2020-09-20 03:15:55

Yooo rockin it man. Awesome job!

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-09-20 04:39:32

Just finished watching the first one. Keep up the great work man

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-09-20 05:15:41 (edited by assault_freak 2020-09-20 05:45:58)

Mad respect for a good job on reading all the dialogue. I've watched this game at least three times, and the English dialogue is very interesting, even though I understand Japanese. The only thing that would be better than this is being able to play the game on my own. Looking forward to the rest of this! And I'm glad I know what happens.. because that video ends on a freaking clifhanger. Love it.

2020-09-20 12:23:32

Thanks hanif, assault. 

assault I recorded Kiryu in the mornings, and Nishiki at night to at least give some distinction between them.  It's cool to come back to Yakuza, the only one I played was Kiwami 1.  It's interesting how much different Kiryu comes across already, he has kind of a heartlessness to him.
I also love how sometimes Kiryu comes off as not the brightest bulb, at times, without making it too clear.  "Investing in myself...... literally"

2020-09-20 14:42:36 (edited by assault_freak 2020-09-20 14:47:10)

That's actually on purpose. Outside of the main story where Kiryu's stoic and tough, pretty much in every side quest in the series he's a bit of a dork, but that's what makes it so funny. There's on particular quest I can't wait for you to get to called
(SPOILERS HERE
Passport to Pizza.
More Spoilers
I think the reason you see him as heartless right now is that this was 20 years before the first game. Without spoiling too much, this game basically shapes his moral compass as it's a prequel. That's why in the main series of games he's much more caring, or at least much less willing to do anything it takes to get ahead. He starts that way in zero and finds out just how badly that can turn out when you're on the receiving end. By the end of the first chapter, actually. lol

2020-09-20 15:41:38

Makes sense, that's awesome.  Now I want to play it again.  And I like the fact that they didn't make him the same, starting out.  He's a dynamic character, and it's hilarious that all of the weirdos find him specifically, like he has a magnet that attracts them.

2020-09-21 02:38:27

HE definitely seems to have a weirdo magnet. That's what I love about this game... there's a kind of charm and affection in parts of this series mixed with the hardcore main story that I don't usually see in crime games. I've watched playthroughs of many, but the  Yakuza series is just my favourite of all time story and character wise. Definitely can't wait for your next one especially considering how long this game is!

2020-09-27 20:46:31 (edited by NortheasternGorilla 2020-09-27 20:49:10)

Hi all,

Next part to Streets of Rage 4 is up.  A few new, and returning characters introduced in this one, a little bit of reminiscing, and great music as always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10YU8FI … e=youtu.be

Part 2 to Yakuza 0 is on the horizon, followed by part 9 to Final fantasy VII Remake.

Thanks for checking it out.

2020-09-27 21:11:07

as a blind player are you able to play this

2020-09-27 21:43:24

mmaslo, as a sighted person it wouldn't be appropriate for me to answer.  What I can say is there were some people on this forum who were playing it some time ago.  This guide is meant to assist those who are trying their hand at it.  It's a beat-em-up, so you move from left to right.  I run down the menus in part 1.

2020-09-27 22:01:46

I will find or look for LinkedIn number one video. Would it be possible for you to post it here?

2020-09-27 22:08:29

Certainly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrkyjAA … e=youtu.be

2020-09-27 22:53:19

Hi northeasterngorilla! I really appreciate all your videos. They're really great and I love the audio description for every video. Looking forward to the next part of final fantasy 7 remake, love that game and like baldure's gate. Baldure's gate is a game I never knew about and I really like that game. I can imagine it would be difficult for a blind or Visual impaired player to play it. Keep up your Amazing work. Love every video you make. You're Amazing.

2020-09-28 03:39:12

Hey Computergamer, I'm glad you're enjoying it, and thanks for the kind words.  I'm itching to get back into Baldur's Gate and Final Fantasy 7 Remake as well, especially now that some new party members joined up in Baldur's Gate.  I just saved my game not too long ago, and as of right now, one of the party members is falling in love with the main character.  The game is from 1998, but there's something about that game... the dynamics between the characters & the atmosphere.  I'm planning to go through them all, in order.   

Good to hear from you and I appreciate the feedback you gave me on the games you like.

2020-10-02 05:53:53

Hey all,

Part 2 to Yakuza 0 is up, with special guest voice actors on this episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO8-JbwytaE

2020-10-02 17:09:45 (edited by assault_freak 2020-10-02 17:39:07)

Loved this part!
Don't know what your setup is, but I'd love to help act for Yakuza Zero if you ever need an extra person! Helping make the story of this game more accessible to gamers who are blind but can't speak Japanese would be a dream. Drop me an email and I'd love to discuss this more!
chou.clement @ gmail.com

2020-10-03 02:29:35

Absolutely, I'd be happy to have you on board.  I'll send you an email when a part presents itself.

To anyone else who wants to contribute to voicing a character, come on board, the more the merrier. 

Also writers, if anyone wants to write an episode, I can send a synopsis of the episode and let you go to town.

2020-10-03 02:42:54

I can definitely think of at least a few parts, but I'll leave that up to your discretion. lol I think I can safely say that this series is one I'm obsessed with, especially this particular entry. big_smile

2020-10-03 02:45:36

Cool, just let me know the parts you're interested in, I'll see if I can work them in.  My email is [email protected]

2020-10-14 11:58:31

Hi all,

Final Fantasy VII Remake is up!

https://youtu.be/hVbjOOvD0Y4

Hope everyone is doing well.

2020-10-15 00:44:20

Nice video. I really like your stuff. Keep on making more Amazing videos.

2020-10-15 03:35:57

Thank you Computergamer, I appreciate it

2020-10-20 23:31:07

Hi Gorilla,

Hope you’re doing ok, I’ve not had much time to myself recently so haven’t had a chance to check out your recordings for a while, was really pleased to see you’ve been continuing to make your audio described recordings. I’ve definitely got a lot of recordings to catch up on, but looking forward to watching them all, I’ll definitely be starting with the final fantasy ones, but looking forward to checking out the others too. As ever huge thanks for all the hard work you put into making these,, I really enjoy watching these just sorry I haven’t had the time recently to watch them but intend to fully catch up on all the new recordings and hugely appreciate all the hard work and effort you put into all your recordings.

Paul Lemm

2020-10-22 02:04:58

Hey Lemm, no worries at all, and I'm glad you continue making tracks with Sable.  I look forward to seeing more of it.  Good to hear from you.

2020-10-24 17:44:57

Final Fantasy VII Remake is up!

https://youtu.be/GtiYx8gtAug

Hope everyone is doing well.