2020-03-23 02:27:45 (edited by tabalus 2020-03-26 00:13:02)

hello guys, today i'm here together with my friend azure to make an explanatory guide on how to climb the mountain and teach how to go to the bank to deposit gold! warning watch out for dragon cubs! come on. are you in the main village? if so, go out and go to the desert, then go north.  you will arrive at woolong velage.      watch out for wolves and bandits on the way.    walk forward until you have a clear path to the left, walk all the way to the left and you will be close to the mountain!    if you hear a cricket noise or similar noise, center and go up.    going up until there is no way. you will hear a sound of you stepping on vegetation! 4 steps to the left and go up until there is no more.  then walk to the left until you hear a rock noise. warning walk slowly because you can fall on the cliff!    when you hear that rock noise go up until you have no more.    then walk to the left taking 4 steps, go up again until there's no more!      when you hear a rock noise be calm you will not fall on the cliff hahhahahaha.    now comes the hard part my friends!  !    walk to the right until you can no longer hear the sounds of your steps on the rock, go back to the rocks again taking a step to the left.  now memorize this path in your head as it will be difficult.    walk 2 steps to the right, 2 forward, 2 to the right, 2 to the back, 2 to the right, 4 to the front, now walk all the way to the left, then 2 steps forward, 7 steps to the right.    3 steps back, 1 left, 2 back, and then everything to the right.    then 6 steps forward, then 2 to the left, then 2 to the front again.      then 4 to the left, then 1 to the back, then everything to the left.    then everything to the front, then 2 to the right, then 1 to the back, then 5 to the right, then 1 step forward, then everything right.    we finally arrived!  it is torturous to decorate all this. more with much effort we managed!    after crossing all this way hit enter!  and walk to the right and you will be there!    I hope it helped friends.  until the next devil episode!

Thumbs up +2