master... it is a cool game. i would just love it to have this game on my computer. and now that the game is on sale, i even want to bye it so badly. i have the money to bye the game now that it is on a special on steem, and yes if i reelly want to play the game i could just go to play store and re download it again. but i wish steem could just sort there accessibility for once

best regards

2020-03-28 18:07:33

I bought the game. Its delightfully wonderful! I feel like the hit sound should be coming from where the enemy is rather than directly in front all the time, but that's just me being nitpicky. The sound design is great, and it really feels polished so far!

2020-03-30 08:28:01

@david_oliva: Could you maybe post a link to the Youtube link you mention, where a blind kid shows how to crack the game? I would love to report both the video and his account to Youtube. big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-03-30 09:54:01 (edited by david_oliva 2020-03-30 09:55:17)

SLJ wrote:

@david_oliva: Could you maybe post a link to the Youtube link you mention, where a blind kid shows how to crack the game? I would love to report both the video and his account to Youtube. big_smile

That video was only available for few days. Once we noticed it I sent an email to him telling that we were talking already with our lawyers about future actions to claim for damages, e.g. all the copies we were not selling (you can believe talking to lawyers was the last thing I would do). We surely reported him to Youtube. Then he answer that he was a 14 year old from India whose family could not afford economically going to court, and that he was going to commit suicide to avoid this thing to scale and damage his family. It was hilarious that part. I answer that stop with stupid behavior, take out the video from there, and stop doing this type of things specially against developers that are doing games for the blind. I also offered him to work for us and help us to improve the protection to our files, but he never answered back to that.

2020-04-01 23:04:33

How long time will be this promotion?
I want to buy this game but I am looking forward multiplayer game. Can someone send me any let's play, how to play or stuff?

2020-04-02 11:02:22

I just got the game for me, and i am just waiting for it to install. Can't wait to play this awesome game on PC!

best regards

2020-04-03 10:17:59

meiffert wrote:

How long time will be this promotion?
I want to buy this game but I am looking forward multiplayer game. Can someone send me any let's play, how to play or stuff?

Hi Meiffert
thanks for asking
We prepared this video, where we present how the game works. The video has the magnificent voice of Dark, who has always helped and support us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PODJ6XMg3Mc

Furthermore, you can find in youtube other videos, both in our myTrueSound channel, and in the channels of other important people as Liam Erven or Illegally Sighted. It is actually amazing the amount of people that has been contributing to this success and has been streaming the game.

For the multiplayer you will have to wait a bit. But not so much for the beta version. However, they are completely different games, with different game mechanics and goals. So there is no need to wait for the MP.

The promotion is over and has been a success too. We really appreciate all the people that bought the game and help us to continue developing. Every euro is a nice euro, believe me.

Hoping you are doing well at home playing your best games
David

2020-04-03 11:17:33

Keep up the good work! audio wizards is awesome on PC!!!

best regards